Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Who you going for?
Typically someone like Mbuemo has horrible fixtures coming up.
Probably best to try to get to Palmer and then either downgrade TAA or Isak.

Will monitor Rashy transfers out to check he isn't dropping.

Pondering the next move, , in no huge rush.

Flekken, Vald
TAA, Porro, Gvardiol, Robinson, Barco
Eze, Jota, Saka, ESR, Winks
Haaland, Isak, Pedro

Want to do Isak > Havertz at some point soon
Already doubting ESR after 1 week of ownership but likely keep until wildcard
Delighted with Pedro but he's bound to become a minutes risk at some point, their squad has so much depth
Got it in my mind that Jota will be rested for one game after the international break, just a hunch
Gvardiol not really worth it so far

Got 71 points in the end, carried by Haaland.

Is Muniz to Pedro a good move?

Probably best to try to get to Palmer and then either downgrade TAA or Isak.

Will monitor Rashy transfers out to check he isn't dropping.
I've really not considered Palmer at all, not for the start, the changes, or a future wildcard. It looks like penalties will be a lot harder to come by this season and wasn't that like half his goals last season?

Its fair to say my no Salah no Haaland punt has started well.

But every cloud has a silver lining ... I have now got rid of Bruno.

84 points a successful start to the no-Haaland wildcard.

I would very much appreciate him not scoring a hat-trick against Brentford, mind.

80 points with green arrows all round. Very happy but also see that most of the players in my MLs also got in and around that so a slow ascend rather than a gigantic one. Gonna WC now. Salah is a must with the fixtures they are about to have.

Made 0.1 off madueke in less than a week. Easiest 0.1m I'll ever make in my life.

2 free transfers. Looks like both Gordon and Isak will drop and will probably transfer both out for Pedro and Palmer.

WC draft:

Henderson
Gabriel, Robinson, Maza
Salah, Saka, Eze, ESR
Haaland, Joao Pedro, Jackson

Subs: Fabianski, Rogers, Faes, Bednarek

Would liked Porro and Havertz but getting Salah means something has to give... But overall the team looks decent all round with fodder bench for the most part.

WC draft:

Henderson
Gabriel, Robinson, Maza
Salah, Saka, Eze, ESR
Haaland, Joao Pedro, Jackson

Subs: Fabianski, Rogers, Faes, Bednarek

Would liked Porro and Havertz but getting Salah means something has to give... But overall the team looks decent all round with fodder bench for the most part.
Didn’t you have Trent before WC? Not sure picking up Arsenal is the way to go. They got 2 tough games while Pool have 3 easy games.

Didn’t you have Trent before WC? Not sure picking up Arsenal is the way to go. They got 2 tough games while Pool have 3 easy games.
Oh, I was gonna get Robertson and then switch to Gabriel after the 3 easy Liverpool fixtures. And Henderson might change.

Oh, I was gonna get Robertson and then switch to Gabriel after the 3 easy Liverpool fixtures. And Henderson might change.
Yeah Robbo is fine or even Konate but have Pool cover. They haven’t even conceded yet. Also what other good Gk options are there for now?

Slight adjustment:

Allison
Robinson, Porro, Maza
Saka, Salah, Eze, Onana
Haaland, Pedro, Jackson

Subs: Fabianski, Rogers, Bednarek, Wolfenden

Allison becomes Raya after Liverpool good fixture run ends.

That gives me Arsenal defence cover and Porro is far more attacking than Gabriel. Only missing player I would like is Havertz but can't have him. But at least this allows me to cover a bunch of price points.

Last edited:
Thoughts on my wildcarded team?

Verbruggen
TAA-Konate-Gabriel
Salah-Rogers-Gordon-Garnacho-Semenyo
Haaland-Havertz

Subs: 4.0 GK, Robinson, 4.0 def, 4.5 striker

0.3 in the bank

I got rid of Saka to afford Salah but I wanted coverage of Arsenal goals so I brought in Havertz. I'm not sure how long he'll last though if he blanks during their next 2 tough fixtures.

