Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pragmatic start? Definitely not. We couldn’t string 5 passes together for at least 20 minutes. Similar to the Saints game, the Liverpool game, the Fulham game. It’s worrying.

Individually, I see a lot of good players.

Watching De Ligt, Licha, Dalot, Mazraoui and even Onana, I see top class defensive players.
Evans and Maguire are serviceable.
Watching Garnacho, Hojlund, Rashford, Amad and Bruno, I see quality attacking players. I'd argue that their abilities on the counter, show how resourceful these players are individually.
I've seen some ability from Mainoo ( who i think is a touch overrated by the CAF), and despite their age, ability on the ball from Casemiro and Eriksen. Ugarter is a bit too early to judge.

I say all this to say, even though quite young in attack, I genuinely don't understand the idea that this squad is average. Today was another show of that.

This is why, if results turn, our fans should remember this before questioning their abilities.
Young players don’t perform consistently. Zirkzee should have scored again, he’s inconsistent.

(I just watched the final episode of Brassic, so read this with the voice of Davey Macdonagh in your head)
I honestly hate being a negative Nelly. But we scraped a win at home against Brentford and people are proclaiming it as a turning point as though the last 3 years of league form were just a blip.
If, and I really mean IF we scrape something against Fenerbache and our next EPL game, then we might be turning things around.
But I very much doubt it.
I seriously think a lot of United fans enjoy a bit of self flagellation if they think any of this is good enough.
The gaslighting from ETH is complete if he’s being let off the hook with a 2-1 home win against fekkin BRENTFORD

Last edited:
A manager on his last legs. His latest press conference was riddled with jargon and insecurities. "Last season was a success".. he finished 8th, barely scraped a FA cup win. He is currently 14th. I can see why he struggles to motivate this pathetic bunch of players too. Ten Hag will be sent packing soon enough
Yup, he sounds like a politician. I honestly don't think this team is that bad. Probably a 5th-7th place team. Today the avg midfield age was 31, then add Evans, who actually played well at 36. That is a huge issue. ETH and his sluggish tactics play to this. If it wasn't for Garnacho executing and creating chances, this team would be in relegation right now.