Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m dreaming of seeing EtH explain, in a coherent manner, what our tactical masterplan is. Cause , if what he sold in to INEOS is to be a world class counter-attacking/direct team, that is fine, but what do we do in defense? How do we defend the counter-counter? Cause he seems 100% without a defensive plan.

Changed my vote after Spurs (i know, i’m overly patient), and this game did nothing to change it back

And another layer of makeup gets caked on the pig

"Masterminds a comeback from 2-0 -> 2-3 -> 3-3 by sending on a CB"

Hopefully the penultimate game we have to suffer this follicularly challenged clown show.

If we get crave open by Aston Villa on Sunday, let's see what is Ineos's excuse to keep him. I didn't watch the game but 2-0 up to losing 2-3, Bruno getting a red. This group will never learn from manager to captain to players. Just get Erik out of this club, time to drop Bruno. How can a captain get red card for 2 straight game? Unacceptable!

We look like a fan won a Make A Wish to manage the team.

Thing is, he now has two other managers sitting in the bench beside him. And Dutch people are not known for keeping their throughts to themselves. So you'd have to imagine one or both of them must have said.

''Erik this your coaching is a pile of paardenpoep''

We need to put this project to bed now. It’s showing no signs of improvement and we’re going exactly the same way as last season.

You could tell from his reaction that he couldn't believe his luck that Harry equalised.

2x fluky goals (Costa should’ve saved the first shot, maybe less so the second), opposition misses 2x 1-on-1s, injury time equalizer. Could ETH get any jammier? Still needs to go. Unacceptable defensively once again.

If we get crave open by Aston Villa on Sunday, let's see what is Ineos's excuse to keep him. I didn't watch the game but 2-0 up to losing 2-3, Bruno getting a red. This group will never learn from manager to captain to players. Just get Erik out of this club, time to drop Bruno. How can a captain get red card for 2 straight game? Unacceptable!

Aston Villa can't be the deciding game. He's on his 3rd season. He has 3 win out 10 in his 3rd season. He should be fired after this game. Winning at Villa can't have more weight than the aggregate performance to start this season and the lack of progress season to season.

It's genuinely frustrating and very disheartening to see this shite week in week out. It's actually fecking insane that a team coached this badly, a club which apparently is the biggest is still holding on to him.

Our fans don't say shit either, most who go to the games seem to want him to stay. It's really fecking bizarre

I can't wait until he's gone. It's too chaotic and there is no progression. I just want to get moving again and we can't do that with him here.

The good news is Bruno’s Spurs red card was rescinded so Ten Hag gets to start the Villa game with the same midfield and we’ll get to see a third Bruno Red in a row after we get torn apart, yet again.