F1 2024 Season

If Charles stayed out for 1 more lap he would have got the jump on Lewis no ?

If Charles stayed out for 1 more lap he would have got the jump on Lewis no ?

No, he’d have lost time to Lewis doing that. The point is though that he would have been closing him down at a ridiculous rate at the end, if they’d waited a few laps.

I know I’ve already said it a couple times but I’m truly baffled at Ferrari putting Leclerc. Baffled. Especially if they wanted to put him on hards.

There's no way lando is going to let him through. And why would Oscar want his first win to be a gift? They had a 4 second gap to Hamilton.

Right call from Mclaren, wonder if they will tell them to hold position after the swap.

Can max go to the end and not stop again? Just be a roadblock as it's impossible to overtake on majority of the track?

There's no way lando is going to let him through. And why would Oscar want his first win to be a gift? They had a 4 second gap to Hamilton.
Nah it's not really gifted to him, just a bit of an odd call from Mclaren to bit Lando first.

tbh it was gifted to Lando to be in the position he is in now

Everyone other than Lewis will do 20+ on mediums? Max with 20 the best of the lot I guess.

“At your convenience” :lol:

McLaren should be waiting until the last lap though.
Yeah I reckon that might be safest option at this point, Oscar needs to make up 3.5 seconds on Lando so can't really expect him to loose that much time to Lewis.

There's no way Oscar reels in 3 seconds as both are on the same tyre and only 1 lap difference in tyre age

Urgh Max potentially getting Oscar's place as well