Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

A little worry there in terms of potentially aggravating the injury or needing to rest at some point in the near future. Bradley not in great shape for this weekend and such a big game suspect TAA is ok for now.

I was planning on binning him soon anyway to free up some funds for attack/midfield.

I was planning on binning him soon anyway to free up some funds for attack/midfield.
Same. I can technically do it now for Ait Nouri on a free as that's what I intend to do to later swap ESR to Saka in GW12.

Reckon do it now or better to just wait as TAA has great attacking threat?

First rule of Foden club is wait until he's had a game or 2.
We've all been stung by getting him too early and then stubbornly holding him for 7 weeks for 10 points.
Meant to tag someone else re the Foden playing? bit.

Don’t disagree that his points may not be worth it (though I think he gets some this GW)… he should be playing more central but lack of wide players means he’ll go out and the two goblins play Att Mid.

I've also joined the triple captain on Haaland gang. What can go wrong?

Same. I can technically do it now for Ait Nouri on a free as that's what I intend to do to later swap ESR to Saka in GW12.

Reckon do it now or better to just wait as TAA has great attacking threat?

I mean, I wouldn't take any hits to do it bit if you've got a free transfer then maybe. If the money is for Saka you've still got a few weeks anyway.

Gone Saliba to Ait-Nouri. I've no intention of starting the latter this weekend, but I need somebody on my bench and Saliba looks set to drop in value.

Could've used the funds and a -4 to go Semenyo to Johnson, but they're both away from home so might've ended up a sideways move. At least I know what decision I'll be cursing this weekend!

Saka > Foden.

Raya
TAA - Gabriel - Konsa
Palmer - Foden - Mbuemo - Rogers
Haaland (c) - Wood - Strand Larsen

ESR - Mazraoui - Bellis​

80k. 3 FTs next week.

Stuck with Saka. Worst case scenario Smith Rowe comes in for him off of the bench against Everton if Saka doesn’t play, which isn’t too bad. Saka back next week even if he doesn’t play this weekend and there’s just not many other worth while options to swap him out for right now.

Missed a trick not getting any Forest coverage in the backline. Bit late now with this upcoming:
iFwTMxX.png

Not too awful for the next 2 after tonight seeing as they're at home, but not the kind of thing I'd want to transfer into for a stretch either. The time for that was pre-Palace or before they played at home v Fulham in GW 6 even if they didn't keep a clean sheet that day.

Mind you, might not be saying this if they hadn't have kept a cleanie at Anfield. With hardly any teams keeping them consistently any team who have kept 3 or more look attractive.

Anyway, come on Wood!

Yes, one of the many things I've been considering as well. Without those attacking returns might as well just have Konate, or Konate + VVD/Robertson/goalie if doubling up on Liverpool. Room for that to change if he grabs an assist or two very soon but right now he's just frustrating.

Could help towards a serious looking front 3 of Haaland + 2 in the Jackson/Solanke/Havertz/Watkins price range, or a move towards grabbing an extra premium middie.

:(Missed a trick not getting any Forest coverage in the backline. Bit late now with this upcoming:
iFwTMxX.png

Not too awful for the next 2 after tonight seeing as they're at home, but not the kind of thing I'd want to transfer into for a stretch either. The time for that was pre-Palace or before they played at home v Fulham in GW 6 even if they didn't keep a clean sheet that day.

Mind you, might not be saying this if they hadn't have kept a cleanie at Anfield. With hardly any teams keeping them consistently any team who have kept 3 or more look attractive.

Anyway, come on Wood!
Seen Wolves next nine fixtures after Brighton this week?

PAL (H), SOU (H), FUL (A), BOU (H), EVE (A), WH (A), IPS (H), LEI (A), us (H). The only one in top half is Fulham, 10th, just.

Ait Nouri and a forward will probably be popular.

Only issue is Wolves are 20th :)

Seen Wolves next nine fixtures after Brighton this week?

PAL (H), SOU (H), FUL (A), BOU (H), EVE (A), WH (A), IPS (H), LEI (A), us (H). The only one in top half is Fulham, 10th, just.

Ait Nouri and a forward will probably be popular.

Only issue is Wolves are 20th :)

Yeah, they look good fixtures-wise. Certainly wouldn't rule them out as a possible.

Everton were looking shakey as anything until the start of their decent fixture run too. 2 clean sheets in a row for them now even without Branthwaite. Lots jumped on DCL at the other end with only a few gamblers going for someone like Pickford. Good fixtures can pay off at the back too.

Ait Nouri with his attacking threat definitely one to look at. :+1:

Leicester and Forest both score and yet no involvement form either Bounanotte or Wood. Boo!

Winks becoming an assist machine out of nowhere at that basement price after wildcarding away from him in favour of Dibling.

Winks becoming an assist machine out of nowhere at that basement price after wildcarding away from him in favour of Dibling.
He's on my bench, but i expect i'll end up with 2 defenders so he won't come on anyway!

Swapped in Welbeck last week and he scored. Swapped in Wood this week due to his injury. :drool: