Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Palmer almost certainly would of snuck in 3 BPS if he didn't get that yellow :lol:

But I'll take that Hendo 4 pointer to soften the blow.

48(-4) with 4 to play and Amad on the bench.

Joao Pedro second on my bench.

Horrid GW for me. WC calling my name over this intl break.

People were shattering their structure to get Palmer in and talking Haaland and 2 cheap strikers as the way forward

Isak barely touches it and still gets 9 but still might be vulnerable for me.

Henderson scored some points? Last I heard he was down injured 25 minutes in, so that's a nice little bonus.

Looking like a -4 to remove Son and Hall is on the cards. Bruno/Jota blank in this next game might turn that into a wildcard.

I'd be making no hits with these 4 and their GW4 fixtures, why the panic? Unless you have no 4th-5th defenders to replace Hall... I'm still sitting on Barco as my fifth defender and he'll be there for as long as my setup allows me to get away with it - hopefully until I wildcard :lol:

How the heck is a game against a title contender and a Newcastle who are strong at home in any way broadly similar to basket case Chelsea and West Ham games?:confused:
Language!

I was using “broadly” broadly.

Yes, it’s Arsenal but home.. Chelsea was away.

I’m not saying they’re identical because they’re literally not (and a comparison in football matches can’t be). The original point was ‘don’t get Haaland (in a WC) he’s got Arsenal and Newcastle’. I just though, noting his form, the respective fixtures weren’t hugely different. If you WC and don’t pick him, it’s not easy to make room. If you leave him til GW7 (as suggested), he could punish you and given ownership, that’s a big hit.

Just an opinion…. in the same way ‘don’t get Haaland, he has tough fixtures’ is an opinion… in the same way “you’re a moron BKTWR, Arsenal is a MILES tougher fixture!” is an opinion (and probably correct) :)

Goals from Eze and Isak, 75 with TAA and Jota to go. Top 50k on live OR, probably the best it will get all season.

Could do with a Salah blank here, good for United too fo course.

Mbeumo's pending price change annoying, week 6 was always the plan to bring him in. Might jump early but probably not, something to think about later. Could only be for Eze of Jota - would have to be Jota just in case he's rested after the internationals. Palace ain't doing that with Eze

I'd be making no hits with these 4 and their GW4 fixtures, why the panic? Unless you have no 4th-5th defenders to replace Hall... I'm still sitting on Barco as my fifth defender and he'll be there for as long as my setup allows me to get away with it - hopefully until I wildcard :lol:
Just from watching the game Son was far too wide and no real threat at all. Rather have Palmer especially with his fixtures. I guess I can bench Hall next gw but a drop is inevitable now.

Despite having TAA in my team... Thank you Salah :lol:

Edit: ffs now I wish the TAA goal stood. Salah that cnut stopped me getting points then got points himself.

Last edited:
Despite having TAA in my team... Thank you Salah :lol:

Edit: ffs now I wish the TAA goal stood. Salah that cnut stopped me getting points then got points himself.
Yep with how the goals have gone and how only a maniac thinks we'll score 1 let alone 2 I'd have taken that taa goal.
Although watching his smug face when realising it was offside was the only joy we'll get today.

Have TAA and Jota left but neither have done much. Annoyed about the disallowed goal!

Jota and taa off.. Nice. At least my guy is locked in and Jota can't punish me. Gone be hard to sell a guy that's returned for me every week.

I'm tempted too. A few minor things to sort out but a Salah shaped hole that I can't fix easily.
Salah and Haaland are essential. I asked the question last year and people reckoned around 15m for Haaland to become not essential. Be interesting what people think it would have to go to, in order to not pick him now.

I started with them both, but it does make it tough elsewhere though

Salah and Haaland are essential. I asked the question last year and people reckoned around 15m for Haaland to become not essential. Be interesting what people think it would have to go to, in order to not pick him now.

I started with them both, but it does make it tough elsewhere though
Tried a draft:

Henderson, Flekken
TAA, Saliba, Robinson, Livra, Greaves
Salah, Saka, ESR, Rogers, Onana
Haaland, Pedro, Delap

I'm not mad at it to be honest...

Tried a draft:

Henderson, Flekken
Haaland, Pedro, Delap

I messed up taking Odegaard as my premium alongside them over Saka or Palmer.

The issue is that the budget options gave returned already and given the stats its highly likely that won't carry on. Pedro for example isn't going to score 15 goals in the league most likely, so he's heading for a dry patch soon.

Salah + Haaland owners are the real winners. I dont want to panic and WC him in, will need to just monitor and move it over the next gameweek.

Think I finish on 76 for the weekend which seems alright. Odegaard badly needs replacing, but I can't go up to Palmer due to the drops and rises. WC for 4 players to change seems too knee jerk so might have to let it roll another week

Tried a draft:

Henderson, Flekken
Haaland, Pedro, Delap

Inspired me:

Flekken, Valdmarrison (or any 4.5 /4.0 combo)
Gabriel, Porro, Saliba, Konsa, Bogarde
Gibbs-White, Mbeumo, Salah, Bernardo, Winks
Haaland, Jackson, Pedro

Decent but same conclusion.

I messed up taking Odegaard as my premium alongside them over Saka or Palmer.

The issue is that the budget options gave returned already and given the stats its highly likely that won't carry on. Pedro for example isn't going to score 15 goals in the league most likely, so he's heading for a dry patch soon.

The truth is, if they continually insist on Salah being a midfield despite heavily playing as a wide striker, he's criminally under-priced at 12.5, especially when he ended last season at 13.4. He should have been 14.0, that 1.5 start pushing you into more questioning about doubling up with Haaland as your bench fodder now would likely need to start regularly (4.5 mid and 5.0 strikers for instance).

Salah is just my killing rank. Might just have to get him and downgrade the striker. :lol:

Inspired me:

Flekken, Valdmarrison (or any 4.5 /4.0 combo)
Gabriel, Porro, Saliba, Konsa, Bogarde
Gibbs-White, Mbeumo, Salah, Bernardo, Winks
Haaland, Jackson, Pedro

Decent but same conclusion.
Good team. I'll probably go ahead with the WC. I've made the mistake of being too cautious in the past and then having to play catch up. Liverpool also have a decent run of fixtures. I have Jota and I fear he is in danger of losing his place too, especially as CL and League Cup games come around.

People hail Haaland's hauls but Salah has more points now.

Anyway; both are the way

Last edited:
People hail Haaland's hauls but Salah has more points now.

Well, the same. 41 each. But 41 as a striker is worth vastly more in isolation due to lower chance BPS, lowest point for goal and no clean sheet bonus.

Absolute worst case, home battering to them and Salah haul.

Rashy obviously had to go but may need to dish Isak to stir up some extra funds.

I did WC in last moment and went with Saaland. Best decision ever.
Screw those 10 mil midfielders and 9 mil strikers.
Those two boys are monsters.

Gonna finish on 94 when Salahs bonus points are added. Happy with that. A City clean sheet and I'm over a ton for the first time