Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Nkunko off on 58mins. Had to be.
Looks pretty average and with Chelsea having 100s of options he probably needs to go fairly soon.

Toss up between him and Rashy I think

Nkunko off on 58mins. Had to be.
Looks pretty average and with Chelsea having 100s of options he probably needs to go fairly soon.

Toss up between him and Rashy I think

Surely he'll start in the middle next week. Can't believe Chelsea will continue with a midfield three of Enzo, Caicedo and Lavia. Way to defensive

Surely he'll start in the middle next week. Can't believe Chelsea will continue with a midfield three of Enzo, Caicedo and Lavia. Way to defensive

Just tell me it's going to be ok. I know it's City but he looks utterly unsuited to the wing.

Wow I thought you'd posted this last week or something.
Can't see how anyone watching this game thinks he's a points guy.
you watched from the start? He was quite involved, fast and aggressive early on, but surely the early sub is fecking bad and Chelsea have just too many options to consider their players perhaps

you watched from the start? He was quite involved, fast and aggressive early on, but surely the early sub is fecking bad and Chelsea have just too many options to consider their players perhaps

Unless he did some mad skills in the first 8mins when my slow laptop was eventually letting me in, yes.

He had a bit of ball, but nothing that screamed great decision to have him.

However, I again rely on the "it is v City" hope.

Hard to write off Nkunku for this one.... without last season's numbers, you'd be writing off Palmer too.

Hard to write off Nkunku for this one.... without last season's numbers, you'd be writing off Palmer too.
Yeah not sure what people were expecting from Chelsea players in this game. Honestly some of the bed wetting before the first game week is even over is comical.

Doku at 6.5m in for Ipswich H could be fun.
Rashy or Nkunko out.

We will see though. Ideally you want to leave it alone for a few weeks, especially now you can rack more transfers up.

Am I mad to think Chelsea haven't looked that bad? They've had chances and have really minimized city opportunities

Alright mate, you're tough :lol:

Seriously there were people moaning in this thread the other night that just one of their players didn't haul. My squad is fine for next week and we'll reassess again the week after that. Newcastle game was an anomaly because of the early red. Only issue to deal with was Quansah after Slot publicly assassinated him.

Seriously there were people moaning in this thread the other night that just one of their players didn't haul. My squad is fine for next week and we'll reassess again the week after that. Newcastle game was an anomaly because of the early red. Only issue to deal with was Quansah after Slot publicly assassinated him.

Just kidding, you're spot on.
But I'm a bit guilty with thoughts about Rashy and Nkunko already.

But I'm slightly haunted by just leaving Bruno, Onana and Rashy last year over much better options and seeing them lose me 1m and being about 50th in my league until mid season and a huge return back to 11th.

Am I mad to think Chelsea haven't looked that bad? They've had chances and have really minimized city opportunities
They played a 3 man centre mid block and looked "ok", but they certainly need to show they can play a bit more football against weaker teams.

Palmer looks horrible value, Nkunko has it all to prove. I have Sanchez sub keeper though, as they have a real run of "green" fixtures coming.
Just hope he actually stays in goal as he mad at least a couple of howlers today.

Just kidding, you're spot on.
But I'm a bit guilty with thoughts about Rashy and Nkunko already.

But I'm slightly haunted by just leaving Bruno, Onana and Rashy last year over much better options and seeing them lose me 1m and being about 50th in my league until mid season and a huge return back to 11th.
Yeah I remember trying to tell you to get off those United players last season. I think if you've got Nkunku then you might as well stick with him for this run coming up. Rashy is trickier as he still doesn't look right to me. In form/prime Rashford doesn't pass that ball to Garnacho that he missed the other night. But again the flip side is that should've been a 3 point assist. I was annoyed about Bruno but sticking with him for now. In all the right places for a haul.

I reckon they won't concede too many, as against anyone but City they'll have the ball too much.

Yeah I remember trying to tell you to get off those United players last season. I think if you've got Nkunku then you might as well stick with him for this run coming up. Rashy is trickier as he still doesn't look right to me. In form/prime Rashford doesn't pass that ball to Garnacho that he missed the other night. But again the flip side is that should've been a 3 point assist. I was annoyed about Bruno but sticking with him for now. In all the right places for a haul.
Rashy is worrying, as the 2 years ago red hot Rashy would have blown onto that chance and simply curled it home.
There wouldn't even have been a question of an assist and making a hash of it.

Bruno definitely looks the one to have, but we surely won't play this false 9 nonsense for long.

Will probably ride this week out, if I can resist the temptation of a Doku monster haul. But with Grealish hanging about on the bench, you never know if he'll even start.

Is Saka a legit captaincy option or am I just reacting to this game week?

Doku at 6.5m in for Ipswich H could be fun.
Rashy or Nkunko out.

We will see though. Ideally you want to leave it alone for a few weeks, especially now you can rack more transfers up.
Yeah I try not to be knee jerk but seeing Doku so active and getting 90 min makes me want to do Nkunku to Doku. But I guess plan was to save the FTs!

The Gvardiol/Gabriel clean sheets are annoying. I didn't expect Nkunku to haul this game but was hoping for at least 2 points :lol:

I really need a big score from Solanke and Porro otherwise I've had a disastrous opening week. But relying on spurs to do anything useful is like relying on Rashford to score a goal.

Finished on 70 points for the weekend. Not bad but bit disappointing that captain picks didn't pay off.

The Gvardiol/Gabriel clean sheets are annoying. I didn't expect Nkunku to haul this game but was hoping for at least 2 points :lol:

I really need a big score from Solanke and Porro otherwise I've had a disastrous opening week. But relying on spurs to do anything useful is like relying on Rashford to score a goal.
City, Pool and Arsenal will have a lot of CSs. I have Taa and Gvardiol but when Arsenal's tough run finish, i will invest in Raya too. Cheapest way in Arsenal's defence.

I don’t even have 50:lol: My lowest opening week since I started playing 3-4 years ago. All the time this past month with drafts was a waste. But hey at least the schedules open up for a few teams so let’s see if we can catch up.

75 - very happy with that, a lot higher than I tend to get close to in this kind of thing. The Murphy gamble didn't pay off this week is the only downer really, and I still think it would have been a good call without the sending off. Fingers crossed for no injuries so I can bank a transfer.

Best of luck tomorrow for the Son owners. I have a feeling everyone who captained him will be laughing.

Bloody hell, I’m sat on 41 points with Porro and Solenke still to play, bottom of my family league and trailing far behind my friends in other leagues. My son doubled up on Arsenal defence, captained Salah and he’s first with 100+ points. Can’t believe I wasted so much time these past weeks on hundreds of drafts to end up with a shite team

They played a 3 man centre mid block and looked "ok", but they certainly need to show they can play a bit more football against weaker teams.

Palmer looks horrible value, Nkunko has it all to prove. I have Sanchez sub keeper though, as they have a real run of "green" fixtures coming.
Just hope he actually stays in goal as he mad at least a couple of howlers today.

I reckon they won't concede too many, as against anyone but City they'll have the ball too much.
Agree with you both. They did a decent job at spoiling and created a little bit they really need to be more clinical. Glad I didn't go Nkunku but I do think Palmer will pick up.