Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Palmer return at least. Eze feels too deep, Palace have not clicked in the front this season.

I'm so behind the game, I just found I can bank 4 transfer now? :lol:

So I can do 6 free transfers in one week? Great for those with like 80 burner accounts they forget about!
Oh no sorry, as in you can have 5 free transfers at once.

I have Madueke, Isak and Gordon. Both their teams have scored and none contributed :lol:

I do have Tino and Sanchez but getting a CS is a much bigger risk.

Van de Ven has led to me getting Martinez subbed in.... as if I didn't have enough to worry about.

I have Madueke, Isak and Gordon. Both their teams have scored and none contributed :lol:

I do have Tino and Sanchez but getting a CS is a much bigger risk.
What's annoying about Isak is he keeps popping up on the right wing for some reason. Five halves of football and he's barely ever in the width of the 6-yard box.

He's capable of scoring a hat-trick in any game. But he obviously isn't actually going to score a hat-trick in every game.

And unless you are captaining him, you are paying a lot for every goal you get from him. So much so that it is inarguably incorrect to say there's no combination of players who can cover for him over a run when he's not being captained. You literally just have to count the points you get for what you are spending to see that.

Maybe you'll captain him against Brentford, Arsenal and Newcastle, in which case it doesn't matter as much. But a lot of people aren't going to captain him in those games even if they own him, as other players have better fixtures. And if you aren't going to captain him anyway then bringing him in right now makes little sense.

But there’s not a more sure thing than him in this game right now. Currently Watkins and Isak look average (yes, I expect that to eventually change) so who are the other options at striker? Currently it’s easy to get Pedro in alongside Haaland because he’s so cheap. There’s just not many top strikers this year in the game. Currently I have Haaland, Palmer, Saka and Salah which is basically all of the big hitters, it’s not like having Haaland means you can’t be strong elsewhere.

Defensively who is a sure thing this year? Outside of the Arsenal defence, who were lucky not to concede against Villa and did at home to Brighton, who else is must have? There really isn’t, you can afford to drop slightly this year so far anyway.

Haaland is a must have because most others have him. When he destroys a team like he did yesterday you’re playing catch up instantly. And if the people with Haaland also have the likes of Salah, Palmer, Saka etc where are you making those points up exactly? Relying on players who realistically aren’t anywhere near as reliable.

I’m going off of the eye test too. The numbers back up that you should have Haaland right now. The eye test backs up that you should have Haaland right now because he looks absolutely insane in front of goal. I don’t see any argument against it. What is the benefit of not having Haaland? This guy on current form will score against pretty much every team in the league. Im sure there will be a week where he doesn’t, but ultimately he is the most reliable sure thing in this game that will likely break points records yet again. I see no upside to not having him. If you couldn’t get the likes of Salah and Saka etc if you had him then I would understand, but you can. And until the likes of Watkins and Isak etc are banging goals in they shouldn’t even be in the conversation.

What's annoying about Isak is he keeps popping up on the right wing for some reason. Five halves of football and he's barely ever in the width of the 6-yard box.

To imagine I could've just gone with Havertz and Joao Pedro instead.

Eze got to go now. Attack wise palace just haven’t worked.
Want to see how they are after Nketiah and Chaloboah come in. Doesn't help that Will Huges is absolute trash though - Palace far too lightweight in midfield.

Nice to see Eze finally pay off but Porro and Isak should have already returned.

Think I'll be using WC over the break.

Dan Burn OG. Somewhat justifies the -4 I took getting him out.

Palmer was a regrettable mistake. Pens have dried up and no team will give him space like Wolves did.