Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Ah right so you don't have Salah or Haaland? Fair enough. I don't think Palmers fixtures are that bad. Only the Arsenal one in the next 3 and that's at home. Could even do a one week punt on a Spurs mid as they play Ipswich that week if no other fires to put out.
Not got Salah, but do have Haaland, whose cost and blanks have been balanced a little by the surprisingly consistent returns of Wood and Jimenez so far.

Once I get some cash from swapping out Saliba, I'm thinking a double up on Spurs attacking mids would be decent. They're a good team to back for goals, but those goals have been pretty spread out so far. Surely can't go any worse than the Arsenal double defence gambit!

Genuinely having my worst FPL season so far. Down to near 4 fecking million :lol:

Nothing is paying off, decisions that seem to be good on paper.

Arsehole double defence against 3 bum teams and they keep 0 clean sheets being a huge one. Solanke also wasting a striker spot at the start of the season.

Then also some bad luck like bringing Salah in at the wrong time, ESR/Semenyo absolutely trolling me. Garnacho missing open nets at the start of the season. Picking Havertz as cover for Saka. Leaving loads of points on the bench every week.

Need to change my fortune.

Can't decide between Palmer and Son next week. Both can be decent shouts but worry that Son might not make it past 70 minutes for the next few (as Spurs have options and he's recently been injured). But he has easier fixtures vs. Palmer.

Genuinely having my worst FPL season so far. Down to near 4 fecking million :lol:

Arsehole double defence against 3 bum teams and they keep 0 clean sheets being a huge one. Solanke also wasting a striker spot at the start of the season.

Then also some bad luck like bringing Salah in at the wrong time, ESR/Semenyo absolutely trolling me. Garnacho missing open nets at the start of the season. Picking Havertz as cover for Saka. Leaving loads of points on the bench every week.

Can't decide between Palmer and Son next week. Both can be decent shouts but worry that Son might not make it past 70 minutes for the next few (as Spurs have options and he's recently been injured). But he has easier fixtures vs. Palmer.

Well let me know which one you're doing so I can do the opposite please ;)

I honestly would sit out the next 2 weeks. Don’t make any transfers unless your players are injured. Wait 2-3 weeks, use your FT and maybe -4 to play a mini WC and switch out your players. One transfer every week from one premium and one cheap option to another won’t help cause players have ups and downs.

I honestly would sit out the next 2 weeks. Don’t make any transfers unless your players are injured. Wait 2-3 weeks, use your FT and maybe -4 to play a mini WC and switch out your players. One transfer every week from one premium and one cheap option to another won’t help cause players have ups and downs.
Nah this was planned and I have 3 free transfers. I wanted Salah out for when he plays Arsenal. He's scored twice since I got him and both are pens, I'm happy to lose him.

The thing is, my squad is actually good. Just been unlucky.

TBf, it is thin line between one million and 4th million. Don't worry; with two hauls you will raise your rank. 30 GWs still left to play.
BUT, as Solskjaer once said; you can't win a league in a first 5,6 games but you can lose it. So, i don't think you will win it this year. :)

Arteta lies in every press conference. If he's saying Saka is out, he will most likely play. Arteta is not just Lego Pep, he's also Lego Howe.

Would have kept him as well, even if Arteta lies though his teeth as @Dirty Schwein points out!

Palmer's next 3 fixtures are better in my book but it wasn't a necessitiy.
I’ve never had Salah, Palmer and Haaland together in my draft so far. Just wanted to see how it goes the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Would be typical Liverpool luck to face Arsenal away without arguably their 3 best players!

Eugh, this probably sounds like he'll be ready for Liverpool. Arteta likes that fake-spin. Switching from Saka to Palmer to be sure though.

Apparently a bloke who works for Goldbridge saying he understands Saka will be available. Why a United fan would know that first I'm not sure but that's the word going round today.

Either way it's fine. Would rather have Palmer for the next few anyway. It's just whether or not it was actually worth a transfer to make it happen and whether or not it becomes 2 transfers in the future to go back to Saka.

