EU Referendum Results Thread | Leave have won, Cameron resigns

How did you vote to this: Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the EU or leave the EU?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 321 75.5%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 80 18.8%
  • Spoiled ballot

Votes: 24 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never mind my feeling about the result.

It's quite remarkable that half the country is going to be ignored at the end of all this.

You're right, but as I said before in this thread - nearly two thirds of the electorate didn't vote Conservative in 2015 and they're the ones in power.

Those updating have done a fantastic job.

The poster who said the votes are being released based on making sure the numbers are close - I actually wouldnt dismiss that :lol:

The working class need to get a better education if they feel the brunt of it, people didn't get a vote in the industrial revolution to stop things moving to more efficient and productive ways.

Had enough of experts yet who are they going to consult when Brexit happens? are they going to ask Dave the 16 year old with one GCSE what to do with the country?

If Scotland went independent at the first time of asking the remain camp would have no chance.

Guy that worked out the benchmarks now has remain probability at 0%.

yeah, as its richer.
basically look at a map tracing the average incomes, places with high average income are voting remain, low income areas voting out

It's victim mentality. Blame an easy target.

Some are genuinely voting for leave with intelligible reasoning, even if I disagree with those reasons. However many are just flatly racist. They don't even know or believe they are racist but their arguments (or fears in actuality) are very much so. Most don't have a clue when you press them. It's disheartening.

Leave are really creeping ahead now, getting to nearly 100k ahead again

The Remain party sounding confident again. Let's see if we can do something about that.
Think the vote is bad for Remain. Regardless of how you look at it, even if Remain wins. Half the population want to quit the EU. It's a ridiculous tough balancing act.

Never mind my feeling about the result.

It's quite remarkable that half the country is going to be ignored at the end of all this.
their will be aload of big speeches about politicians saying they are going to try and reconnect with the people...... then will go back to doing what they want