Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Really poor start after that Son blank. Didn't like how wide he was at times either. Solanke in far more threatening postions. Hell even Porro was. Keeping my knees steady but another shitter and the wildcard gets activated.

I got 95 in my Haaland less team. Of course I will be hiding behind the couch for citys mauling of Ipswich and I used my transfer to get Barco out. He’s third on my bench but if he’s not playing feck it. People will start selling him wholesale if he doesn’t get a game this weekend.

Hopefully Salah can get a goal or two against Brentford to keep me going. Saka Havertz etc against Villa away. It’s going to be a tricky week after a lovely week. I’m going to start Brereton Diaz too (home against forest)

Brought Robinson in for Quansah in the end. Close call between him and Konsa, and if anything Sander Berge almost certainly joining Fulham has slightly tipped it. Should offer them more protection even though he's no Palhinha. Both got good fixtures and there's Robinson's assist potential.

Quansah likely dropping tommorow night now. Be funny if he contiunues to start after everyone getting the jitters over him!

I got 95 in my Haaland less team. Of course I will be hiding behind the couch for citys mauling of Ipswich and I used my transfer to get Barco out. He’s third on my bench but if he’s not playing feck it. People will start selling him wholesale if he doesn’t get a game this weekend.

Hopefully Salah can get a goal or two against Brentford to keep me going. Saka Havertz etc against Villa away. It’s going to be a tricky week after a lovely week. I’m going to start Brereton Diaz too (home against forest)
Casually throwing the 95 pointer fact.

#Humblebrag.

I have never used TC outside of a DGW but I think the fact that a) there will be fewer DGW than ever b) I need a kickstart to the season will mean I might play it this week.

Any less than a brace and full bonus will seem like a waste, so it’s a big risk and could be digging the hole even further, but that goal against Chelsea is as underrated.

He looked so strong and shrugged off defenders with ease.

Maybe a guaranteed fully fit and rested Haaland against a team that was League 1 a year ago, is the right play?

I have never used TC outside of a DGW but I think the fact that a) there will be fewer DGW than ever b) I need a kickstart to the season will mean I might play it this week.

Any less than a brace and full bonus will seem like a waste, so it’s a big risk and could be digging the hole even further, but that goal against Chelsea is as underrated.

He looked so strong and shrugged off defenders with ease.

Maybe a guaranteed fully fit and rested Haaland against a team that was League 1 a year ago, is the right play?

I triple captained that shit when they beat Bournemouth 6-1. He got no goals and no assists and I think he was taken off at half time.

So there are no guarantees.

I triple captained that shit when they beat Bournemouth 6-1. He got no goals and no assists and I think he was taken off at half time.

So there are no guarantees.

True, but the fact he is so fresh, Ipswich have some questionable players for this level and the DGW will be limited for chips, I wonder if now is the time to take the gamble.

Edit. Only 1 goal in the Luton home fixture last year too though. It’s a definite gamble.

True, but the fact he is so fresh, Ipswich have some questionable players for this level and the DGW will be limited for chips, I wonder if now is the time to take the gamble.

Up to you I suppose.

I've had 1 good week, so I'm not the best person to advise on anything for FPL.

Up to you I suppose.

I've had 1 good week, so I'm not the best person to advise on anything for FPL.

It’s one to ponder anyway. I think it could be worth the punt. But I will mull it over and do what I always do, make the wrong decision in a panic just before the deadline.

My only worry right now is Amad and hoping he starts… extremely punty pick but was backing the preseason promise and my own desire to have Rashford out the team and Amad and Garnacho in.

My only worry right now is Amad and hoping he starts… extremely punty pick but was backing the preseason promise and my own desire to have Rashford out the team and Amad and Garnacho in.

I can see ETH persisting with Rashford and will bring Garnacho back in as a starter, especially after his goal involvements in the last couple of games. I’d love to see him play Garnacho on the left in place of Rashford and put Amad on the right but can’t see it happening, not yet anyway, he’ll let Rashford try and play himself into form first.

I can see ETH persisting with Rashford and will bring Garnacho back in as a starter, especially after his goal involvements in the last couple of games. I’d love to see him play Garnacho on the left in place of Rashford and put Amad on the right but can’t see it happening, not yet anyway, he’ll let Rashford try and play himself into form first.
I agree and I find it really annoying. We know what Rashford is, I'd rather bet on a brighter future. Just hope Amad can at least keep his place for Brighton and get some returns.

Screwed by a forced substitution.

One of my defenders didn't play. I had Schar on bench who got sent off.

Off course FPL subbed him in when Ake didn't play losing me points via red card deduction.

I agree and I find it really annoying. We know what Rashford is, I'd rather bet on a brighter future. Just hope Amad can at least keep his place for Brighton and get some returns.

I would be 95% on Garnacho and Rashford starting in a game like this. He will stick with the players that finished the season and won’t gamble with Amad in such a tough away game.

Brought Robinson in for Quansah in the end. Close call between him and Konsa, and if anything Sander Berge almost certainly joining Fulham has slightly tipped it. Should offer them more protection even though he's no Palhinha. Both got good fixtures and there's Robinson's assist potential.

Quansah likely dropping tommorow night now. Be funny if he contiunues to start after everyone getting the jitters over him!
I think I'll have to make the same move. A bit annoying because I didn't want to take risks on players whose minutes weren't safe but I eventually relented for Quansah and Jota. I knew Quansah would lose his place eventually but I thought I might get 2-3 games out of him rather than one half of football!

Ideally I'd have waited until the end of the week to make that decision but I think the price drop is going to make it for me.

Main decision is whether to leave the team alone for this week and weigh it up for week 3.

Or do one of the following

Saliba to Porro
Nkunko or Rashy to Doku

62 points after GW1 but I'm not satisfied. So far switched out Quansah for Mazraoui and thinking about benching Amad for ESR for the next 2 games.

Cant decide whether to go Solanke for Muniz or give Solanke one more chance against Everton at home.

Already got ESR so double Fulham seems a bit too much, which is probably a weird way to look at it.

Cant decide whether to go Solanke for Muniz or give Solanke one more chance against Everton at home.

Already got ESR so double Fulham seems a bit too much, which is probably a weird way to look at it.
Have to give Solanke another game, can't drop him from one game. Everton at home is a good test for him. Im in the same boat for Havertz, but he's away to Villa and not guaranteed to haul. Ill be patient.

I guess Guehi isn’t leaving? Surely they are not going to lose both their starting CBs in the final 10 days of the window?
I was hoping Guehi would help Burn get some clean sheets.. Newcastle are really lacking numbers in defence right now. Be interesting to see who they bring in instead.

Absolutely solanke one more chance. He got into a bunch of good positions and although his finishing was very off it was his first game with them. I reckon he'll come good