F1 2023 Season

It always seemed dangerous to me, and then I learned that it was allowed. I didn't know that. I think they changed it now though. But it just seemed so obvious that it could become a dangerous situation. The one he done in Brazil was mad. He went onto the grass to overtake Perez. I mean, fair play, he didn't break any rules. But it was obvious watching it how bad that could go.
Changed it just for this weekend I believe

That is true, but you can't use the wind tunnel or CAD, so it's all on paper. Which newey loves anyway.

The teams all employ contractors who could idly be scheming up sub-systems in CAD for their own companies in their spare time...

I really don't understand how they enforce half the rules they put in, particularly for the teams that are owned by car companies who are all "researching things for their hypercars" outside the race team.

Phew least we stay level after this regardless :lol: I strongly considered Lando, but he messed up when I picked him a previous time so he was mega risky. I had Leclerc last time but swapped back to Max, wishing I'd done the same this time!

Phew least we stay level after this regardless :lol: I strongly considered Lando, but he messed up when I picked him a previous time so he was mega risky. I had Leclerc last time but swapped back to Max, wishing I'd done the same this time!
I have a feeling it might be Norris. Otherwise Max. Leclerc sadly won’t have the tyres in sector 3.

The teams all employ contractors who could idly be scheming up sub-systems in CAD for their own companies in their spare time...

I really don't understand how they enforce half the rules they put in, particularly for the teams that are owned by car companies who are all "researching things for their hypercars" outside the race team.
Nor do i.

Hamilton being out in Q2 makes the Ferrari vs Merc battle tomorrow abit more spicy after Sainz was out in Q1.

:lol:

At least we were both equally dumb

My only consolation :lol: Max was toiling away, should have known he'd turn it around

Urgh that AM just pulled out in front of Charles watch it cause a yellow flag given how this weekend is going...