F1 2024 Season

hamilton taking verstappen’s racing line but binning it.

Poor Lewis, hard to concentrate on the road at that age. This is why I always say you should have to start doing your driving test every few years once you’re old.

Bad start from Lando, brainless positioning.

Classic lulu senior moment

Could Charles win the title or is he too far behind?

I'd have more confidence in him than Lando

That's weird same issue as Russell yesterday on the same corner.

Airflow disconnect on the floor?

Norris, as quick as he is, will always come out second best against aggressive drivers such as Max. He doesn’t have it in him.

I have to say, I normally eschew excessive patriotism but I will admit to having quite a lot of pride in the amount and quality of British drivers in Formula 1. Next season we’ll have Hamilton, Norris, Russel, Albon, and Bearman. That’s five drivers on the grid. And at some of the biggest teams. Pretty exciting times. I think Albon drives under the Thai flag, but he’s half British, born and raised in London.

I have to say, I normally eschew excessive patriotism but I will admit to having quite a lot of pride in the amount and quality of British drivers in Formula 1. Next season we’ll have Hamilton, Norris, Russel, Albon, and Bearman. That’s five drivers on the grid. And at some of the biggest teams. Pretty exciting times. I think Albon drives under the Thai flag, but he’s half British, born and raised in London.
It just goes to show that Brexit really was the right move.

I thought at first he'd got pushed off but actually no it was shocking positioning by Lando

So shut up moaning Lando, it's your fault

I don’t see Verstappen’s move as particularly aggressive, he just braked later than Norris. Norris did brake fairly early for that corner as well.

McLaren probably trying to go longer on the first stint to try and overcut Verstappen.

I don’t see Verstappen’s move as particularly aggressive, he just braked later than Norris. Norris did brake fairly early for that corner as well.
Norris complaining that they both went off when Verstappen kept it on the track was par for the course for him

Can't we just replace the sterile Miami track and come here twice instead least we actually get racing

How bad Aston Martin upgrades can be every time they bring something new is beyond me.