Final | Spain vs England

Please beat Spain. I can't take anymore fecking fawning over Spain.

Take it home.

And take that ref with you.

its funny like half of the english forum doesnt support england

England have looked much better in the the last 2 fixtures and are in some sort of tournament form.

But it just feels like Barca v United 2011 final, Spain look too strong

Shaw and Watkins from the start and the team may have a chance....

England are so jammy that it's easy money to bet on them. And the odds are still good, Spain slim favourites

England will win, Walker and Shaw will neutralize Williams and Yamal, Olmo will come back down to Earth, and Spain will be relying on Morata to win it for them.

This is apocalyptic.

Good vs Evil
more like evil vs crap evil

Still, I'm leaning towards English shithousery. Can't really stand Spain and I just want to see the world burn a bit when England finally win something.

Don't want England to win but think they will shithouse it.
feck sake...

First final for England on foreign soil - was that a thing in English media in the lead-up to this game? Never heard about that one before today when the interviewer asked Kane and Watkins about it.

If that went extra time it was over before it began but now there is a chance.

4-1 to England

Bellingham x2
Saka
Watkins

Tickle me Olmo to get a consolation goal.

more like evil vs crap evil

Still, I'm leaning towards English shithousery. Can't really stand Spain and I just want to see the world burn a bit when England finally win something.

Fair and balanced opinion. Genuinely :lol:

Weird that so many of you English don’t like England

Self hatred is real. You think it's bad, you should check out the rest of the British (and especially the Irish).

If there was a team in this side of the draw to beat Spain, it's England. Sit back with 3 central defenders and hit them with one moment of magic, game done.

Walker looked better tonight, got forward well and kept Gakpo under wraps.

Shaw v Yamal will decide things.
Walker won't go forward due to Williams pace. But Walker is fast too.

Yamal v Shaw is nerve-wracking... I can see Shaw getting injured twisting and turning.

The worst thing about England winning it will be Maguire not being there, lad deserved it more than anyone after the unspeakable and unheard of levels of memeification he’s been through.

He’s played well this season too, sad for Harry.

Walker won't go forward due to Williams pace. But Walker is fast too.

Yamal v Shaw is nerve-wracking... I can see Shaw getting injured twisting and turning.

Bringing Palmer in and moving Saka to the left to help out Shaw is something Southgate needs to consider seriously. Probably the best attempt to shut down Spain but then they can just move the ball back quickly centrally and then Olmo can shift into space and get shots away.

Could be a disaster this. Spain are banged up.

Spain are the superior team but you can just see England lucking it out some way with the way things have been going.

If there was a team in this side of the draw to beat Spain, it's England. Sit back with 3 central defenders and hit them with one moment of magic, game done.
Its a must IMO. The midfield doesnt provide enough cover for the defence, need Walker to play as the 3rd CB

Predicted England to win pre tournament, said the same for Argentina at the WC but its Spains to lose I think.

Spain look like a better team, but you never know over 90 minutes.

Watkins helped a lot by not having England play extra time with a days less rest.