Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Cobra Kai is better than all your forwards

If he plays up top IMO he's a better choice than Isak or Watkins. Arsenal are a much better team than Newcastle or Villa and he will get a lot of chances to score or assist.

My front three might be Nketiah-Haaland-Havertz a few game weeks from now

If he plays up top IMO he's a better choice than Isak or Watkins. Arsenal are a much better team than Newcastle or Villa and he will get a lot of chances to score or assist.

Not Pedro? Feel like Haaland, Pedro and Havertz will be the template for the foreseeable. Brighton a much better attacking team than Palace.

Feels like I’ve got everything wrong since week one. Wildcarded and took Havertz out who I’ve been rating and brought in Pedro…onto the bench ffs. My own worst enemy at this point.

Not Pedro? Feel like Haaland, Pedro and Havertz will be the template for the foreseeable. Brighton a much better attacking team than Palace.

He seems to be a good option too. I haven't decided yet, though. I do think Nketiah has ~15 PL goals in him, though. For 5.9 million he could be a steal. I want to find as many of these undervalued options as I can, in order to be able to afford more premium players.

I took a -4 to bring in Pedro and Palmer but forgot to sort my team out properly. I have Pedro second on the bench (behind Mykoelnko), Solanke starting and Palmer as captain.

Weeks I spent deliberating over Woods vs Muniz. Now Fulham are down apparently!

Watkins costs Rogers and assist again..

Watkins didn't score for the the first couple of months of last season. Slightly worried that a slow start from him is gonna waste Villa's good fixture run.

Watkins costs Rogers and assist again..

Watkins didn't score for the the first couple of months of last season. Slightly worried that a slow start from him is gonna waste Villa's good fixture run.
he's looking more rusty than anyone else after the summer.

wow Onana scores again

He’s a great option. Looked good for Everton and will do much better numbers wise now he’s at a better time. He’s being slept on as an option a bit but that’s understandable as Roger’s has looked really good just doesn’t have any numbers to back it up yet.

Got to admit I overlooked him, was throwing his games not as a striker in there when looking at his stats.

It's 16 PL games up front for Arsenal, 10 goals, 8 assists now.

That’s got to be changed surely?

I’ve watched it, no idea how they watch that and can (so quickly) say Watkins’ toe glanced it.

Villas own website doesn’t even give it him
It was clear, clear touch and key for that goal. It is obvious.
Shut up with that nonsense. :)

Yeah, no touch whatsoever.

Got both Bailey and Ajer off with injuries in the first half. Pffff…

Regarding Pedro. It looks great now but competition for that spot is huge in Brighton. And now Ferguson is back too.

Regarding Pedro. It looks great now but competition for that spot is huge in Brighton. And now Ferguson is back too.
I don't think he's really in competition with Ferguson. It'll be Pedro behind Welbeck/Ferguson/Rutter, although the latter could maybe play there too.