Final | Spain vs England

It's almost like England could easily play a better style of they had balls and didn't just bunker for most the games.

Spain are so slick when they turn up the gears. 1-2 touch passing and their in on goal

Worried that Shaw might not last much longer. On the other hand, Southgate only makes a change when he absolutely has to, so he might play the rest of the game.

Shaws caught asleep there, as good as Shaw and Walker were 1st half they've been poor in the 2nd.

Not a fan of Southgate but there’s no way he was going to drop his captain for his final, it’s hindsight now but Kane should have no where near the no1 striker role.

He needs to be binned off after this tournament though so the younger boys can be integrated into the team for the World Cup.

could have dropped him at any stage before it. we’ve been behind the majority of the time kane has been on the pitch this tournament.

Can't see England getting back into this. They haven't really made a single chance yet.
They've been pure shit the whole damn tournament, yet here they are. In the final. They will score even if they don't deserve it

Mainoo needs to be subbed but for an attacking option. Not the best half for him.

Worried that Shaw might not last much longer. On the other hand, Southgate only makes a change when he absolutely has to, so he might play the rest of the game.
Subbing off Shaw for Trippier when we're losing will not go down well.

Someone going to run on with a carriage clock for Morata? Get off the pitch

Its kinda funny when u think about all these European nations with their lion crests like England and the Netherlands.

But I guess having a field mouse or a milk cow as a crest isn't quite as cool.

Need to take Mainoo off. Offering nothing defensively, struggling on the ball

Its kinda funny when u think about all these European nations with their lion crests like England and the Netherlands.

But I guess having a field mouse or a milk cow as a crest isn't quite as cool.

A field mouse eating a milk cow would be very cool.

Controversial opinion - England are playing quite well. Spain just too good, and yet we’ve made them look ordinary 3/4 of the match. I’m proud so far. Still believe. Don’t give up.

If Mainoo has been poor, as some say, I don't know what they're thinking about the rest of the England team, bar Shaw.