Palmer never a player anyone would want rid of, it's what the extra bit of money might be able to do for Saka owners.

Apparently a bloke who works for Goldbridge saying he understands Saka will be available. Why a United fan would know that first I'm not sure but that's the word going round today.

Either way it's fine. Would rather have Palmer for the next few anyway. It's just whether or not it was actually worth a transfer to make it happen and whether or not it becomes 2 transfers in the future to go back to Saka.

Palmer never a player anyone would want rid of, it's what the extra bit of money might be able to do for Saka owners.

I am considering selling Sake for Garnacho, with a view to get Saka back after GW 12. I have Havertz and Gabriel as well, so Saka needs to go, just not sure if I should get Son, Garna or somebody else (do not have any Liverpool players in my squad and do not have enough money to buy Salah).

Yeah same thoughts here, the move to Palmer will be probably be permanent until the end of the season.

He's just not a one-season-wonder. I remember I had a debate during the euros on here about whether he was as good as Bellingham, and he proves me right. What a player City got rid of.

With question marks over Son's Fitness I'm currenrly leaning to do Saka-->Foden.

With Grealish and Doku both injured as well he will surely start vs Saints?

Saka to mbuemo sounds like a good move.
Currently have
Flekken verbruggen
Gvardiol digne mazroui keane
Salah smith Rowe Saka johnson
Solanke wood haaland

I’m not sure do I get palmer in but they I need to go Johnson McNeil, Saka - palmer
Or just go Saka to mbuemo

Last edited:
What are we doing mates.

Saliba or Saka out as the priority here? And which player to if needs be?

OUTs or DOUBTs in CAPS.

Sanchez (Hendo)
Taa Lewis Maz (BARTOLO, SALIBA)
SAKA Salah Rogers Esr (Winks)
Haaland Raul Wood

With question marks over Son's Fitness I'm currenrly leaning to do Saka-->Foden.

With Grealish and Doku both injured as well he will surely start vs Saints?
Could be a magical decision.
Although you wouldn't put it past Pep to play Kovacamatey, Bilva, Gundo, Silvo and Nunes and still find a way to leave him out

What are we doing mates.

OUTs or DOUBTs in CAPS.

Sanchez (Hendo)
Haaland Raul Wood
I already switched from Saka to Son, in part because of the fitness worry, but also because his fixtures just look better and I've already got Palmer.

Don't know what to do with Saliba. I can't see who I'd get in for him who'd be straight into the team this week. Brentford have Ipswich at home, which makes Van den Berg about as likely as anyone else to get a clean sheet. Maybe Ait-Nouri if he looks like rising? It'd have to be someone cheap. I've got too much money in defenders that don't get points and wanna get that cash into the midfield or save it for the frontline when Jimenez and/or Wood inevitably end their hot streaks.

What are we doing mates.

OUTs or DOUBTs in CAPS.

Sanchez (Hendo)
Haaland Raul Wood
Both Saka and Saliba are definitely back for next week with Saka is supposedly back for this week. But you can swing to either Son or Palmer if you truly don’t want to hold to Saka.

Both Saka and Saliba are definitely back for next week with Saka is supposedly back for this week. But you can swing to either Son or Palmer if you truly don’t want to hold to Saka.
Palmer too expensive for me and Son looks dubious.

,Maz is playing tonight at least so I would have 3 defenders without Saliba. And he's hilariously at number 10 so won't play 90 for certain!

I'll monitor Foden. If he starts against woesh!teful Southampton it could be a monster haul.

Couple of goals for Mazraoui at #10 today and he becomes the defender pick for the rest of the season, right?

Raya

Fofana Robinson Maz Gvardiol

Mbuemo Palmer Onana

Watkins Wood Haaland (C)

Subs: Fab, Semenyo, Amad, Harwood Bellis

Thinking of switching out Haaland after this week to get some decent bench options.