Final | Spain vs England

The-new-LEGO-Star-Wars-Stormtrooper.jpg

Looks about right.
:lol: :lol:

Kane looks completely done, doing his best post-2016 Rooney impression. Nothing in his game apart from the cross-field pass.

England’s fullbacks are recovering really well to slow down any chances of Spain counters. Shaw’s probably been the best player on the pitch.

First change, Kane needs to be subbed, Watkins offers more than Toney to overall game

Sleepy final as I expected. Spain are excellent on the ball but not quick and England will just park everyone behind. Result? Stalemate.

Not impressed with any of the front 3 at the moment. All look lethargic. we’ve had a couple half chances at hitting a counter where faster players would have got the Spanish defence panicked.

Awful match. England have really managed to bring Spain down to their level.

Kane leaving EPL for a less intense league has clearly damaged him..
Ollie Watkins must be subbed on at the start of the 2nd half.

Have to say I’d probably get Foden off before Kane. I think he’s the real issue with this England team as he’s doing very little and we’d be far stronger with some pace on the left and Bellingham in the 10.

Phenomenal block from Rodri. That Kane shot looked destined for the corner on the replay.

Almost an optical illusion there as Kane started running and looked like he went backwards as others just ran away from him at twice the rate of speed.

We are squandering rare attacking opportunities until Kane lumbers into position.

Get another striker on and Bellingham and Saka will run riot.

Kane was asleep there when Bellingham won that.