F1 2024 Season

They really need to look at Max in the couple of minutes after the puncture, trying to take someone out isn't on in any racing.

As soon as he's under pressure for a race win or more. Out comes the dirty cheating Verstappen of 2021. Moving under braking, then moving into Norris and causing the crash.

He has so much talent,no need to be so dirty.

Then with a puncture be tries to drive Norris off the track. Dirty fecker. Leopard never changes it spots does it?

Yup, he's not needed it the last couple of years because they've been so dominant but as soon as it starts to go against him he shows his true colours.

What do we think about the lap previous when Norris had his front axle ahead of max. Max went off at turn 3 came back on the track but didn't give the place to Norris?

That's on the stewards and race director for being way too slow for responding.

They really need to look at Max in the couple of minutes after the puncture, trying to take someone out isn't on in any racing.
I’d overlooked that. You could argue the incident itself was aggressive (but still unacceptable) racing - but still racing. What he did after was just farcical.

What do we think about the lap previous when Norris had his front axle ahead of max. Max went off at turn 3 came back on the track but didn't give the place to Norris?

That's on the stewards and race director for being way too slow for responding.
I didn’t think anything before the incident warranted an intervention if I’m honest.

Just a statement of fact matey. You can't reinvent history.
No you can't, but I can say the same to you when it comes to Schumacher's talents, he was obviously an incredible driver. You'd have to be blind not to see that.

Keep convincing yourself. Masterful overtake against Damon Hill and Villeneuve. Come on.
Eh? So those two incidents eclipse his career? I didn't even think the Hill one was that bad.

What about the 1996 Spanish GP? 1998 Hungarian GP? 1994 Spanish GP? 1995 Belgium GP? 1995 European GP?...etc, etc. Legendary drives from a legendary driver.

Last edited:
Yep he needs a post race penalty for that. Sets a very dangerous presidency.

Think Max was angry after the bodged pit stop and turned into old Max, we've seen that before somewhere

It would be interesting if he was drawn into races more often than just disappearing into the distance, would this happen more often?

It’s a terrible corner to try moves for. Horrible shape and elevation means contact always happens. They all know that corner is for feigning and forcing the car ahead to defend, to get the drive for the move in the next DRS. Then the car you pass is stuck behind you in the fast corners.

It’s wild hot headedness from both.

Sure.

Think Max was angry after the bodged pit stop and turned into old Max, we've seen that before somewhere

It would be interesting if he was drawn into races more often than just disappearing into the distance, would this happen more often?
100% it would

Max acting like he’s always the victim in the radio message :lol:

And Horner pandering to it :lol:

The old Max returns.

Edit: Brundle spot on with his reaction to the conversation.

My problem is with max. He’s a kamakazi driver who bombs down insides and don’t give a feck for other drivers yet when someone tries to overtake him he’s straight on the radio crying and then putting people out of the race. He needs reigning in

Right okay, a lot of anger here.

Your Dutch aren't you?

I am and sure that's how I became a Max fan but I'm also a big fan of Norris.

quelle surprise, max acting like a knobhead again when he has some actual competition.

Right okay, a lot of anger here.

I am and sure that's how I became a Max fan but I'm also a big fan of Norris.
No anger, just truthful to what happens. Hopefully he gets more competition in the future and we’ll see more of this

They shouldn't broadcast these radio messages. A driver moaning to his engineer should be like a footballer moaning to his teammate, not in the press conference.

Max acting like he’s always the victim in the radio message :lol:

And Horner pandering to it :lol:

The old Max returns.

Edit: Brundle spot on with his reaction to the conversation.

Well said. He is shit scared of Max Father.

No anger, just truthful to what happens. Hopefully he gets more competition in the future and we’ll see more of this
So you're claiming to be completely objective here? Just wondering how would you judge Norris' racing and radio messages today then?