Final | Spain vs England

Confirmed Spain XI: Simon; Carvajal, Le Normand, Laporte, Cucurella; Ruiz, Rodri, Olmo; Yamal, Morata, Williams

Side rant: Wish Saturday night finals were the default for major sporting events.

Going to work the next day and then the time difference (for some of us) is a pain. Ugh

Good luck to England. This Irish lad will not begrudge you a win.

But I'll laugh like an eejit if you lose!

Good luck all the same.

Not sure why Spain are even turning up for this.
I suppose someone has to pick up the losers medals.

Rooting for you Brits, hope you bring it home finally. Would love to see our United boys lift the trophy today.

Ffs I'm scared. I'm surely we have to win something some day don't we.

What's everyone watching on? BBC or itv?

Whichever.

The mute button will be getting used.

No disrespect to either commentary team intended, but it's kind of all their fault.

I cannot believe anyone in their right mind would choose to listen to Matterface when there's a far less ear-bleedingly, cringey, scripted alternative. Mowbray might be annoying but he's ground level, while Matterface is in the Stratosphere.

Kane dropping into midfield might be useful this game. Ball retention will be key if playing with a back 5

Has anyone tried saying it three times in a mirror yet.

Side rant: Wish Saturday night finals were the default for major sporting events.

Going to work the next day and then the time difference (for some of us) is a pain. Ugh
As a Yank, been moaning about this point for years. Super Bowl, World Cup, Euro Final etc, should all be played Saturdays.