Before anyone suggests I get rid of Garnacho - he's locked in as I want one United player in my team to help keep my sanity. Any other suggestions are welcome.

Thoughts on my wildcarded team?

Verbruggen
TAA-Konate-Gabriel
Salah-Rogers-Gordon-Garnacho-Semenyo
Haaland-Havertz

Subs: 4.0 GK, Robinson, 4.0 def, 4.5 striker

0.3 in the bank

I got rid of Saka to afford Salah but I wanted coverage of Arsenal goals so I brought in Havertz. I'm not sure how long he'll last though if he blanks during their next 2 tough fixtures.

Before anyone suggests I get rid of Garnacho - he's locked in as I want one United player in my team to help keep my sanity. Any other suggestions are welcome.
You are on a wildcard. Look at the price changes. Change Gordon to Dias. Gordon will drop tonight, Dias will raise. Maybe even drop Garnacho who looks like he may drop later this week and pick up ESR who will raise again tomorrow. You can always change them back in 11 or 12 days. Might pick up some team value which is helpful later in the year.

You are on a wildcard. Look at the price changes. Change Gordon to Dias. Gordon will drop tonight, Dias will raise. Maybe even drop Garnacho who looks like he may drop later this week and pick up ESR who will raise again tomorrow. You can always change them back in 11 or 12 days. Might pick up some team value which is helpful later in the year.
Good point. I didn't even think about that. Glad you mentioned it just before Gordon's price drop! Thanks.

Slight adjustment:

Allison
Robinson, Porro, Maza
Saka, Salah, Eze, Onana
Haaland, Pedro, Jackson

Subs: Fabianski, Rogers, Bednarek, Wolfenden

Allison becomes Raya after Liverpool good fixture run ends.

That gives me Arsenal defence cover and Porro is far more attacking than Gabriel. Only missing player I would like is Havertz but can't have him. But at least this allows me to cover a bunch of price points.
Definitely more balanced.

Current plan, injuries and players getting benched notwithstanding.

Week 4 Jota > Bowen. Might be mad but screw it. Keep saying it, but I think Jota might start getting rotated soon. He's been the least impressive of their front 3, will be on international duty and Nunez won't be. Forest at home on the Saturday folowed by Milan away on the Tueday after international duty. As for Bowen, I'm developing a thing for these upper mid-priced midfielders who have shown consistency across a few seasons. Mbeumo and Gibbs-White the others. Think they're handy picks who you can stick in there and forget about for a while. One FDR 4 game in the next 8 for Bowen, the rest all 2's and 3's.

Week 5 Gvardiol > Konate. If he's not providing attacking returns can't really justify Gvardiol while he isn't keeping cleanies. Konate nailed for the scousers as long as he doesn't get injured. Heavily influenced by the recency bias of Liverpool's clean sheets, fixtures remain good for them. Gvardiol can have the Brentford (H) fixture before potentially shipping out.

Week 6/7. Isak > Havertz, ESR > Mbeumo. Not sure of the order, would even consider both on week 6 for a -4. Already expressed my Mbeumo love,and he has a nice run of 8 fixtures starting week 6, nothing above an FDR 3. @mu4c_20le bragging about having Havertz made me take a deeper look at him over the weekend on this thread, those stats since playing as a forward are insane. Wolves and Fulham next 2 for Isak, Spurs and City for Havertz, can wait until after those.

Almost gurantee I won't stick to these, something unexpected always happens. :lol: At current prices that's costing 0.1m at my sell/buy prices but Smith Rowe on the verge of going up a second time so there's a chance of clawing that back. Got £1m ITB anyway to fund it.

Last edited:
Fecking wildcard time already

Gone in the hope that I can catch a player that goes up 0.2 so I can gain that 0.1 and build the pyramid before it collapses against next GW

Anyways: Which triple do you pick from Liverpool considering their next 5 great games?

