F1 2024 Season

Lewis is almost 8 secs off Oscar now, this undercut looks like a bullshit call now, I don't think Lando was even at risk here.

McLaren about to ruin the dynamics between their drivers and Max going off the boil. This has been an interesting GP.

I’ve a feeling it’ll all be kicking off at McLaren later, I don’t see Norris giving up the lead here.

McLaren being dumb here. Have to prioritise the title race. Yes, it’s a long shot but Max not in the best car is just a volcano waiting to erupt. Could easily go DNF-DNF and suddenly it gets a lot more interesting. Can’t throw away points because you want to be nice to Oscar - he will have his time in the future.

Also can we give a shout out to Ferrari’s strategy. They’ve absolutely wrecked Charles’ chances here.

When Lando wins. Toto should be on the phone to Oscar tonight offering him Hamilton's seat.

Lando is second in the championship and the one ‘challenging’ Max. They’d be stupid to swap them, as harsh as it is on Piastri.

Did none of you guys see Oscar hit the gravel on his out lap? He has to catch Norris himself.

If Norris ever wants to be a WDC, he needs the be a ruthless fecker and keep p1.

Besides better for us for rest of season to see if he can catch max in drivers championship

It’s a problem McLaren have made for themselves.
Yeah I don't think there was a need to bring in Lando in early, should have left them as they were and then gone racing after both cars had pitted.

These coded messages are bullshit as well, just tell him to hand back the position.

This could really sour the McLaren team spirit.

Also the way they're bullshitting to Lando about his tyres is pathetic. Really, really embarrassing.

Just pit your lead car first it's not difficult or complicated.
Have to agree. McLaren literally manufactured this problem for themselves.

This could really sour the McLaren team spirit.

Also the way they're bullshitting to Lando about his tyres is pathetic. Really, really embarrassing.

Just pit your lead car first it's not difficult or complicated.

McLaren can feck off with the pretend tyre stuff. Max has burnt his tyres out with his hissy fit. If Norris damages his tyres, the only car it benefits is Oscar. No one else is catching him.

If Norris ever wants to be a WDC, he needs the be a ruthless fecker and keep p1.

Besides better for us for rest of season to see if he can catch max in drivers championship
I still can't see Max loosing the WDC, it's going to take multiple DNF's to let Lando back in, he's a fecking machine man, even when he's not on the podium he will drag that car into the top 5.

Nah Lando is a knob.

The team comes first, always. No exceptions.

It doesn't matter if you think the order isn't the best outcome for all involved, you fecking listen to Team decisions.

Nah Lando is a knob.

The team comes first, always. No exceptions.

It doesn't matter if you think the order isn't the best outcome for all involved, you fecking listen to Team decisions.

No because you cant expect Lando to give up 4 seconds on track.

If Piastri is on his gearbox, fine. That makes sense.

This isn't Lando's fault. It's all on McLaren for being unprofessional and stupid.

I still can't see Max loosing the WDC, it's going to take multiple DNF's to let Lando back in, he's a fecking machine man, even when he's not on the podium he will drag that car into the top 5.
Nor can I, but it makes it more interesting for us. If he can chip away for the rest of season then it keeps it interesting

Norris doesn’t need to come back with the sass though. Thats the damaging stuff for the longer term relationship. Just be clear and honest and direct.

Lando is a cnut :lol:

Altough it's a wrong call to give Piastri a win here, Norris is still in some fight with Max on championship.

Can Max and Hamilton break each other?

I nodded off on the sofa, what happened to cause them to need to manufacture a position change now?

Well said Lando. Piastri had got to catch him before he can pass him.

Lando could use keeping Piastri on side he could yet be in a title fight and need a wingman if Max continues to struggle

Piastri isn't exactly catching him up though, they cant expect him to just stop