Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Undav signed for Stuttgart. Does that make J Pedro nailed as starting striker?
When fit, he’s always nailed I believe. Ferguson not ready neither, so Welbeck is his only competition it seems.

I dont think Pedro has come back yet though, so Welbeck could start the season.

Has someone not renewed the caf league or is there a new one?

When fit, he’s always nailed I believe. Ferguson not ready neither, so Welbeck is his only competition it seems.

I dont think Pedro has come back yet though, so Welbeck could start the season.

Had Pedro been injured?

Edit. See he starts in their friendly today.

Last edited:
There's definitely some value in this United attack, just hard to work out who of Amad / Garnacho / Bruno and Rashy it'll be!

anyone going with bobb? surely he starts or at least gets good minutes first few games if not for longer, kid looks great

anyone going with bobb? surely he starts or at least gets good minutes first few games if not for longer, kid looks great
Not messing around with the Pep roulette with anyone other than Haaland and KdB to start the season. After the international break Foden comes into play.

I think Bobb is being overhyped. Silva and Sávio both came on today. It’s a risk to even get one start never mind stay in the team. I would rather go with someone who has a chance, even a small one, of staying in the team. I don’t fancy wasting a transfer on an 8th attacker.

Do people think Oscar bobb will get enough minutes? He looked very lively yesterday

He enables Haaland AND Salah

Guehi, AWB, Van de Ven, Konsa, Colwill
Odegaard, Bobb, Amad, Salah, Nkuku
Isaac, Haaland, Solanke

Also assuming guehi and awb transfers go through

Haha. Just asked the same question. He did look very good yday. A tidy player that could play his way in. But as others have said…the pep rotation is a problem.

After yesterday Amad is going straight in. Very tempted to pick either of Garnacho or Bruno as well.

Might just pick all 3.

I'm more confused with United after yesterday.

Rashford seems like he'll start but I don't think he should and could get dropped.

Amad did well, but doubt he'll get many 90s and also will rotate.

Garnacho was great but will he start the season? Can also see him getting subbed here and there was there are so many options.

Then there's Antony and Sancho who can eat some minutes from these.

The safer thing is to get Bruno but he costs more.

I usually go with one expensive striker (Haaland), one cheaper option in the 7 million area and one 4.5 just to fill the last spot. This season I'm gonna try Isak, Watkins and Solanke... Is that just dumb or have any of you guys picked in a similar way?

I keep changing, went with a cheap defensive line. Will Digne be starting for Villa or vill Maatsen play?

Last edited:
Jota up front again for Liverpool. Goal and assist in first half. 2 for Diaz as well.

Quansah again with VVD in the middle. Looks a bargain and a no brainer to me unless you can't get him in because you're maxed out on Liverpool already.

Last edited:
Gabriel and Saliba both scoring from corners. Ah shit here we go again....
Im more interested in who took the corners. If it's Rice then it can to be a cheap way into the Arse midfield as he seems to pick up a fair few goals and assists himself.

A lot of teams would at least have one of Saliba/Gabriel. If they had both they will need to make sacrifices somewhere else so I'm not too fussed.

Im more interested in who took the corners. If it's Rice then it can to be a cheap way into the Arse midfield as he seems to pick up a fair few goals and assists himself.

A lot of teams would at least have one of Saliba/Gabriel. If they had both they will need to make sacrifices somewhere else so I'm not too fussed.

Two Rice corners mullered in.

Two Rice corners mullered in.
yeah. Saka still takes the corners on the left side, but Rice seems to have locked down corner duties on the right.

It'll be interesting to see if Rice is as involved in the attack as he was last year. Does the midfield change once Merino joins the team? Rice might move to the 6 instead of the 8 where he plays with Partey. I personally don't think Merino walks right into the squad. But Partey will inevitably get injured.

Last edited:
Do we think that Liverpool team vs Sevilla will be the opening day lineup? It looked very much like it could be.

Looking at some stats... is Ollie Watkins just the jammiest player in the league? 26 assists from 6.7 xA over the last two seasons. :lol:

It's like every pass he makes is Anderson knocking it sideways to Ronaldo who twats it in from 40 yards.

Probably been discussed endless times but now we are close to the start what's the thoughts on no Haaland and Salah going into the season? I had no Haaland but have now also taken Salah out. Just feel Diaz or Jota at 7.5 midfield options could potentially represent as good value at the start of the season as Salah at 12.5. It would also free up more funds to streghten in the defence or other areas?

GK: Pope, Flekken
Def: Porro, Schar, White, Guehi, Mykolenko
Midfielder: Gibbs-White, Saka, Diaz, Garnacho, Gordon
Strikers: Havertz, Toney and Solanke

Opinions? Feels very risky not having one of Haaland or Salah going into the start of the season. Haaland surely needs to come in at some point which is the worry. I'm not overly fussed about going big on Arsenal defence at the start as their fixtures in the first five or six aren't great with Spurs, Villa and City all away from home but I've gone for White against Wolves and then probably downgrade after that fixture. Terrible ideas all around? :lol:

You gotta wonder if a 7.5 Jota/Diaz instead of Salah is worth it. 5 more to spread around just gets you a long way.