A)
Trent + Robertson + Luis Diaz

B)
Trent + Konate + Luis Diaz

C)
Trent + Salah + Luiz Diaz

Just how accurate are the xGI on FPL's website?

Adama Traore has an xGI of 0.4 against Ipswich, yet just watching 15 seconds of these highlights you'd think getting/scoring on a big chance + setting up Muniz for a huge chance would be more than just 0.4 expected goal involvement?

Just how accurate are the xGI on FPL's website?

Adama Traore has an xGI of 0.4 against Ipswich, yet just watching 15 seconds of these highlights you'd think getting/scoring on a big chance + setting up Muniz for a huge chance would be more than just 0.4 expected goal involvement?

Big chances are pretty much anything over 0.1 for most data collection thingies. I think that Muniz chance was ~0.35 last I checked. Still has me cursing him mind you.

Fecking wildcard time already

Gone in the hope that I can catch a player that goes up 0.2 so I can gain that 0.1 and build the pyramid before it collapses against next GW

Anyways: Which triple do you pick from Liverpool considering their next 5 great games?

A)
Trent + Robertson + Luis Diaz

B)
Trent + Konate + Luis Diaz

C)
Trent + Salah + Luiz Diaz
I really don't see a point in backing Liverpool without backing Salah. I know they've had 3 clean sheets, but that surely won't last will it? Konate is bound to get injured and then they're weak defending set pieces again, which even Ipswich had chances to punish.

On 246 points here after a 100+ (TC) week last week and 77 points this week. Differences in my mini league are already quite big with almost half of our players not having Haaland.

Been fecked over with some price changes for Jacob Murphy and Mykolenko so far but can't be arsed to keep looking at the players that might drop/increase in price this early when the deadline is still two weeks away. Salah+Haaland is probably the way to go now, got 3 transfers ITB so will need to look at how I can afford that.

On 246 points here after a 100+ (TC) week last week and 77 points this week. Differences in my mini league are already quite big with almost half of our players not having Haaland.

Been fecked over with some price changes for Jacob Murphy and Mykolenko so far but can't be arsed to keep looking at the players that might drop/increase in price this early when the deadline is still two weeks away. Salah+Haaland is probably the way to go now, got 3 transfers ITB so will need to look at how I can afford that.
I'm on 219, basically the difference between triple captain and not. I weirdly think my team is crap though, just being carried by Salah and Haaland. Issue going forward is the captain choice, its been easy so far with obvious easy/harder games, at least on paper. I'm considering the WC for 4 transfers, but not sure if it's kneejerking a bit

Got in a few of the price risers last night (Mbeumo, Jao Pedro, Diaz) though not sure I want Mbeumo for a few weeks. Eze is the obvious one to have in as a placeholder.

Pretty set on a Havertz, Haaland, Pedro front 3.

Salah and Eze in mid. Might as well get Trent in before his inevitable haul. Then build around that. Still not sure who the best £4.5m gk is mind. Might just go Nipples and Fab.

Moved up to second in the money league, so that's a plus. Only 3 blanks which is a big improvement on last week's 6, so hopefully there won't be any injuries so I can get back to the plan of saving FTs for Arsenal's kind run from GW6.

I genuinely can't believe how well it's gone so far, given this is really my first time in FPL. Very much propped up by Salah and Haaland, but I think the team should hold up for a couple more weeks before any major changes.

Pretty typical that Jacob Murphy got an assist straight after I transferred him, but on the other hand Dan Burn got an OG upon his replacement, so it's a net neutral there I suppose.

Current plan, injuries and players getting benched notwithstanding.

