Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

I think so yeah and I really want to punt on Jota early season. His ppm is always insane.

Really happy with this draft at the moment (admittedly with nothing on the bench other than minimal points cover)...

Raya
Gvardiol Quansah Hall
B.Fernades Son Jota Murphy
Havertz Haaland Isak

I think when Solanke is up and running I'll want him and then Son can become an Arsenal mid or Palmer. Don't think he'll play gw1 though. I like the form of Murphy to start the season out of the £5.5m mids and also with that plum opening home fixture.

This looks good, key to getting that good start will be getting the 50/50s that play and score well. I think Murphy/Jota/Quansah are much more than they are worth if they play.

There has to be gambles on players starts this year I think. I have no interest in starting with the likes of Gibbs-White. I want the high ceilings.

I think I'm settling for this for GW1:

Henderson
Hall Saliba Mykolenko
Salah Amad Nkunku Rashford
Havertz Haaland Isak

Lis, ESR, Quansah, Harwood-Bellis

-Amad the cheap bench/rotation Option.
-Havertz will becom Solanke as soon as the later is fully integrated
-Rashford can be downgraded to Garnacho or anyone else if he fails to perform. Will keep a close eye on him in this first few GW's.

I'm torn between Amad and Bailey or Garnacho and Rogers. Are the latter pair more likely to get more gametime or is Rogers just as likely to be dropped as Amad after a couple of poor games?

I think I'm settling for this for GW1:

Henderson
Hall Saliba Mykolenko
Salah Amad Nkunku Rashford
Havertz Haaland Isak

Lis, ESR, Quansah, Harwood-Bellis

-Amad the cheap bench/rotation Option.
-Havertz will becom Solanke as soon as the later is fully integrated
-Rashford can be downgraded to Garnacho or anyone else if he fails to perform. Will keep a close eye on him in this first few GW's.

I had Nkunku but took him out because Chelsea haven't been great in pre-season and also not sure what position he'll play. Right now going for Jota, Bruno, Saka and Gordon to start the season. Can always take out Gordon or Jota for Nkunku if he starts well.

Think I have my team locked in for now:

Henderson
Gvardiol, Quansah, Hall
Son, Eze, Nkunku, Jota
Havertz, Haaland, Isak

Subs: Valdi, ESR, Mykolenko, Faes

My main question is if Solanke starts right away... if I feel that he does, I will do Son and Havertz to Solanke and Saka. Will wait and see how United look. Bruno is the only one I like there as I feel there will be major competition for the other spots with Rashy, Amad, Garnacho and Antony.

Also have a few risky plays (Nkunku, Quansah, Hall, Jota) but they're big balls plays and also at price points that can easily be subbed if needed.

Looks like I am set for this barring one last decision - I can only take 2 out of these 3 midfielders - Nkunku, Bailey and Eze. Currently have the former 2 as they cover my chelsea and villa spread. Also, I prefer sticking with good teams over teams like Palace before actually seeing them how they start in the PL. What does the Caf think?

Martinez (Henderson)
Dalot Gvardiol Saliba (Faes, Robinson)
Bailey, Saka, Nkunku, Amad, Jota
Haaland, Isak (Wood)

Haaland at 15 after last season is a bit of a piss-take.

Do you all think he's good value?

I'll probably hold off on Haaland and Salah at 12.5 doesn't seem great either. I'd expect him to decline a bit on last year too.

Haaland at 15 after last season is a bit of a piss-take.

Do you all think he's good value?

I'll probably hold off on Haaland and Salah at 12.5 doesn't seem great either. I'd expect him to decline a bit on last year too.

I haven't even attempted a no Salah and Haaland draft. I imagine it's like a kid in a candy store. The "value" from Haaland comes from having him as #1 captain option most weeks. You need to nail your picks on a weekly basis if you go without. I also feel like when City win and win big (which they do quite often) you'd be hard pressed to find Haaland not in double digits. Arsenal or Liverpool could do the same and I'd be less surprised to see Saka and Salah not the highest point scorers.

Will Udogie start, or will the injury from last season bench him early? I saw he came in in the last match against Bayern

I have not changed the team much in recent days which means I’m probably 2-3 late transfers away from being done.

Pickford Virginia
Martinez Robinson Konsa Quansah Barco
Salah Bruno Odegaard J. Murphy Winks
Haaland Isak Muniz

I feel fairly happy with this team but still on the fence whether not to downgrade Salah to Saka, add Jota and improve defense… probably won’t.

