Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don't worry lads. It's not like Ineos will look back on this match and think, he did bring on Maguire who scored. Looks like he's turned a corner.

We need a manager who knows how to organize a fecking defense. Sick and tired of us automatically conceding the minute we score. No lead is ever comfortable.

I'm no manager and I'm probably way off here but you're under pressure away from home wouldn't you go compact for this game. United are so open. So easy to play against. If he plays villa like that it could he a hefty final defeat for him.

I’ve never been so underwhelmed by a last minute equaliser.

Hopefully it turns out to be an important point. I just hope he’s not here when we find out if it was or not.

Not sure who is taking the piss and who is being serious anymore.

But if you really think salavaging a draw after throwing away a lead is enough for him to save his job, then it really does emphasise how far we've fallen.

But surely this draw can't strengthen his position, if that's a positive performance and result in the eyes of our people in charge we are completely fecked.

It will be. We have ETH fans, not united fans because for some bizarre reason, our fanbase wants to hold on to managers as if their life depends on it.

We are a total reckless outfit with little to no control on any game we play but that doesn't seem to matter because when he needs to go, he gets a result.

They gave him two games to save his job, they are not going to fire him after a heroic 3-3 draw at Porto while down to 10 men.

Are they kids analyzing a game or professionals. It's not about the result. Its the football and whether he's a foundation that progress. You are not looking at UTD this game where they lost a 2-0 lead as a team that tactically and mentally has a solid foundation.
If you are a serious professional football person there massive negatives from this game
  • The team are way too open
  • They don't know how to control a game
  • They ill disciplined - Bruno got carded 3 times in 2 games for high foot
This isn't a team I'm looking at that's on the path to contention in a few seasons. They play like a midtable team where their ceiling is Europa league.

Genuinely excited that I might only have to watch 90 more minutes of this shite before I can start being positive about United again. I don’t know if I can handle him being here after the break.

I'm excited at that hope. But I have little expectations that it will happen.

Another terrible night in so many ways. One positive is we didn't lose so should celebrate that point while taking this game as another example why he should be sacked asap.

2 points from 6 in the Europa League, likely going to be 7 points from 21 in the Premier League after the weekend. What a complete mess.

After having a bad day, I stayed up till 3 just to watch us hand over yet another 2 goal lead. I hope EtH is gone for my sanity at this point.

It's time for him to go! we play like his Ajax side did in that last 10 mins when they choked against spurs, but instead of playing like that for 10 mins we've played like that for 18 months

Needs to go if we want to give ourselves a chance at the weekend. If we want to throw that away too then keep him on for one more.

They won't sack him, it makes them look bad. They care about their image more than how the club is ran and results. They told everyone they're keeping "calm heads" whatever that means.

They don't have a clue. They made a few bad decisions last summer.
Double downing on a bad decision doesn't help their image. We've seen how ugly it can get when its over for a manager and he still has the job. It got pretty ugly for Mourinho, Ole, Rangnick. Better to rip of the scab. If they keep ETH and we starting 4-0, 5-0 defeats their image gets worse.

And so it drags on for more.

It is a just a pathetically inept approach to football, just pure chaos, what can even his most impassioned defender point to as an example of competent coaching?

Get rid, fecking hell INEOS, do they not watch the games and just get some stats whizz to put together some flattering metrics to convince themselves there is progress.

Dead man walking. Maguire gave him lifeline until weekend but he is finished

It’s sad when you reach the point where a part of you wishes for Villa to hammer the final nail so this would end and we could all be put out of our misery.