Week 4 Jota > Bowen. Might be mad but screw it. Keep saying it, but I think Jota might start getting rotated soon. He's been the least impressive of their front 3, will be on international duty and Nunez won't be. Forest at home on the Saturday folowed by Milan away on the Tueday after international duty. As for Bowen, I'm developing a thing for these upper mid-priced midfielders who have shown consistency across a few seasons. Mbeumo and Gibbs-White the others. Think they're handy picks who you can stick in there and forget about for a while. One FDR 4 game in the next 8 for Bowen, the rest all 2's and 3's.

Week 5 Gvardiol > Konate. If he's not providing attacking returns can't really justify Gvardiol while he isn't keeping cleanies. Konate nailed for the scousers as long as he doesn't get injured. Heavily influenced by the recency bias of Liverpool's clean sheets, fixtures remain good for them. Gvardiol can have the Brentford (H) fixture before potentially shipping out.

Week 6/7. Isak > Havertz, ESR > Mbeumo. Not sure of the order, would even consider both on week 6 for a -4. Already expressed my Mbeumo love,and he has a nice run of 8 fixtures starting week 6, nothing above an FDR 3. @mu4c_20le bragging about having Havertz made me take a deeper look at him over the weekend on this thread, those stats since playing as a forward are insane. Wolves and Fulham next 2 for Isak, Spurs and City for Havertz, can wait until after those.

Almost gurantee I won't stick to these, something unexpected always happens. :lol: At current prices that's costing 0.1m at my sell/buy prices but Smith Rowe on the verge of going up a second time so there's a chance of clawing that back. Got £1m ITB anyway to fund it.

I'm making the same transfer with Isak for Havertz, at the same time that you are planning it.

Got in a few of the price risers last night (Mbeumo, Jao Pedro, Diaz) though not sure I want Mbeumo for a few weeks. Eze is the obvious one to have in as a placeholder.

Pretty set on a Havertz, Haaland, Pedro front 3.

Salah and Eze in mid. Might as well get Trent in before his inevitable haul. Then build around that. Still not sure who the best £4.5m gk is mind. Might just go Nipples and Fab.
Not too dissimilar to me but a few differences.

I have had TAA and he's done well for me but can't really keep him due to budget. Wanted Havertz too but going Jackson currently as I can't get to Havertz with budget. It looks a good move on paper for the short term as Chelsea have better run of fixtures but Arsenal will have easy fixtures after the next two.

An alternate plan would be to lose Saka, which would allow me to have Havertz and TAA but Saka has returned every game so far...

Wildcard activated. Don't usually go this early but with the ability to save up to 5 transfers, figured I may as well make the move now. A few issues, no Salah and a terrible GW was the push for me. I've put together a draft but will look at it properly again after the international break.

Not too dissimilar to me but a few differences.

I have had TAA and he's done well for me but can't really keep him due to budget. Wanted Havertz too but going Jackson currently as I can't get to Havertz with budget. It looks a good move on paper for the short term as Chelsea have better run of fixtures but Arsenal will have easy fixtures after the next two.

An alternate plan would be to lose Saka, which would allow me to have Havertz and TAA but Saka has returned every game so far...

Yep basically that's the decision I'm making (Havertz and Trent over Saka and £4.5 def). More of a differential in my leagues and Havertz is consistently getting 90 minutes now. When Arsenal's fixtures turn I might even consider Salah > Saka and triple up though I'm more likely to double on their defence again in all honesty and sacrifice Trent.

Fully expecting this wildcard to backfire immediately as well with at least 2 of Bruno, Isak, Son or Jota hauling because that's just what happens. For my own sanity though I have to lose any United players and Spurs and Newcastle don't look all that.

Wildcard activated. Don't usually go this early but with the ability to save up to 5 transfers, figured I may as well make the move now. A few issues, no Salah and a terrible GW was the push for me. I've put together a draft but will look at it properly again after the international break.

I've just done the same...

Flekken
Konsa Robinson Mazraoui
Salah Saka ESR Eze
Pedro Haaland Jackson

Brentford GK, Porro, Amad, Van de Berg

Porro comes in for Mazraoui after spurs play Arsenal.