Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

18 points with Sanchez, TAA, Jackson and Wood left. :nono:

Don't know what to hope for from Liverpool v Chelsea. 0-0 wouldn't be so bad, 2 cleanies and blanks for Palmer/Salah havers even if it's a Jackson blank.

Could go for Liverpool 0-3 Chelsea too, Jackson hat-trick, no Palmer assists. fecks up TAA for me but inflicts pain on double Liverpool defence teams or those who jumped on Kelleher.

Jackson booked, Sanchez cleanie gone and a Salah goal in the space of a few seconds.

Just. Keeps. Getting. Worse.

The Saka injury now means I've got Jackson playing from my bench and Salah VC active...
[this is where I would put an old Wenger smiley if we still had one]

Ffs I thought I subbed Semenyo to Ndiaye. Was reveling in that 9 pointer but nope, Semenyo that joke is in there with his 2 point haul :mad:

At this point, I have no clue what a decent team for upcoming weeks is. My mate who never had Haaland is getting into an almost 100pt lead at the top. Absolute trash last 3 weeks for me.

I basically need a Chris Wood hattrick tomorrow to save me from being ~20 points lower than my worst score to date :lol:

Obviously Saliba has gotta go, and Greaves being out for a few weeks could be a problem, although I'm probably better off putting more cash into the midfield/attack rather than just swapping one budget defender for another anyway.

Saliba for Lewis, Ait-Nouri, or Mykolenko and then trade up from Semenyo could be one idea. Another would be giving up on Saka, who's still flagged and has three tough upcoming fixtures even if he is fit. Son would probably be the guy to get in that instance.

Haaland with yet another captaincy fail.
It's getting close to wondering if that huge cost will be better split up soon.

First Troll gameweek of the season for me. Will end up on 29 points.

Icing on the cake was the sub from Maz in 93.min to block the Archer 9 points haul from my bench.

Who will you buy?
I'll let the game week end first, and no hasty decisions.

Have to decide if this is a good time to ditch Saliba for starters.

But a wildcard maybe next international break seems wise, get the value more sensibly distributed.

Around GW12 makes the most sense to me for getting rid of Haaland again, as that's when Saka & Palmer's fixtures improve enough that I'm happy to mostly rely on them for captaincy.

First Troll gameweek of the season for me. Will end up on 29 points.

Icing on the cake was the sub from Maz in 93.min to block the Archer 9 points haul from my bench.
I got Maz in for Saka not playing.

You just know if Saka had played, Maz would have started and cleanied.

37 to end the week. Geez that’s bad.
Might not be that bad - the average so far is just 31.

I'm on 32 with Chris Wood's hattrick to come tomorrow (if I believe it enough, it will surely happen), which - considering that average - would actually be pretty good. Nobody around me in my ML has Wood, so I'm hoping I still have some remote chance of coming out on top despite the current low score.

Positive thoughts, positive thoughts...

Around GW12 makes the most sense to me for getting rid of Haaland again, as that's when Saka & Palmer's fixtures improve enough that I'm happy to mostly rely on them for captaincy.

Yes, big gameweek in GW12. International break just before it so plenty of time to make up our minds for that or in general. Lots of people talking about wildcarding then or stacking transfers for it due to fixtures. Not just Arsenal and Chelsea, quite a lot of fixture swings. Going to see if I can save 3 myself for it.

Brighton look nice from 12 onwards as one of the others.

Might not be that bad - the average so far is just 31.

I'm on 32 with Chris Wood's hattrick to come tomorrow (if I believe it enough, it will surely happen), which - considering that average - would actually be pretty good. Nobody around me in my ML has Wood, so I'm hoping I still have some remote chance of coming out on top despite the current low score.

Positive thoughts, positive thoughts...
A Wood powerhouse performance and cleany for the keeper would be magical.

You know they'll combine 3 points between them though.

29 with Wood left. Strand Larsen's 9 pointer autosub for Saka is the only thing keeping me above water.

Everyone needing Wood to do well on here! Same for me. 28 with just him to go.

As of right now it not likely. But won’t be surprised if he did before the next game.
Ya, I am expecting him to drop in next 3-4 days, but this season seems to have too many kneejerkers who do a mass sell or buy.

49 with Wood to play. Defensive disaster class week.

Saka probably dropping tonight but doesn't affect my sell price so I'll wait for now. Probably will bring in Palmer though before the end of the week. Greaves can just rot last on the bench.

49 with Wood to play. Defensive disaster class week.

Saka probably dropping tonight but doesn't affect my sell price so I'll wait for now. Probably will bring in Palmer though before the end of the week. Greaves can just rot last on the bench.
iu

44 with Wood and Hernderson to play. Looking at what you guys have been posting, that is a good week but still rock bottom in my ML, 100 point behind. Still gutted abound benching Strand Larson