Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nope. Disagree. He hasn’t lost the dressing room. At all.

It’s Ten Hags system and lack of any day to day coaching that’s making the players look like utter dogshit.
The system is one thing but you can see the individual punts in attacking positions which to me is nothing like what we had in the first couple games this season. I think in terms of offence at least they just lost faith.

What’s crazy is I feel these teams have been letting us off easy. Spurs could have scored 5 or 6. Porto had an easy chance to go up 4-2.

If we come across a ruthless team I legit think another defeat by 5 or 6 goals is well on the cards

Yeah but you don’t give someone two games to save their job and then fire them anyway. He has at least earned himself a good few weeks here. Even if we lost at Villa he will be allowed to regroup during international break and give it a go against Brentford and others.

I’m traveling for Brentford game (was also at Spurs game) and was deep down hoping I’d be seeing a different manager on the bench but have absolutely zero hope now.
Not convinced this isn't a WUM post but he already had this after the drubbing at Old Trafford from our blood rivals...

Maybe he's a shit manager, but prime Pep couldn't make this team good. We lost MILLIONS dithering on players like Lingard, Henderson, Scooby Doo, Maguire, etc,... when we should have cashed in when we had good offers for them and then our owners have left us with NO LEFT BACK for a year. We still have at least 5 dead wood players who SHOULD NEVER PLAY FOR US again. The game ended with Casemiro and Erikson, neither of which would play for ANY other top team in England, or Europe and yet they played 90 minutes today. The last 15 minutes, they WERE our midfield. I have no idea what the issue is but changing managers....again WILL NOT FIX THIS. GLAZERS OUT!!!!!

Manager​
Total Games​
Conceded 2+​
2+ Percentage​
Conceded 3+​
3+ Percentage​
ETH​
123​
46​
37.40%​
24​
19.51%​
Ole​
162​
47​
29.01%​
14​
8.64%​
Jose​
144​
31​
21.53%​
7​
4.86%​

Just absolutely brutal.

Maybe he's a shit manager, but prime Pep couldn't make this team good. We lost MILLIONS dithering on players like Lingard, Henderson, Scooby Doo, Maguire, etc,... when we should have cashed in when we had good offers for them and then our owners have left us with NO LEFT BACK for a year. We still have at least 5 dead wood players who SHOULD NEVER PLAY FOR US again. The game ended with Casemiro and Erikson, neither of which would play for ANY other top team in England, or Europe and yet they played 90 minutes today. The last 15 minutes, they WERE our midfield. I have no idea what the issue is but changing managers....again WILL NOT FIX THIS. GLAZERS OUT!!!!!
Mate he has spent 600m and signed most of the players in our starting 11. What are you even on about?

Pep would have this team safely in the top 4 and with 6 out of 6 points in the Europa League.

Hell even fecking Xavi would have too.

Manager​
Total Games​
Conceded 2+​
2+ Percentage​
Conceded 3+​
3+ Percentage​
ETH​
123​
46​
37.40%​
24​
19.51%​
Ole​
162​
47​
29.01%​
14​
8.64%​
Jose​
144​
31​
21.53%​
7​
4.86%​

Just absolutely brutal.
Again, it's not hyperbole to say he's the worst coach we've ever seen at the club defensively.

Never seen a more consistently clueless side at defending

Conceding 3+ goals in 20% of your matches is absolutely outrageous for any side, let alone this one

I think I've finally figured this out.

For months I've been wondering how our owners can't see that Ten Hag is incompetent. How could they be so blinded when they are meant to be football people?

Gareth. Southgate.

That's the answer! They have been planning to get Gareth in, but first they have to make sure Erik is the absolute worst United manager in living memory. He needs to set every unwanted record possible and then, and only then, will Gareth Southgate look like a reasonable option.

Not convinced this isn't a WUM post but he already had this after the drubbing at Old Trafford from our blood rivals...
He will get another one. When you look at our results since that game we have only lost one game, won two in a convincing manner including a spectacular 7-0 cup win, and drawn three (incredible first half against Palace, unlucky to concede against the third best team in Netherlands and heroic 3-3 draw at Porto while down to 10 men). They will be at least happy if not impressed with this regardless of Villa game.

It’s unfortunate reality.

Just said he took Rashford off at HT for rotation. Ludicrous.
I really don't understand his decision making with Rashford. He rewarded him for months and months of poor form and when he actually looks good he either benches him or subs him off? What a fecking idiot

For months I've been wondering how our owners can't see that Ten Hag is incompetent. How could they be so blinded when they are meant to be football people?

Gareth. Southgate.

That's the answer! They have been planning to get Gareth in, but first they have to make sure Erik is the absolute worst United manager in living memory. He needs to set every unwanted record possible and then, and only then, will Gareth Southgate look like a reasonable option.
Southgate is not going to be an option because when shit hits the fan, he will come in and not be able to change course. It would be the end of his career.

Every game we've conceded 3+ goals:

Sun Nov 6, 2022
A
Aston Villa (13.)
3:1
Sun Jan 22, 2023
A
Arsenal (1.)
3:2
Thu Apr 20, 2023
A
3:0
Sun Sep 3, 2023
A
Arsenal (5.)
Sat Sep 16, 2023
H
Brighton (6.)
1:3
Tue Oct 3, 2023
H
2:3
Sun Oct 29, 2023
H
Man City (2.)
0:3
Wed Nov 1, 2023
H
Wed Nov 29, 2023​
A​
3:3
Sat Dec 9, 2023
H
Bournemouth (15.)
Thu Feb 1, 2024
A
Wolves (11.)
3:4
Sun Mar 3, 2024
A
Man City (2.)
Sun Mar 17, 2024
H
4:3
Sun Apr 21, 2024​
A​
3:3​
Sun Sep 1, 2024
H
Liverpool (4.)
Sun Sep 29, 2024
H
Tottenham (10.)
Thu Oct 3, 2024​
A​
3:3
Mon May 6, 2024
A
Crystal Palace (14.)
4:0
Sat Aug 13, 2022
A
Brentford (12.)
4:0
Wed Sep 20, 2023
A
Bayern Munich
Wed Nov 8, 2023
A
FC Copenhagen
Thu Apr 4, 2024
A
Chelsea (9.)
Sun Oct 2, 2022
A
Man City (2.)
6:3
Sun Mar 5, 2023
A
Liverpool (7.)
7:0

Look at that list! The 4+ matches I added to the bottom didn't have the heart to add them in date order.

What’s crazy is I feel these teams have been letting us off easy. Spurs could have scored 5 or 6. Porto had an easy chance to go up 4-2.

If we come across a ruthless team I legit think another defeat by 5 or 6 goals is well on the cards

It will happen this weekend.

"I said it at the start of last season, judge us at the end of the season" - He genuinely thinks last season was a success because of the FA Cup win. Therein lies the problem.

Depends on your definition of good but Klopp, Sir Alex, Luis Enrique, Hansi Flick etc would have us in top 4 race. I mean look at what emery is doing with villa. When the team is performing less than the sum of the parts this is how it looks.

The Rashford thing makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Something is clearly up as you don't take off your best player in the game with a goal and an assist for rotation at 2-2 in an important match. There is just no freaking way that happens without something going wrong behind the scenes.

We've conceded 161 goals in 123 games under ETH.
We conceded 173 in 162 games under Ole.
We conceded 121 in 144 games under Jose.

40 more goals conceded with ETH in 21 less games than Jose. How has this continued for this long, it's just bewildering.

Just sack him already. Lost the dressing room and couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery. Can bemoan the quality of players all we want, he’s spent £600m and gone off the rails

He's gotta go. Starting Bruno again when it's been clear he needs to have a seat on the bench for a spell. Then subbing off Rashford who scored 1 of our goals and assisted the other? Don't want to hear anything about rotation in a 2-2 European match, I'm all for pulling guys that have been shite but someone that has scored and assisted? Shocking.

No I'm actually a multi-millionaire but I like to keep it real like Eric, which is why I live in a 3 Bed Semi.
Thats unlucky for you.

I had a brand new house built in 2022 actually. The plans were marvellous. I specified that I wanted 10 rooms, one for each Hag.

Unfortunately, the foundations turned out to be complete shit and it's falling to bits now. Looking for a new one now.

Rashford comment is bizarre. Doubled down on it in the press conference as well. Wants to get sacked.

All these new record breaking stats week in week out, yet ineos ain't even bothering. Watching us ruin the season so early, fecking act for crying out loud
Are they free to act though? We really don’t know what they actually have autonomy to do. Maybe they interviewed a bunch of people this Summer, put forth their suggestions, and the Gkazers then veto’d them because of costs related to firing Ten Hag and bringing in the target they wanted would be too much?

They can say they are in charge of footballing operations, but if they simply have a vote and the Glazers have control of the purse strings … then the Glazers have simply pulled off another great con and given United fans someone different to get mad at.

Gareth. Southgate.

I'd take Gareth. Can't take much more of Eth. At least he can set up a midfield.