Final | Spain vs England

As a Yank, been moaning about this point for years. Super Bowl, World Cup, Euro Final etc, should all be played Saturdays.

I guess the assumption is you're less likely to end up with people working and such on a Sunday evening, which makes commuting, getting somewhere for the game etc. easier? I prefer Saturdays myself as well, but I can see Sunday as being considered a more 'accessible' day

Rooting for you Brits, hope you bring it home finally. Would love to see our United boys lift the trophy today.
I've always supported England since I started watching football back in the late 90s due to supporting United, seeing other English players throughout the league. I'll be rooting for them today, but hard to, because I really can't stand Southgate. He is a bang avg manager who will get a knighthood if they win, yet no other top national team, or any of the top clubs in the world would want him in charge. Mind boggling. Bit childish I suppos in my thinking, but in any case, I think Spain pulls this one out 3-1. First good team England has played in this tournament. They may pull something out of their arse and hang in there until the 90th or extra time but they will very likely get exposed.

I hope England lose but Kobbie has a great game and scores his penalty if he has to take one. 2-1 Spain.
BBC finally talking about him because I suppose they had to. Been the most consistent player in this tournament for the team yet all we hear about are Foden and Bellingham both of which have done feck all, besides the overhead goal.

The coverage is nothing short of gutwrenching. A total media blackout required if England win.

As a Yank, been moaning about this point for years. Super Bowl, World Cup, Euro Final etc, should all be played Saturdays.

Right?!

Couple of weeks back the Cricket World Cup Final was held on a Saturday. Was so nice to just sit in and chill the next day.

How is this not the norm. It benefits everyone!

When did Lineker start busting out his cheesy Spanish accent at every opportunity? He played there about 40 years ago I don’t understand why he’s just started doing it in the past few years.

Has he just started a course on Duolingo or something?

England’s big players really need to step up this game … Foden and Bellingham for starters. Getting nervous now. I was convinced 3 years ago perhaps it is good that we are the underdogs this time round.

My biggest hope for this match is that it doesn't end up heavily influenced by a stupid referee decision

Shaw’s the man
Challenge with Lamal is he doesn’t have to beat Shaw a single time to be a massive threat in the game with his infield passing and early, infield crosses. Rice is going to have to step up to be counted as well as the CB covering. Proper joint effort.

When did Lineker start busting out his cheesy Spanish accent at every opportunity? He played there about 40 years ago I don’t understand why he’s just started doing it in the past few years.

Has he just started a course on Duolingo or something?

I have to go to work so wont get to watch the game. For the first time in my life Im hoping for an England win, good luck lads!

We have a decent chance, perhaps 40%. Players like Mainoo and Bellingham will be fearless, hopefully they can shine and give us a good standing in this game. Spain have much more variety so can be dangerous in any situation , I just don't think we can concede too much ground and get away with it for long.