F1 2024 Season

Just noticed after the next two races there's a 4 week break going into a triple header. Then another 3 week break before the final triple header. Like having 2 more summer breaks but without the shutdowns, wonder what that could do for the development race.

Could Max go to AM?

Will Daddy actually get rid of Lance?
0% chance of lance getting the boot. The whole operation is built around making him a WDC

Max in 2027 who knows? Think he will stay with RedBull at least till 2026 seasonnis underway. We won't know the pecking order of 2026 cars till they hit the track.

Just noticed after the next two races there's a 4 week break going into a triple header. Then another 3 week break before the final triple header. Like having 2 more summer breaks but without the shutdowns, wonder what that could do for the development race.
Probably depends more on the results of the next few races rather than predicting what it could do all the way til the end of the season. If McLaren gains enough on Max to put the WDC in contention it ll likely heat up - but if RB controls the damage enough or even gains, then McLaren (and other teams) are probably better off putting their dollars towards next season instead.

Very little to be honest, we're now in the flyaway races till the end of the season and most teams will have switched to focusing fully on the 2025 car. Might see the odd one or two circuit specific changes, but I don't think we'll see anything that will change the current order.

red bull will be doing their best to cram as much cheating into those 7 weeks as possible.

like horner slacking the intern a picture of his cock.

Race weekend. YAY.

Anyone remember Azerbaijan National Anthem during last year, women dress changing colours.

Tyre pressures from Pirelli this weekend 26.5psi fronts, 25.5psi rears.

Changes to the Circuit
• Vehicle opening added at pit exit on LHS.
• Vehicle opening at Turn 14 on RHS replaced with crash gate.
• Vehicle opening at Pit Entry on LHS replaced with crash gate.
• Crash gate at Pit Entry on RHS replace with vehicle opening.
• Realignment of the walls on RHS between Turn 3 and Turn 4.
• The concrete walls between Turn 12 and Turn 13 on RHS have been realigned.
• The track edge line at the exit of Turn 12 has been moved closer to the concrete walls.
• The concrete walls in the run-off in Turn 16 have been replaced with new ones.
• The concrete walls between Turn 18 and Turn 19 on LHS have been replaced with new ones.
• The concrete walls in Turn 15 on RHS have been realigned.
• The concrete wall separating the straights between Turn 6 and Turn 7 on LHS and between Turn 19 and Turn 20 on LHS have been replaced with new concrete walls.
• The concrete walls in Turn 1 run-off have been realigned.
• Between Turn 2 and Turn 3 small patches of new asphalt on LHS in Pit Exit Road and on RHS.
• Between Turn 7 and Turn 8 small patches of new asphalt on RHS.
• Between Turn 12 and Turn 13 a strip of new asphalt on RHS in front of the barriers.
• New location of Medical Centre.

In October 2012, the world's largest KFC opened in Baku. The 1,600-square-meter outlet, with a seating capacity of 300, is housed in the city's Sabunçu rail station built in 1926.

a1d43d46-8d56-4640-a542-0e6051406395_cx0_cy15_cw0_w1200_r1.jpg

In October 2012, the world's largest KFC opened in Baku. The 1,600-square-meter outlet, with a seating capacity of 300, is housed in the city's Sabunçu rail station built in 1926.

a1d43d46-8d56-4640-a542-0e6051406395_cx0_cy15_cw0_w1200_r1.jpg
i heard that’s where jos verstappen gets all the grease he uses to slick back his hair.

I'm starting to think Jos slapped you and Horner turned down your advances.
all they had to do was respond to the email saying “whilst we appreciate how sick that burnout in that tesco’s car park was, we’re not currently looking at expanding our driver line up.” they think they’re too big for the fans.

Helmut Marko issues Max Verstappen warning over joining Adrian Newey at Aston Martin:

- Helmut Marko has warned that Red Bull could lose Max Verstappen to Aston Martin following Adrian Newey's move, which could create an "upward trend" for the team. Marko acknowledged the possibility of Verstappen leaving but also had a warning for the driver.

- Newey, Red Bull's long-time design guru, will join Aston Martin in March 2025 as Managing Technical Partner and shareholder. His role will be to oversee the design of Aston Martin's 2026 car, but his influence may extend to the 2025 car as well.

- Aston Martin beat Ferrari, Alpine, Mercedes, and Williams to secure Newey’s services, offering him “total control and responsibility,” similar to that of a team principal. Mike Krack, Aston Martin’s team boss, has stated that "the door for Max Verstappen is always open."

- Helmut Marko commented:

"Max drives where he can win. Aston Martin has the most modern factory, the wind tunnel will be operational next year and Honda engines will be added to that. Everything fits."

- Marko also noted Newey’s influence on past teams:

"Wherever Newey has gone, there has been an upward trend. I don’t know why it should be any different at Aston Martin."

- Marko acknowledged that Newey’s impact might take time:

"Adrian Newey cannot start until March 1, 2025, which is already relatively late. The whole team at Aston Martin certainly needs to get used to each other first."

- Marko stressed the importance of Red Bull continuing to provide Verstappen with a championship-winning car:

"He knows that he can win titles with us too if we can get through this World Championship now. That is also an absolute must."

- Verstappen addressed the speculation in Baku, stating his focus remains on Red Bull:

"I have other worries at the moment, that I’m paying a lot of attention to, that I’m working on. So that is something maybe for the future that I think about but not now.

VIA: [PLANET F1: https://www.planetf1.com/news/helmut-marko-max-verstappen-warning-joining-adrian-newey-aston-martin]

Is it worth them taking an engine penalty since he's near last?

Looks like I'm throwing the early bonus point! Huge help for RB too in terms of championships

I muted the football for the F1 but my wife decided to tell me the longest rambling story I've ever heard so missed it :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I put Lando to win as well, shame as well as unless Max has a problem, it's handed him a big breathing space in tbe championship

Bye early bonus :lol: