Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's just not fun to watch. The attacking play is the worst I think we've ever had at this club, or at least it's down there with the worst. There's zero cohesion between the forward players, zero understanding, and the lack of movement is infuriating. I hope the club do the right thing and put an end to all of this. It has to change or we're just going to get more of the same.

There's absolutely no way his future will be decided on a draw away to Villa. If he's getting sacked this week, the decision has already been made. We havent won a fecking league game in weeks! If they sack him, its because of results like this.

People believing he will stay based on the last to matches are actually saying Ineos is fraud. Maybe they are?

We haven't given a sniff to the team that beat Bayern in midweek and that with a makeshift CB pairing.

Unbeaten in two tough away games this week. There is resilience in this man and his team.

He'll never manage in a top European league again. Saudi Arabia, Turkey, or the Eerste Divisie beckon.

Can see him going.

Strategically Brentford at home is a good chance for a new manager to boost things a bit.

People keep saying INEOS won't do it but the points total is a massive risk to the club and the stock price - that will take precedence over any ideological faith in him.

Wont get sacked in October. November or December it is at the earliest. Looking at the fixtures, it wont be November either, he will scrap some points

Looking at the fixtures, we could maybe go on a good run now until Arsenal early December

We won’t but… we could

It's weird how 90% of the fanbase want him sacked but apparently never wish a single match for United to lose.

I wanted us to lose today so we can get this guy sacked.

The longer he stays the longer it effects the club longterm.

Since when is a draw good enough for us, this at a place where they had not won for 20 or so games against us.

I find it ridiculous that so many people believe a shitty goalless draw will be enough to save a manager who has us sitting in 14th. It highlights the lack of faith in Ratcliffe and the people he's employed. What a sad state of affairs

So 0 wins in 5 games is enough to save him. Last win being against Barnsley which doesn't even count.

Wake me up when this nightmare is over. Pathetic

I can see ten Hag and Ole going on tour doing a comedy routine, much like Laurel and Hardy or Abbott and Costello.

If this game was EtH's last game (please God), then it is a perfect encapsulation of why he is being sacked. He can't coach an attack. Neither through build up, nor through counter.

He also can’t coach a defence, and the less said about his midfields the better too.

A point at Villa isn’t bad but that was shocking from both sides. No quality in that game what so ever

-3 goal difference 5 points above the relegation zone going into the break

The change needs to be made
Villa were horrendous. That is the only reason we got a point. We were at our normal level.

I can definitely say I don't think I've ever wanted a manager sacked this much.

Don't think it will happen yet but Ratcliffe did look fuming sat there so who knows.

I hope the board is not looking at this game alone but the season so far. We are at mid table with negative GD. No sign of progress. No football identity. No in-game management. All he can brag is the 2 thropies he have won here. We should have enough of this.

We’ve gotten worse every season he has been here, despite spending half a billion quid

Worst start to a prem season ever.

Get him gone.

He’s gone. Only reason the entire Ineos board came over to see an away game today. Today was effectively his final chance to prove something. We’ll start hearing leaks from tomorrow I reckon.

After 7 games, we are 5 points above relegation. Incredible current state of our football team

Remember when we were told that Ronaldo was what was holding us back from playing as a top side? ten Hag did a good job of conning so many people.

I can definitely say I don't think I've ever wanted a manager sacked this much.

Don't think it will happen yet but Ratcliffe did look fuming sat there so who knows.

As did Sir Alex, then there was an animated conversation during the game between Ruud and Erik.

I think there's likely more being said behind closed doors and its poker faces in the media / public.

If getting a draw at Villa is the difference between the executive team sacking him or not then we've got bigger problems because they clearly don't know what they're doing.

I find it ridiculous that so many people believe a shitty goalless draw will be enough to save a manager who has us sitting in 14th. It highlights the lack of faith in Ratcliffe and the people he's employed. What a sad state of affairs

I think it will keep him in a job. Just shows where the standards are currently at. 0 goals in 3 games in the league is appalling