F1 2024 Season

Typically Max blaming everyone else for causing a dangerous situation.

This is pathetic now for McLaren.

My view is Piastri has been fecked over. And Norris isn’t to blame. Norris cannot be expected to give up 5-6 seconds. Cannot.

This is all on McLaren. And the whining on the radio to Norris is pathetic.
Fully agree with this.

Max back to his head going when he’s in a battle. Love it and his lovers tiff with Horner

Lando and Max have both shown their immaturity today.
Not even on the same level though.

I understand Norris’ view. It’s a bit dickish but you need to be a dick in F1 to be a winner. You can’t sacrifice 5 seconds and 7 points to be a nice guy. He’s being a dick on the radio though. That’s not necessary.

McLaren team decisions are what went wrong, in my view.

Guys it doesn't fecking matter if you think the team is "wrong"

You do not disobey team orders. In almost any circumstances.

It's not up to the driver to decide what is the right decision or not. Their job is to trust the team and to follow orders.

This applies to almost everything.

That's the right decision, but they've basically not let Norris race for a win. Stupid by Mclaren.

McLaren are embarrassing themselves.

Lando shouldn't have done that. Max, Hamilton and Alonso wouldn't have done that. That's why they are WDCs.

Imagine if Lando needs 5 points in the drivers title...

The way Maxs temper is currently he could yet pick up some dnfs

Piastri was 2 secs in front and they pitted Lando first, Lando has been ignoring team orders since to swap position.

They should have called in Oscar first because he was leading. They called in Lando first and he undercut his teammate. Has been faster ever since.

No.

Ok fine.

Piastri was 2s ahead of Lando. They pitted Lando first, left Piastri out for 2 laps, Norris obviously undercut him. Apparently to defend against Hamilton, but they came out like 5s ahead of him.

So McLaren sold out Piastri.

Thanks!

McLaren are embarrassing themselves.

Lando shouldn't have done that. Max, Hamilton and Alonso wouldn't have done that. That's why they are WDCs.
I don’t think this is quite the same. Unfortunately the way McLaren behaved on the radio left him no choice. If he didn’t, he would have destroyed his relationship with Oscar.

The mistake was the persistence of McLaren’s messages to him. It was not needed.

Nah this has just taken the shine off a good weekend for Mclaren, they need to stop manufacturing these races and just them go at it as it's obvious Lando doesn't want to play ball.

No idea why people are calling Lando a dick, he's the person in prime position to challenge Max for the title and this was a great chance to make up some ground but he has to give up that due to embarassing decisions by his team. They've sacrificed Norris to try and look good to Piastri.