Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Don't worry about your score after one week , you should have built your team for 3 or 4 weeks, judge it then.

I think Quansah is in danger of being benched given what the Liverpol manager said after the game., so if I had him I would get rid. Nkunku who I do have, I will keep. Given who Chelsea were playing and the formation they used I wasn't expecting much from Nkunku. Chelsea played with 3 defensive midfielders and pushed Nkunku out wide, where he is less productive. Chelsea are facing lesser opposition the next 6 games and hopefully will drop one of their defensive midfielders and field a more offensive team. I hope Nkunku is moved inside and played just of jackson and justify picking him in the first place.

Yes, Quansah out looks to be the prority. Konsa or Mazraoui seem the best bets right now, maybe Robinson (good fixtures). Would have said Guehi too if if the Newcastle move was happening , but it looks like it might be off and they fell apart at the back after a certain point last season anyway. They had 8 clean sheets in their first 17 games, 7 of the first 9 home games. Only 2 more clean sheets the rest of the campaign.

I "should" have built my team for the first few weeks but didn't. :lol: Left it very late and was feeling ill when putting the team together on Friday so didn't want to think too much. It's not really my team in a way. Found a youtuber who rounded up the picks of 20 odd other youtubers and noted down how many times each player featured in their teams. Went exclusively with the most popular players from those that I could fit in within budget other than making an executive decision to pick Flekken over Henderson who nearly everyone had. Relying on them to have thought ahead right now, and they should have done becasue a lot of them have history of doing well. Will put my own influence on things as we progress.

Last edited:
Nope. Man Utd's fixtures are tough the next 6. Clean sheets will be tough IMO.
This season with the ability to have up to 5 free transfers its best to hold fire at the minute. Its a coin toss after 1 game to make assumptions on teams.

I was tempted by Mazraoui as a way to ditch Dan Burn. That Schar red leaves Newcastle with barely any defenders until they can agree a fee for Marc Guehi. But I've got Mykolenko on the bench to sub in anyway and I've already mapped out how I wanna use my free transfers, so resisting the temptation at the moment.

Now considering Quansah > Matty Cash. Must be mad.

ARS (H) up next but then it's LEI (A), EVE (H), WOL (H), IPS (A).

Slight worry they play Konsa at right back and bring Diego Carlos into the middle like they did at times last season although not very often. Other than that not much competition for places. 18 year-old Nedeljkovic who came on for a few minutes at the end v West Ham and that's it. If Mings was available it might give them more incentive to move Konsa but he's still out for a while.

Could just go Konsa but there's more assist potential with Cash. The pair of them pissed me off last season and Digne too, had all 3 of them at various times and they did nothing. How was Digne starting at the weekend by the way? Would have thought 3rd choice but it looks like Moreno is the one that might be leaving now.

United's fixtures a bit tougher for Mazraoui and cleanies, and while Robinson got 6 assists for Fulham last season that was an overperformance vs xA. Good fixtures for Robinson mind, LEI (H), IPS (A), WHU (H), NEW (H), FOR (A).

Between Cash and Robinson.

Last edited:

Slight worry they play Konsa at right back and bring Diego Carlos into the middle like they did at times last season although not very often. Other than that not much competition for places. 18 year-old Nedeljkovic who came on for a few minutes at the end v West Ham and that's it. If Mings was available it might give them more incentive to move Konsa but he's still out for a while.

Could just go Konsa but there's more assist potential with Cash. The pair of them pissed me off last season and Digne too, had all 3 of them at various times and they did nothing. How was Digne starting at the weekend by the way? Would have thought 3rd choice but it looks like Moreno is the one that might be leaving now.

United's fixtures a bit tougher for Mazraoui and cleanies, and while Robinson got 6 assists for Fulham last season that was an overperformance vs xA. Good fixtures for Robinson mind, LEI (H), IPS (A), WHU (H), NEW (H), FOR (A).

Id stay away from Cash unless you get a clear signal from the manager. Was in and out of the squad last year too.

Diego Carlos is linked with a move away. Same with their LB Moreno. Expect both of them to leave before the window is done.

Villa are supposed to be in for Geertruida from Feyenoord as well. Would steer clear for now.

Nedeljkovic is highly regarded by Villa, and Villa fans who are unhappy with Cash's performance against West Ham want him to stsrt against Arsenal next week.

Cheers lads, you've steered me away from Cash!

Probably should have noticed earlier, 3 of Porro's 7 assists were from corners last season, none of them when Maddison was available. Maddison has taken all 7 corners so far tonight.

Porro still a threat, 3 goals and 4 assists last season if you take away the goals from corners but not quite as impressive. Was also a bps monster.

And to think I doubted Porro was a good shout right up until the day before the deadline. Thank you, fellow FPL friends for making me change my mind.

Feck sake, screw patience, might wildcard this shit tonight!

Think I'm going to keep the same side this week and keep my free transfer. The only players I'd be looking to swap out are my Munoz and Amad but at 5m there aren't many other options to pick from in those positions.

This is the one.
Not sure about that. Porro's returns will be patchy at best and spurs won't keep many clean sheets, whereas for the money gvardiol is not looking like providing enough attaching returns to justify the extra million to get into city's df another way

Not sure about that. Porro's returns will be patchy at best and spurs won't keep many clean sheets, whereas for the money gvardiol is not looking like providing enough attaching returns to justify the extra million to get into city's df another way
I think Gvardiol will get more license to attack once Walker is back starting. It's always one City defender who gets license to go forward and when Lewis is in the team it's him.

Agreed on Porro, although if Maddison gets injured again and Porro gets put on set pieces, he'll probably get a good number of assists.

You can tell all that from 1 game.

What’s your superior defence?