Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Getting in Wood is probably the only move that has gone my way this entire season. And a decent differential in most of my MLs.
Sels with an assist for that second goal too :D

Stop the football! If the weekend gets cancelled I'm a point off top of my ML

Can someone explain what this cartel business is all about? I’ve missed the memo on that this week.
There’s a select group of FPL content creators who have their own WhatsApp group (yes some take it THAT seriously) and apparently share player leaks between them. The rumour is they include people working for FPL and they’re deciding on decisions based on who has that player. aka The Cartel. (Ben Crellin, FPL Mate, etc)

Again, yes, some people take it THAT seriously.

The Son assist (which took three opponent deflections/touches before going in) seemed to be a flames and pitchforks moment last week.

Another week, another controversey. :lol:

This one not given as a goakeeper assist in 22/23.

They're mad!

Last week I had a pretty decent score after the 3pm kick offs.

Then watched Saka, Lewis, Foden, Palmer, Jota get a grand total of 9 points

And yet the lumbering lump that is Chris Wood just continues to pile the points because every other tom dick and harry has him.

This really is a stupid game.

At least Haaland will blank this weekend, so its not all bad.

Noticed a couple in my league have 18 so far
One has the keeper with this dodgy assist but one had already used 4 players in this one game!

Another one 21, Wood and Vardy!

I have the double Brentford GKs - I'm usually one that prefers to rotate keepers and I think I will go back to to that when I get an opportunity.

My friend started season with (and kept) attack Welbeck-Wood-Vardy with Sels on the goal. Join me in hating that bastard.

Last edited:
We gonna get some clean sheet points this week then? Double Arsenal defence let's goooooo

Haaland not even in bonus at the moment. I am seriously thinking to get rid. 15 mil is way too much for one goa per game.

It's a bit of a farcical system if scoring the winning goal doesn't get you any bonus points.

it does.... but given he does very little other than score, if they get a clean sheet and free run of the ball, the defenders are going to absolutely rack up the points in a 1-0, thus why he's on the outskirts of the BPS.