Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Can’t believe I listened to the guy on here who said Maatsen in and made me second guess and take Digne out, head has fully gone :lol:

Playing around with a no Haaland, no Salah WC draft purely as an experiment. Just seeing what would be possible but have no intnetion of using WC right now. Quite liking this as far as that would go right this second, would be a fun squad to have with lots of options currently. So much flexibility in terms of starting XI.
ROT2c39.png

Would only ever dream of such a thing if 3 good strikers were bang in form, which they're not.

Formula:
3 of Mateta, Watkins, Isak, Jackson, Solanke at any given time
TAA and Saliba locked all season barring injuries
Early-ish punts on Rogers (keep long term), Lewis & Nedeljkovic to see if it could catch price rises
Bowen and Mbeumo as 2 solid reliable sub premium middies, other options Eze, Gibbs-White, Maddison etc. would be priced out of Jota by 0.1 currently but that could be rectified by Robinson > 4.5 DEF
Fixture hunt/form hunt with 2 of Palmer, Saka, Son, De Bruyne, Bruno for the other midfield spots, transfer in and out as required

Getting very tempted by this now or similar.

Havertz into the frontline, looks essential. With Mbeumo's 2 goals and Robinson's assist they may well jump in price. Another small return from Saka today. Lewis is starting again, might jump in price too.

Some other cheapo instead of Nedjelkovic, perhaps an alt to Saliba for the next 2 games.

If Bowen scores it's over, wildcarding tonight.

Rogers seems a nice pick in theory but zero returns all season. At £5m can't complain or rush to take him out too quickly though.

Haaland and two cheap strikers looks like the way to go. I can upgrade some guys in midfield or defence on the way.

Haaland and two cheap strikers looks like the way to go. I can upgrade some guys in midfield or defence on the way.

Does it though or is that just yet another knee jerk reaction from a single week?

Last week it was budget midfielders all the rage. Almost like we haven't got enough information yet.

Does it though or is that just yet another knee jerk reaction from a single week?

Last week it was budget midfielders all the rage. Almost like we haven't got enough information yet.
Probably not a long term strategy but I think there is a cause for concern as right now none of the more obvious names are standing out from a striker perspective aside from Haaland.

Budget keepers, Flekken or Henderson, Budget defender Mykolenko and Budget Midfieldrs Rogers and ESR not doing it for me. Puts a lot of pressure on Haaland and Salah to score well every week.

Rogers will come good when Watkins comes good; he's giving him a big chance every week.

Smith-Rowe hasn't seemed very creative at all going off his underlying stats, even last week when he hauled. Muniz is missing chances but I guess at least he's getting them? The problem for both is that their easier games are already behind them now.