F1 2023 Season

Really tight race. Strategy option between one or two stops will play crucial part. I can see even Max/Leclerc making mistake with just one pitstop.

:nervous: @rpitroda how About yours?!

Pole Position Charles Leclerc Ferrari
Race Winner Max Verstappen Red Bull Racing
2nd Lando Norris McLaren
3rd Charles Leclerc Ferrari
4th George Russell Mercedes
5th Sergio Perez Red Bull Racing
6th Oscar Piastri McLaren
7th Carlos Sainz Jr Ferrari
8th Lewis Hamilton Mercedes
9th Fernando Alonso Aston Martin
10th Esteban Ocon Alpine
Fastest Lap Max Verstappen Red Bull Racing
Did you change your order?! Pretty sure yesterday you had Hamilton ahead of Russell!

Yours look a bit better than mine -

Pole PositionCharles LeclercFerrari
Race WinnerMax VerstappenRed Bull Racing
2ndLando NorrisMcLaren
3rdCharles LeclercFerrari
4thCarlos Sainz JrFerrari
5thSergio PerezRed Bull Racing
6thLewis HamiltonMercedes
7thGeorge RussellMercedes
8thOscar PiastriMcLaren
9thFernando AlonsoAston Martin
10thLance StrollAston Martin
Fastest LapMax VerstappenRed Bull Racing

Why don't they have DRS on the first 2 laps? It's when they're closet together and would have been interesting in keep Charles up with Max

Because virtually the entire field will be within DRS range of the car in front all with cold tyres and brakes. You need the race to settle into a rhythm first.

@United Hobbit sorry that’s wrong I changed it after that:

2ndLando NorrisMcLaren
5thLewis HamiltonMercedes
6thGeorge RussellMercedes
7thOscar PiastriMcLaren
8thSergio PerezRed Bull Racing
10thPierre GaslyAlpine

Did you change your order?! Pretty sure yesterday you had Hamilton ahead of Russell!

Yours look a bit better than mine -

2ndLando NorrisMcLaren
5thSergio PerezRed Bull Racing
6thLewis HamiltonMercedes
7thGeorge RussellMercedes
8thOscar PiastriMcLaren
10thLance StrollAston Martin

Nope not touched it as don't want to sacrifice the bonus. We have the exact same top 3 and fast lap so it all comes down to Perez and co...

Pretty embarrassing display so far from Hamilton when his team needs him.

It's so frustrating seeing everyone just give up and let RB cars through as if a blue flag was being waved

this should never be a end of season track. utter crap. petro oil money to thank for this shite.

It doesn't help the drivers and constructors was wrapped up so long ago, I know there's the minor places still to play for but they're not as exciting as the first place

That was so funny from Alonso - we have the slowest car on the straight...by far.
Then he overtakes Hamilton.

Genuinely a fact that the grid know to race Hamilton hard to beat him. Such a shame Lewis mellowed to the point he’s rounded off all his edges when the style of racing now kind of needs it, Hamilton 2007 to 2012 was aggressive, he’s just not that driver anymore and it’s frustrating on occasion.

Boring race, boring sport, now.

Used to love it back in the day, but now every race is a forgone conclusion.
its been an awful season in terms of the championship. Awful two seasons. Really hope we get some competition for the championship next season. It like the peak vettel years when the RB was uncatchable.

About time Perez got a penalty for that kind of move, he wants the red carpet rolled out to pass people it seems. You can’t understeer into people then claim they turned in on you, it’s so shit.

Drivers saying they're ahead when they just lump it into a corner and force other cars to hit them or drive off track has to be properly regulated. I know a 5 second penalty was given, but it's basically driving for a collision.

Ferrari totally fecked it up with Sainz's strategy, they had the pace as shown with Leclerc, there was absolutely no reason for that gamble.

And yeah, that was shite from Perez. He really can't overtake people properly, even with much quicker car.

Btw, Tsunoda showing Ferrari how one stop strategy was supposed to be completed.