F1 2024 Season

I do wonder how long Oscar and his entourage will accept this for. He may keep his mouth shut for now but if there is a pt at which Lando is incapable of catching Max in the standings at all then surely he won't be so quiet anymore.

Lando is flooring it to stay ahead. Lando saying "he has to catch me" is the "stop hitting yourself" of F1

He’s driving away from him. If he overdoes it and his tyres go off Oscar will get the win.

Lando turned into bit of cnut all of sudden, he's in fecking dreamland if he thinks he's racing for the WDC, they're in a fight for the constructors.

Mclaren drama incoming :lol:

The radio calls are getting more and more sad.

And there we go - Max being a nut case. This is why you have to give Norris the win.

Lando could use keeping Piastri on side he could yet be in a title fight and need a wingman if Max continues to struggle

Piastri isn't exactly catching him up though, they cant expect him to just stop
Precisely. Lando shouldn’t give it back, but if he acts like a cock on the radio, that’s damaging his own chance in the future.

Lando basically saying he's quicker than Piastri now. 5 seconds and increasing is a lot to give up in time now.

Verstappen :lol:

:lol: That's probably the worst thing he's done in 4 years.

They're going to start begging on the pit wall. The whole things embarrassing. McLaren should just say. We're so sorry Oscar we owe you one.

No because you cant expect Lando to give up 4 seconds on track.

If Piastri is on his gearbox, fine. That makes sense.

This isn't Lando's fault. It's all on McLaren for being unprofessional and stupid.

Unprofessional?

Unprofessional is not listening to team orders.

The only exception is when the order is morally questionable, like "park your car on the track to get a safety car out"

McClaren can tell Landa almost anything and it's not Landa's place to question. That is how a team works and how a team hierarchy works - the moment the trust is lost between a team and the hierarchy a team stops working.

Max of course the one at fault, but Hamilton didn't need to risk it for himself.

If Oscar was within a few seconds of Lando then I think fair enough, he only got into that position due to the pit strategy, but Lando is so far ahead. I kinda get why he doesn't want to give it up, Oscar has been slower since the pit stop.

This is pathetic now for McLaren.

My view is Piastri has been fecked over. And Norris isn’t to blame. Norris cannot be expected to give up 5-6 seconds. Cannot.

This is all on McLaren. And the whining on the radio to Norris is pathetic.

15 points back in the title race or sacrifice 7 of them? No brainer surely?

At least the drivers are doing their best to keep this interesting on the radios.