Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

Haaland going up tonight? How and why?

Got him, Konate, Gabriel, Greaves. Might bring in Dibling with no plan at all, ESR out.

87x1If8.png

A ton of players potentially dropping. Andersen possibly falling to 4.3 ahead of City next week. Think he's a good pickup after that. Fulham with the 3rd lowest xG conceded in the league so far.

Haaland going up tonight? How and why?

Got him, Konate, Gabriel, Greaves. Might bring in Dibling with no plan at all, ESR out.

87x1If8.png
Most people probably do their transfers in the hours before the first fixture. I imagine alot of people maybe transferred Haaland in this morning and that's what's pushed the price up.

Most people probably do their transfers in the hours before the first fixture. I imagine alot of people maybe transferred Haaland in this morning and that's what's pushed the price up.

Never thought of that! Was thinking it was people buying him after today's game. You're almost certainly right.

Just need a Diaz goal to top off a great day for me. Only negative has been captaining Halaand really. Eze might have to take a -4 as he's gash.

EDIT: And how quickly it falls apart with Salah scoring now from the pen

Well, that's one for Salah.

On the bright side, only Forest kept a CS today, so the goals Arsenal conceded hurt less.

Such a shitshow with points for me vs expected points. Dont think I’ve ever started out this bad and I dont even think Ive made bad picks. Currently around 3.5 million.

How does Saka have 3 bps?

Okta is drunk.
Must be changed. Got 39 bps (not the FPL bps) and did hardly anything. Even with the stupid scoring system

One of those things when trying to represent things statistically. They don't always go with how players look on the eye.

Thought Dalot was poor the other week v Southampton, got roasted by Dibling repeatedly, gave away a pen and picked up 2 bonus points. Suppose they have to do it ny the numbers so that everyone knows where they are and to stop complaints over bad decisions if it was down to a panel giving out the points (didn't it used to be like that?).

Not just on FPL that Saka scored well today, he's got a 9.56 on whoscored. BPS for 90%+ pass completion rate, 8 key passes, 8 successful dribbles, 2 shots on target, 2 big chances created, whatever for successful crosses, 1 tackle, 1 block.

I have played for a very long time. But i also know that the football universe does not care what a random bloke says about the match on a United forum.
You are not a believer yet my friend.

Transfer in Digne and you will be.

Captaining Mbuemo ended up being more or less the same as captaining Salah who I sold on the WC, so I'll take that.

The points total isn't exactly great, particularly with only Rogers and Semenyo to play. But nobody around me in my ML seems to be scoring that high this week so I can't complain.. unless Watkins goes all Cole Palmer tomorrow in which case things won't look so good.

51 with Rogers and Maz. Will be my lowest score of the season unless the pair somehow score 15+.

Just outside 100k from 160k. Was hoping Palmer's points would get me higher but alas.

You think that’s poor?! Try having 22 with two left to play. :lol:

Unlucky mate.

Just gone back through the thread and saw your team, looked good to score a lot this week. A mix of good looking fixtures and players in form. That's FPL I suppose. :lol: