F1 2023 Season

I love how Magnussen just decided to drive into the wall, just completely bizzare.

Great for Piastri. He was nowhere now he has the chance for a point

What was the reasoning for the red flag?

Can see this finishing under a safety car.

What was the reasoning for the red flag?

Can see this finishing under a safety car.
They didn't wanted the race to end under safety car. People complained a lot after Monza last year and will complain now also.

Well no one saw that coming…. Exciting at least but ruined a few people’s races there.

This sport has become a farce. There’s more drama less racing. I guess it will sell more DTS.

They should just reinstate the positions at the flag. Then at least it’s just a very costly pointless restart rather than mayhem which negates 56 laps of racing.

Amazing that Fernando had the clarity of mind for that conversation. Incredible sportsman. love how quickly Alonso is lobbying race control to remember what happened at Silverstone. Love how quickly Alonso is lobbying race control to remember what happened at Silverstone

I’m going to guess they’ll go with the most mental decision to end this race with.

Don't think we are going to see this restart, it's just the case of deciding the grid order.

I think the rule is after 2 red flags the car with the most red colour wins. Congrats Sainz