Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

I can't remember if it was you or someone else saying it, but the suggestion on here that he was playing in a deeper position than last year made me wary of picking him up.

Not sure what to do now, chaps. Are people planning on buying him?

The Chavs have a tough run of fixtures coming up which is a reason not to.
I would still not buy him, for few reasons. I already used my WC, and in order to bring him, I will have to accumulate at least 2 FT, as my mids are cheap. Lastly, he played two teams with little to no structure, making many defensive errors.

Chelsea are good going forward, but Wolves and Brighton were super bad. Given that their fixtures are getting harder, I believe he will find it hard to repeat these hauls. Mind you, he is a class player, capable of creating from nothing. But I would not bring him back, as it would be a knee jerk reaction.

I have Maz and Amad in this game. CS and Amad goal would be pretty nice.
Having said this; 3 points overall incoming.

Well, that was quick.

Last edited:
Dalot is always no where to be seen!! He’s a joke when defending

I had Maz on the bench last 3 games. Now he is in first 11. feck this game.

If Amad comes in, i will get one point from 2 United players. While Robinson with 7 waiting on the bench.

I had Maz on the bench last 3 games. Now he is in first 11. feck this game.

If Amad comes in, i will get one point from 2 United players. While Robinson with 7 waiting on the bench.
ESR has been that player for me. Has blanked every time I've played him and returned every time I haven't.

My entire defense + GK this week are on a combined 3 points with Andersen on the bench with 8.

I always accepted there is a lot of luck to this game but this year is just completely random. The only real banker is Haaland and to a lesser extent Salah (although for some strange reason everyone started selling him for Diaz who's a streaky player that rarely completes 90 mins).

My mate tripled Spurs. I thought he was a moron. I'm glad I didn't say so out loud or that'd make me look really silly.

Edit: he's now beating me for the week, which is the first time that's happened all season. Cheers United, when we lose we lose together you fecking wasters.

Solanke scored Jackson didn’t.

This fecking game.

Don't always think it's accurate as it fails to seperate out attack and defence - but 9 out of 10 FDR 2 and 3 fixtures now for Solanke, 7 out of 10 Jackson.

Or to put it another way, Solanke's add up to 26, Jackson's 31.

Tempting to make the switch.

Sorry, but why the hell would anyone pick any United players :lol: and then have the gall to complain when things go wrong :lol:

Sorry, but why the hell would anyone pick any United players :lol: and then have to gall to complain when things go wrong :lol:
I don’t use them in FF. I can’t handle being doubly disappointed.

Sorry, but why the hell would anyone pick any United players :lol: and then have the gall to complain when things go wrong :lol:
I don't have any, but they've still fecked me by giving all my ML competitors returns for their Spurs players, who I don't have because I thought they were rubbish :lol:

Amad getting minutes because Mount got a kick. And it kills my Robinson points. You just can't believe this shit!

Binned Rashy off this week for Rogers who scored.
But Jota got a bit of a haul and Saka did jack all.

Dem's the breaks! But at least the United games are slightly less painful without a United attacked.

3 people now around me in my league captained Palmer, meaning they scored 17 points more with 1 player than my whole team. Amazing.

Genius captaincy from them, or such craziness that'll cost them over any sort of period? We'll see!

Sánchez to Ederson now, until GW11, and then Ederson to Raya after GW12, and then forget about the keeper situation for a while? Arsenal is almost certain to get the most clean sheets from that point onwards IMO. And Chelsea have awful fixtures coming up. I'll keep Palmer because he's exceeded my expectations under Maresca so far (although Son and probably Foden are going to be able to match his GW8-11 tally as Chelsea go to both Anfield and Old Trafford, as well as host Arsenal and Newcastle), but Sánchez has to go IMO.

However, Sánchez to Raya now doesn't seem like a bad move either. Saves me a FT in the long run, and Arsenal can easily keep a clean sheet in any game. Liverpool H, Newcastle A, and Chelsea A doesn't necessarily seem like worth avoiding at the cost of 1 FT.

What do we think? I'm leaning towards getting Raya now because of the free transfer I'd save with avoiding getting Ederson between Sánchez and Raya, but maybe I could make 0.1m on Ederson if City keep a few clean sheets during their easy fixture run?

Last edited:
Sánchez to Ederson now, until GW11, and then Ederson to Raya after GW12, and then forget about the keeper situation for a while? Arsenal is almost certain to get the most clean sheets from that point onwards IMO. And Chelsea have awful fixtures coming up. I'll keep Palmer because he's exceeded my expectations under Maresca so far (although Son and probably Foden are going to be able to match his GW8-11 tally as Chelsea go to both Anfield and Old Trafford, as well as host Arsenal and Newcastle), but Sánchez has to go IMO.

However, Sánchez to Raya now doesn't seem like a bad move either. Saves me a FT in the long run, and Arsenal can easily keep a clean sheet in any game. Liverpool H, Newcastle A, and Chelsea A doesn't necessarily seem like worth avoiding at the cost of 1 FT.

What do we think? I'm leaning towards getting Raya now because of the free transfer I'd save with avoiding getting Ederson between Sánchez and Raya, but maybe I could make 0.1m on Ederson if City keep a few clean sheets during their easy fixture run?
City haven't kept a clean sheet since opening day have they? And that was with Rodri against teams like Ipswich and Brentford at home, so personally I wouldn't bet on them not to concede in any game over Arsenal, who as you say can do so in any match.

I think it's time I bin Rashy unfortunately. Not sure for who - 7mil options seem like they've bolted. I have Ndiaye otherwise McNeil might've looked an option.