Pickford/Pope also a dilemma but with Pickford at least I can also have his backup but with Pope I can still cover Everton’s defense with Mykolenko whereas Newcastle defense is not so easy to cover with £4.5m as nobody seems nailed.

Looks like I am set for this barring one last decision - I can only take 2 out of these 3 midfielders - Nkunku, Bailey and Eze. Currently have the former 2 as they cover my chelsea and villa spread. Also, I prefer sticking with good teams over teams like Palace before actually seeing them how they start in the PL. What does the Caf think?

Martinez (Henderson)
Dalot Gvardiol Saliba (Faes, Robinson)
Bailey, Saka, Nkunku, Amad, Jota
Haaland, Isak (Wood)
There’s no one there I’d say “he’s rubbish”… I’m on a Haaland/No Salah model too and also tried to spread players across teams.

There are other options but they’re personal opinion and think best to stick with own team if comfort with it and others can’t give you a clear “this is better”. Good luck

Thoughts? Have no idea what I’m doing this year…

IMG-5300.png

Thoughts? Have no idea what I’m doing this year…

IMG-5300.png
I like that its different. Madders hasn't been good since the initial first few weeks when he signed though, and at 7.5 there are far better options. Walker's a decent choice when most of the world is on Porro. VdV has two good fixtures till gw3 where I'd consider switching to Konsa.

I haven't even attempted a no Salah and Haaland draft. I imagine it's like a kid in a candy store. The "value" from Haaland comes from having him as #1 captain option most weeks. You need to nail your picks on a weekly basis if you go without. I also feel like when City win and win big (which they do quite often) you'd be hard pressed to find Haaland not in double digits. Arsenal or Liverpool could do the same and I'd be less surprised to see Saka and Salah not the highest point scorers.
Same here. The premium price you pay for Haaland is because he’s the best captain option for the majority of gameweeks.

I like that its different. Madders hasn't been good since the initial first few weeks when he signed though, and at 7.5 there are far better options. Walker's a decent choice when most of the world is on Porro. VdV has two good fixtures till gw3 where I'd consider switching to Konsa.

Yeah I was in two minds about Maddison, he started the league strongly last season if I remember correctly.

What other options would you look at for £7.5?

projects points, linking to underlying stats like xG etc. Wasn't sure if there was a site that had it all or if should just be relying on stat sites like fbref, whoscored, understat etc.
Fantasy football scout. I’ve had an automatic annual subscription (£20) for the past 6-7 years. Looks like they’ve hiked the prices a bit this year though the cnuts.

Yeah I was in two minds about Maddison, he started the league strongly last season if I remember correctly.

What other options would you look at for £7.5?
Jota, Gordon, Eze (7.0), and perhaps Bowen if you're looking for a differential, he always seems to perform for west ham although there is a manager change. Somethings wrong with Maddison's body language for awhile now, I wouldnt pay more than 6.5 for him, and even then I'd take a punt on Nkunku instead.

Latest dilemna is Solanke and Saka or Havertz and Son? Ange has said that he expects Solanke to be available for selection and I'd like to have him in. Might even be on pens.

Latest dilemna is Solanke and Saka or Havertz and Son? Ange has said that he expects Solanke to be available for selection and I'd like to have him in. Might even be on pens.
This is my final question also... Though, if I get Solanke I will have extra 0.5 to play with so that'll lead to another question.

I've managed to not touch this for a while but feel I'm going to tinker before my self appointed transfer window of Friday at 5pm :lol:

I think if anything signing Solanke boosts Son’s value don’t you think? A much more capable #9 holding up the ball will really help in starting counters and much more capable finisher will also help in getting assists.

This is my final question also... Though, if I get Solanke I will have extra 0.5 to play with so that'll lead to another question.

I am on the same thing. Have either of you thought about Son and Solanke to start? Leicester looked woeful and Everton at home to follow.

Yep. and before you know it, your whole squad has changed again :lol:

The only ones I'm consistently locking in every iteration are the scrub spots (2 x £4m defenders and a £4m gk) Gvardiol, Quansah, Jota, Haaland and Isak.

I think if anything signing Solanke boosts Son’s value don’t you think? A much more capable #9 holding up the ball will really help in starting counters and much more capable finisher will also help in getting assists.
This is true.
I am on the same thing. Have either of you thought about Son and Solanke to start? Leicester looked woeful and Everton at home to follow.
I dunno if Spurs fixtures are good enough for a double up and also just because you know, it's Spurs.