Erik ten Hag | 2024/25

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

• and crack

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ratcliffe in the stands watching this game. If today is not enough to show how much this guy is out of his depth then I don’t know. He’s been here 3 years and we still look like a mess

Sabozslai has been free the whole match so far. The commentators have been calling that out from the first minute, but our bald fecking fraud cannot see it.

Can we get Tuchel in now?

Quality control
Please please more goals for Liverpool.

0-3 to 0-5 should make the 100% difference for his sacking.

Advise but they dont decide.
You know this, why act dumb?
Every managers different. They listen and what makes you think he hasn’t listened to his coaches? Dont think we played a 4-2-2-2 last season. That’s a new idea this year. Not from ETH

I hate everyone who ignored an entire season of rubbish and advocated for United keeping this fool, just because of an FA cup.

Was obvious winning the FA cup was papering over the cracks.

99% of people knew he should have still been fired

Shame Casemiro is still giving the ball away, otherwise it's been a great performance.

Yeah this half is more like last season. We were a lot better before the 1-0, but that's gone down the pan now

Just keep playing no midfield, it'll surely work out well here. Maybe he wants the sack here

I’m glad I hardly even watch matches live anymore, another embarrassing defeat to a rival from Ten Hag to add to an already embarrassing amount.

INEOS should immediately start looking for a stop gap for the rest of the season because Ten Hag doesn’t deserve another week let alone until Christmas.

Someone, anyone, tell me what ETH is doing that justifies his position as Manchester United manager?

How many embarrassing defeats do we have to suffer under Ten Hag?

Say what you want about Ole, Jose, Moyes or Van Gaal. We never suffered so many embarrassing defeats under those managers.

I hate everyone who ignored an entire season of rubbish and advocated for United keeping this fool, just because of an FA cup.
If I'm not mistaken, INEOS where looking at alternatives(Tuchel and McKenna?), but none of them impressed so here we are.

Every managers different. They listen and what makes you think he hasn’t listened to his coaches? Dont think we played a 4-2-2-2 last season. That’s a new idea this year. Not from ETH

You mean the system we played in the FA cup final last season?

It's exactly the same as last season just a few different faces which points to it being a rubbish manager
Sadly I agree. Think it’s time to move on from him now, we’ve just seen too much of this sort of shambles

ETH has had genuine time now. He's tried his best but it's over. It has to be over.

I wish him well in his future pursuits.

Guys you can’t knee jerk a decision like this after just 18 months of being shit and some of the worst results we’ve put up in the PL era. Time and patience, guys. Building something special. Etc etc.
We trust in the process. Needs the full Ajax rebuild before we can really judge him.
If he can just get De Jong next summer then we will challenge for top four!!

If his coaches decides for him, what's the point of him? For interviews?
Come on, he's calling the shots and he's useless at it.

First major error of the INEOS era. Should have been sacked and a fresh approach

The flip flopping we saw on the back of the FA Cup final was bizarre

Was so clearly out of his depth yet it seemed one game was all it took to change so many peoples mind

Based on emotion rather than logic. We've played shite football in the league since the 7-0. I've lost count how many months ago that was.