Erik ten Hag | 2024/25

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

• and crack

Results are only viewable after voting.
'Aggites, how many more millions and how much more time?

By what score did Arteta lose by in the 3rd game in his 3rd season?

Our fanbase (most of it) deserves this for the manager worshipping. And the gall to think that Bayern would poach him if we didnt offer a new contract. :lol:

Well I read the first couple of sentences and wanted to clarify your issue.

You said "The constant isn't just that Ten Hag plays him, it's also that Ten Hag sets up our team to get dominated nearly every game"

So I wanted to clarify whether you thought we were dominated today before 1-0. That's all.
You're absolutely right, we weren't being dominated before 1-0. We also weren't being dominated before the match started, or last night even. Unfortunately this thing called "time" is ongoing and we're currently 3-0 down now.

Like I said. Only a matter of time. You can spray so much perfume on shite. Doesn't change anything. It's still shite.

See how open the team is when we lose the ball then compare it with Liverpool. Liverpool only commit MAX of 5 players forward when they attack. Most of the time its just the front 4. We throw the kitchen sink and don't even get a shot on goal. It's stuff that a 5 year old would see and correct immediately. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wonder when our club and our fans will learn that sticking by managers for the sake of it is never a good thing.

We actually give our managers way too much time. Most should have been scaled way before they do

It's over. I partly gave him a pass last season, because of the ridiculous injury situation and the somewhat positive signs from his first year, and that was probably just naive and wishful thinking. We will need something new.

This shit is so tiresome. I can't believe how poor we are on the field.

He was about to be sacked and then won a one-off game, now back to the same shit this season with 3 points in three games and negative goal difference.

The state of some on here saying “get Ruud in.” He’s not ready, and might never be.

Tuchel on a two year contract is the best option now. You would never see a team “set up” like this under him. I’d have loved us to go for Iraola early in the summer, but we let the chance pass with him.

Two cup wins don’t hide he is the most tactically naive and inept coach we’ve ever had at the club. Ole knew how to set up a football team better than this guy, and most called him a PE teacher.

We trust in the process. Needs the full Ajax rebuild before we can really judge him.
If he can just get De Jong next summer then we will challenge for top four!!
I don’t think you can aim that high unless we get Dusan Tadic, too!

3 years in and still fecking embarassing...

It's shocking that we opted in for delaying the inevitable instead of a clean slate

Wonder when our club and our fans will learn that sticking by managers for the sake of it is never a good thing.

We actually give our managers way too much time. Most should have been scaled way before they do
Especially now we have a football system in place that doesn't rely on the manager. Managers should be given 6 months to a year, if it's not going well, get someone else. Should be a way lower tolerance of failure.

Two cup wins don’t hide he is the most tactically naive and inept coach we’ve ever had at the club. Ole knew how to set up a football team better than this guy, and most called him a PE teacher.

He's an awful coach, never seen such a poor manager in this regard with all the resources he's used and time he's been given.

Concerning that INEOS and co. decided he was the man to spearhead their new regime, though.

People keep saying that Liverpool have lethal attackers but you know what everyone knows that already, why set up in a way where their attackers in yards of space everytime the ball crosses the half way line

It's over. I partly gave him a pass last season, because of the ridiculous injury situation and the somewhat positive signs from his first year, and that was probably just naive and wishful thinking. We will need something new.

This shit is so tiresome. I can't believe how poor we are on the field.
Most of the injuries were on his training system

We can salvage the season if we sack him now, rather than dithering like in the past and wait for us to be out of EL/top 4.

Especially now we have a football system in place that doesn't rely on the manager. Managers should be given 6 months to a year, if it's not going well, get someone else. Should be a way lower tolerance of failure.

Yeah for some reason our fans especially are still stuck in the mindset that thinking a manager isnt good enough makes you less of a fan.

We all want our managers to do well but if they are shite like ETH is let's just call a spade a spade.

Yep. He's utterly clueless.

The amount of money we spent on Onana, Antony, Mount, Hojlund, and Zirkzee is depressing.
Just cannot understand the Zirkzee signing the more I see him. He is not prolific, he is not quick. I am not sure what is it we were trying with his signing. Seems like we just signed the cheapest “striker” we could get.

Ratcliffe needs to be back on the phone to Tuchel over the international break, apologise for whatever caused them to not come to agreement. Cap in hand.

Get him in for september. Especially before Europa starts because Tuchel could win us that.

Surely there are better options than Thomas fecking Tuchel..

Plucking poor man's McTominay from the youth team is also another proof he can't identify talent.

Guys you can’t knee jerk a decision like this after just 18 months of being shit and some of the worst results we’ve put up in the PL era. Time and patience, guys. Building something special. Etc etc.

It's true, we won 2 trophies too. Let him cook!

Not taking Rashford off hahahaha

What an absolute fraud.

Many many reasons this guy has to go but his unwavering support of an appallingly poor Rashford will be the final nail