Not captaining Salah in the first 3 gws anyways.

You gotta wonder if a 7.5 Jota/Diaz instead of Salah is worth it. 5 more to spread around just gets you a long way.

Not captaining Salah in the first 3 gws anyways.
The problem is Salah is the only Liverpool attacker you know will start every game and play close to the full 90. I believe Jota, Diaz Gakpo and Darwin are all vieing for two positions and are all subject to rotation.

If you aren't captaining Salah who is your captain? I have both Salah and Haaland and am still unsure which one gets the armband.

The problem is Salah is the only Liverpool attacker you know will start every game and play close to the full 90. I believe Jota, Diaz Gakpo and Darwin are all vieing for two positions and are all subject to rotation.

If you aren't captaining Salah who is your captain? I have both Salah and Haaland and am still unsure which one gets the armband.
Isak or Haaland GW1. Isak for now.

Also have Jota in my team atm.

If you are paying 15m for Haaland you have to be capping him every week.

I keep flip flopping between Salah and Haaland. I have Haaland right now just because of the plethora of midfield options who can really haul - Saka/Palmer/Bruno/Odegard among the premiums, then there's the likes of Nkunku/Eze/ESR and even Amad.

Amad has to be worth the gamble at 5 million? Out manager loves to stick with what he knows though. Is it a waste of 0,5 when he just starts Rashford and Garnacho for 30 games straight?

If you are paying 15m for Haaland you have to be capping him every week.

I don’t think so. A brace against Ipswich as Captain already pays for the first 3 weeks, especially if he grabs 1-2 returns in other games. It is the hauls against small teams that he gets that make him worth it. Other options don’t have nearly the same reliability in those games.

Diaz seems certain for 60min at least imo. Jota seems to start, but could be on the bench when Darwin gets back if Slot likes his traditional forward.

The Brentford game isnt an easy one imo, neither is United. You do wonder if there’ll be an effect similar to United’s after Fergie too. Think it’s a better hand-over though, but I’d be safe to pick Diaz if the 5 extra makes sense other places.

My captains will be:
Isak gw1
Haaland from then on.

Edit: Brentford’s leftbacks are currently out. Maybe Salah is a decent shout anyways

Last edited:
Amad has to be worth the gamble at 5 million? Out manager loves to stick with what he knows though. Is it a waste of 0,5 when he just starts Rashford and Garnacho for 30 games straight?
This time last year, we all thought he would stick with Rashford and Antony on the wings no matter what. Garnacho was seen only as a useful impact sub. But he forced his way into the team and Ten Hag acknowledged that Antony didn't deserve to start.

I think we'll see a similar thing with Amad this season. My prediction for the Fulham game is Garnacho and Amad on the wings and Rashford to play as centre forward. Zirkzee will inevitably bench Rashford after a couple of games.

Outside of Salah I'm not really sold on Liverpool forwards. They will play more of a possession orientated style, I wonder how it'll fare FPL wise.

This time last year, we all thought he would stick with Rashford and Antony on the wings no matter what. Garnacho was seen only as a useful impact sub. But he forced his way into the team and Ten Hag acknowledged that Antony didn't deserve to start.

I think we'll see a similar thing with Amad this season. My prediction for the Fulham game is Garnacho and Amad on the wings and Rashford to play as centre forward. Zirkzee will inevitably bench Rashford after a couple of games.

I hope you are right in both real life terms and FPL terms. I am taking the Amad punt at 5 mil!

From the comments ETH made pre season, I really don't see Rashford playing cf.

Do we think that Liverpool team vs Sevilla will be the opening day lineup? It looked very much like it could be.
I think so yeah and I really want to punt on Jota early season. His ppm is always insane.

Really happy with this draft at the moment (admittedly with nothing on the bench other than minimal points cover)...

Raya
Gvardiol Quansah Hall
B.Fernades Son Jota Murphy
Havertz Haaland Isak

I think when Solanke is up and running I'll want him and then Son can become an Arsenal mid or Palmer. Don't think he'll play gw1 though. I like the form of Murphy to start the season out of the £5.5m mids and also with that plum opening home fixture.

I think so yeah and I really want to punt on Jota early season. His ppm is always insane.

Really happy with this draft at the moment (admittedly with nothing on the bench other than minimal points cover)...

Raya
Gvardiol Quansah Hall
B.Fernades Son Jota Murphy
Havertz Haaland Isak

I think when Solanke is up and running I'll want him and then Son can become an Arsenal mid or Palmer. Don't think he'll play gw1 though. I like the form of Murphy to start the season out of the £5.5m mids and also with that plum opening home fixture.

Is Murphy likely to start? Seems to have been scoring a lot of goals pre season.