Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

I slapped Kadioglu in... and he got the clean sheet, and Rico, we are so back with cheap defenders that actually play midfield, Trent 3 assists tomorrow.

So Konsa is on 3 bonus points at around 30 but concedes a goal at the end and drops to 12 points while Digne stays on 22. They make it up as they go.

After Wood last night ,

- Gvardiol CS with max BP
- Mbuemo goals
- good decision benching S Larsen and Faes, so far
- Villa losing their CS

Been a good week so far

38 so far which already smashes my total from last week

EDIT: Actually it's higher than the week before as well. Hopefully the fixture swing starts to help out now

Too early for Foden then doh.
Mbuembo was an obvious one week shout but didn't want him further than that.

Never even considered Haaland triple cap, those who went with him must be fuming!

Shaping up to be another surprisngly decent week for the only resident member of the caf league stupid enough to not have Haaland.

So Konsa is on 3 bonus points at around 30 but concedes a goal at the end and drops to 12 points while Digne stays on 22. They make it up as they go.

Digne went off at 70 minutes, which means the following was locked in for him, as well as the 4pt for passing.

And the goal(-6) and clean sheet(-12) wipeout is an instant -18, so theres your 18 bps wipeout.

I used to find the BPS shit annoying too, but I just looked at the scoring, at least made me understand the pointing, even I don't really agree with it.. https://www.premierleague.com/news/106533

Every differential for my rivals WC paying off.

Sels with a bullshit assist
Vardy with a goal
Nouri with a goal
Gvardiol clean sheet
Cunha with a goal

He has Kulusevski and Mykolenko to go so expect a big score from at least one of these :lol:

47 with 6 to go. Safety score on LiveFPL is 41 currently so a small green arrow up to now.

Happy enough. Got one of those squads that's kind of template, not much in the way of differentials so when everyone suffered last week I did too, everyone is doing quite well this week it's the same.

Don't seem to gain much ground from the good weeks or lose too much in the bad ones. With Haaland (73.7% owned), Mbeumo (35.1%) getting returns it doesn't shift the needle too much even though it's always nice to see those points going up. By the same token Rogers only getting a 1 pointer isn't so annoying seeing as 23.5% have him and there's tons of us.

Not going to target differentials until much later in the season if at all. Right now just plodding along like that.

Digne went off at 70 minutes, which means the following was locked in for him, as well as the 4pt for passing.

And the goal(-6) and clean sheet(-12) wipeout is an instant -18, so theres your 18 bps wipeout.

I used to find the BPS shit annoying too, but I just looked at the scoring, at least made me understand the pointing, even I don't really agree with it.. https://www.premierleague.com/news/106533

Cheers mate didn’t realise Digne had come off.

Wolves have about 10 winnable fixtures coming up having got their difficult games out of the way. Anyone worth buying from them?

Wolves have about 10 winnable fixtures coming up having got their difficult games out of the way. Anyone worth buying from them?

Yeah I've got Ait Nouri and I think one of their strikers is worth a punt depending on your budget. Watching the highlights this morning Strand Larsen plays more at the point of the attack but Cunha is the better player and on pens I think.

I was advised Ait Nouri the other night. Yes, they have a leaky defence so far but Palace and Southampton in their next 2, both at Molineux who are the 2 lowest goalscoring teams in the whole league. He's also playing in midfield pretty much, wide in a 3-5-2 and is an attacking threat. Scored again yesterday, 3 goals and 2 assists so far although it is a big overachievemt on his xG and xA. Still looks like a good option.

Up front there's Cunha (6.5m / 4 goals) or Strand Larsen (5.5m / 3 goals) so far as possibles too.

Yeah I've got Ait Nouri and I think one of their strikers is worth a punt depending on your budget. Watching the highlights this morning Strand Larsen plays more at the point of the attack but Cunha is the better player and on pens I think.

I was advised Ait Nouri the other night. Yes, they have a leaky defence so far but Palace and Southampton in their next 2, both at Molineux who are the 2 lowest goalscoring teams in the whole league. He's also playing in midfield pretty much, wide in a 3-5-2 and is an attacking threat. Scored again yesterday, 3 goals and 2 assists so far although it is a big overachievemt on his xG and xA. Still looks like a good option.

Up front there's Cunha (6.5m / 4 goals) or Strand Larsen (5.5m / 3 goals) so far as possibles too.

Thanks chaps. I might get him