F1 2024 Season

Watching the replay I think that is on Max. Yes there’s space but he closes him under breaking which is the issue.

As usual for Max, gets away with it basically with a nothing penalty whilst Norris is forced to retire.

So Max can have a puncture and a 10 second penalty but still finish in front of Perez :lol:

Well, it’s dumb from both. But Lando should have stopped even trying there. The obvious place to pass Max was turn 4

Obvious to you maybe. Norris is a racer as is Max. They will always go for the pass.

I was just thinking Perez will be happy coming in one place behind Max....then he got overtaken by Hulkenberg.

I saw what everybody else saw, what's your problem?
My problem is with max. He’s a kamakazi driver who bombs down insides and don’t give a feck for other drivers yet when someone tries to overtake him he’s straight on the radio crying and then putting people out of the race. He needs reigning in

As soon as he's under pressure for a race win or more. Out comes the dirty cheating Verstappen of 2021. Moving under braking, then moving into Norris and causing the crash.

He has so much talent,no need to be so dirty.

Then with a puncture he tries to drive Norris off the track. Dirty fecker. Leopard never changes it spots does it?

So Max can have a puncture and a 10 second penalty but still finish in front of Perez :lol:

I didn’t even realize that!

anyway, I think previous moves by Lando has infuriated Max , instigating him to block him with every way.

Russell celebrating like he actually won the race himself and not like he was gifted it by two drivers colliding.

Not sure what else he’s meant to do instead though to be fair.

I'm going to guess it's hobbers? Do yourself a favour and stick him on ignore. He's made hating Mercedes/Lewis his entire personality.
Yep it's him. It's not only in this thread as well, talks such crap in every thread, wumming the whole time.

As soon as he's under pressure for a race win or more. Out comes the dirty cheating Verstappen of 2021. Moving under braking, then moving into Norris and causing the crash.

Then with a puncture be tries to drive Norris off the track. Dirty fecker. Leopard never changes it spots does it?
This was bad

They really need to look at Max in the couple of minutes after the puncture, trying to take someone out isn't on in any racing.

Then with a puncture be tries to drive Norris off the track. Dirty fecker. Leopard never changes it spots does it?

Yup, he's not needed it the last couple of years because they've been so dominant but as soon as it starts to go against him he shows his true colours.

What do we think about the lap previous when Norris had his front axle ahead of max. Max went off at turn 3 came back on the track but didn't give the place to Norris?

That's on the stewards and race director for being way too slow for responding.

They really need to look at Max in the couple of minutes after the puncture, trying to take someone out isn't on in any racing.
I’d overlooked that. You could argue the incident itself was aggressive (but still unacceptable) racing - but still racing. What he did after was just farcical.