F1 2023 Season

404021227_627572282921001_2349393248329105267_n.jpg
This looks very wrong sargent is way too high up the board and albon but at least he can race

Leclerc then swapped him to Max!!! Argh! Max often has a slightly underwhelming practice and I had to pick after practice 2. I'm so used to picking Max who's usually a safe bet

My predictions are completely fecked, although I can't see some of the shock placed drivers holding on the whole race and the early pick points are too valuable (currently theyre my only points....)

Sargeant who's prone to a crash starting 7th could be interesting...
So we are tied right now then!!

But my picks are fecked for the race. Need a safety car or something to mix up the spots.

So we are tied right now then!!

But my picks are fecked for the race. Need a safety car or something to mix up the spots.

Phew!

My podium is Max, Charles, Lando what's yours?

I don't think the Williams/Alpha will stay where they are and drop down quite quickly but Piastri and Lando need to get in with it

That was an interesting qually.

Expect there will alot of overtaking tomorrow once the tyres get properly heated up for those out of their normal qually positions.

Looking forward to it now.

Good for Ricciardo, I thought he is done but he is overperforming Yuki lately easily.

Verstappen: New F1 races shouldn't be substitute for getting s***faced in Ibiza

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/v...875.323038778.1700294682-930459246.1700294682

He continued: “I understand that fans, they need maybe something to do as well around the track. But I think it’s more important that you actually make them understand what we do, as a sport.

“Most of them just come to have a party, drink, see a DJ play or a performance act. I can do that all over the world. I can go to Ibiza and get completely shitfaced and have a good time. But that’s what happens [at races].

“People, they come, and they become a fan of what? They want to see maybe their favourite artist and have a few drinks with their mates and go out and have a crazy night out. But they don’t actually understand what we’re doing and what we’re putting on the line to perform.

I'm starting to like this guy a bit more this weekend.
Man's been on a roll:

[Erik van Haren] Outspoken as always, Max Verstappen.
About Las Vegas sports director criticism: "Those people live in their own world." About the manhole cover: "You don't have to have a high 10 to know that's going to happen." The voucher for fans: "I would tear the whole place down.'"

Last edited:
My biggest error though is putting both Alonso and Stroll in top 10. Looks like I should have gone Gasly.

I usually include Gasly but haven't on this occasion, but have included Stroll. Starting to think we've gone exactly the same it'll just be who's put where

Williams is great in a straight line and Vegas has the longest straight in the calendar. The mixed grid should make for a decent race

https://www.the-race.com/formula-1/red-bull-las-vegas-gp-sacrifice-increased-ferrari-advantage/

This is an excellent read before the GP tomorrow.

RB trimmed some rear wing off in qually on Maxs car. In anticipation of having to overtake leclerc on track tomorrow.

However the long runs show max to be favourite to win the race due to how well the RB treats its tyres.

The cool conditions really suited the Williams.

Having to create a gap to stroll on his prep lap cost hamilton 4 degrees of tyre temp for his qually lap and make the 0.5 difference between him and Russell.

OMG, its a formula race in 6h and 30 minutes! I just realized this, sweet lord. I need to go to bed ASAP!

Wow - quiet here - oh wait it is too early for most of you! Anyhow, thought perhaps there is a crazy one or 2 watching pre show, just came here to say hope you catch Zlatan - what a cool dude!

Im Up!

I haven't watched any of the running so far actually this weekend.

Having the parade cars dump oil all over the even side of the grid just before the GP is very poor.

Martin feels so lost. Poor guy trying to find familiar faces. He walking like who the feck are these people.