Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
Does anyone feel like his dismissal is imminent? I genuinely don’t feel like he is close to being sacked, and that’s a scary thought.

As a manager, you cannot bring in De Ligt and Ugarte for big money and then play Evans and Eriksen instead of them in a huge game.

There is no process going on here, he is making things up as he goes on.
Played Eriksen for 180 minutes over 3 days instead FFS.

There was zero energy in midfield for the final 25-30 minutes and all he did was bring in Casemiro for the final 5 minutes...

If he's not given his P45 by tomorrow morning, then this club isn't serious and INEOS are all mouth, no trousers. Omar Berrada and Dan Ashworth are as clueless as the rest of them.

The worry is we aren't a serious club anymore. As a serious club would have sacked him last December, definitely in May and again last week. But at every opportunity we've just let the rot continue, as if by some miracle it'll suddenly all come together despite all evidence pointing to the contrary.

Worst start to a PL season ever.

Lowest amount of goals scored after 7 games in the PL ever.

If a 0-0 away to Villa is supposed to be some great result then we're even more fecked than I thought. Get rid of this bum manager and make sure the new guy bins Bruno.

At Wembley in the summer it felt like Ten Hag stumbled on an approach that could go somewhere. Pretty much ever since it's been awful.

His words that we would never play Ajax football should probably have been the final straw thinking back. That was the man who was meant to move us on from Oleball telling us that weren't happening.

Instead we have been left with what we saw today, which isn't even Oleball. Sure it's compact but with none of the fast breaks or quick counters that made what came before remotely threatening.

We play rigid position football, where our players go forward like chess pieces waiting for the next guy to move to where he's been coached to get the ball. It's basically Van Gaal plus.

It's not worth continuing with this.

If we are going to continue to play some version of this then, let's be real, there are many available coaches better at teaching it than Ten Hag.

If we are not then, by going back to basics, Ten Hag has already shown he's incapable of getting this United to play a successful possession style.

It's over.

Erik cannot establish this team to play anything cohesively successful outside of absorbing pressure and hitting teams on the transition.

Many will point to the press but it doesn't translate into anything meaningful, the team don't play well in possession, don't defend well when having to be the attacking team.

You definitively knew what you get with Ole / Jose but Erik has an identity with no substance.

He is an extremely poor manager from a tactical standpoint, I even reckon he's the worst manager tactically to grace the club since Moyes.

The worry is we aren't a serious club anymore. As a serious club would have sacked him last December, definitely in May and again last week. But at every opportunity we've just let the rot continue, as if by some miracle it'll suddenly all come together despite all evidence pointing to the contrary.
Any minute now he will become Ferguson MKII.

He is so full of shit in that post match interview and knows he is safe. "We're on one page, it is a long term project"

Talking absolute shit once again in his post match presser.

How has this moron fooled INEOS?

We are pretty much an 87th minute Zirkzee toe tap that was just centimeters from Fulham's keeper's finger tips and Onana penalty save against Southampton from having no wins and a being 1 point from the drop zone. We have scored 2 goals at Old Trafford in the League and Europa combined. Spurs and Liverpool have scored more than us at Old Trafford this season.

That form for a club as big as us and with ambition he would be sacked. Hell most big clubs would have sacked him after the 2 Europa results given how our Europe form has been under him the last 2 seasons.

Just saw part of his interview either he is safe as houses or he's the most deluded man to walk the planet. Next few days will give the answer.

Does anyone feel like his dismissal is imminent? I genuinely don’t feel like he is close to being sacked, and that’s a scary thought.

I do. I think he's done for this time.

Jim Ratcliffes comment yesterday spoke volumes I thought. "Not my decision". Previously he's said vaguely complimentary things about Ten Hag. Him avoiding the question suggests he knows what's coming.

INEOS won't sack him over back to back draws.

Why the feck not. For one that's shit as it is but also we are 5 fecking games without a win.

We have won 27% of games this season. We have scored 5 league goals in 3 games.
.if he keeps his job it's the easiest managerial position in world football by a country fecking mile

The Hag and his media cronies immediately firing up all their gaslighters.

Said it before, getting a failed United manager sacked takes more effort than most political campaigns.