Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to be given time wherever we finish this season, the first sign of a progressive system since Fergie left. Feel we are a striker, midfielder and RB away from a decent shot at a title challenge.

DewSy5V.png

Great work (albeit mostly home games), just need a positive result against Chelsea.

This game today is why I’m glad we went with him over Conte. That Spurs performance reminded me of a few United-Jose performances that irked me a bit.

So Brentford, Brighton, City, Liverpool, Leicester, Arsenal, Sociedad, Saints, you saw this outline in these 8/13 games? I tell me what about those games resembled this?

Could throw in Newcastle also. How were these games similar to this exactly since it was MOST games and I'm willfully ignorant

Building from the back, general structure, players having an idea of where to be and where their teammates are on and off the ball, mid block press. It's not fecking hard to see, and just because we lack execution in certain games doesn't mean the manager hasn't made a difference.

He is doing a fantastic job. Good man management of notoriously weak willed players.

Drops them when he has to, recalls them again unexpectedly to give them another chance. Shaw, Fred and McT come to mind.

That was great. Easily one of the best United performances I have seen in years, especially in big games. Completely dominated them from the first to last minute and they did nothing bar depending on their GK to save their arses.

The passing and patterns of play we executed several times was a highlight for me, too. Fred's passing in particular in first half was really great and cut their defense lines multiple times.

More of the same please. Finally I enjoyed a United game.

Please make the team play like this week in week out. Can't praise the man enough :devil:

This guy might really be cooking some good gumbo :drool:

His handling of Ronaldo has been a master class. Plays him if/when he wants to, not folding to media pressure and he fully ignores Ronaldo's tantrums.

My Pep Guardiola is my idol

That was great. Easily one of the best United performances I have seen in years, especially in big games. Completely dominated them from the first to last minute and they did nothing bar depending on their GK to save their arses.

The passing and patterns of play we executed several times was a highlight for me, too. Fred's passing in particular in first half was really great and cut their defense lines multiple times.

More of the same please. Finally I enjoyed a United game.

I'm bookmarking this post.

I'm glad you enjoyed this one tonight.

Was excellent to be honest

We score sick goals under this guy.
Not a particularly good day of examples today, isn't it? I mean, a deflection and pot shot?

Not it is not the first game its been evident.
Everybody sees things differently. I also thought, that the first half today was the best we played so far but the other games we weren't as up for it as we were today. Faded a little in the 2nd but overall really good game against a pretty disappointing Spurs team. The early goal surely helped, I thought, we looked the better team and more likelier to score.

Credit where credit is due, nothing to complain today. Lets see how much of a factor the opponent was in the next few games.

Some people apparently can’t see any difference in our play

Odd, neurotic people those are. Bet they didn't enjoy tonight because Kane had a couple of half chances... and you know if he scores both of them it's 2-2 and top 4 is then already gone....

Superb performance from start to finish, the intensity was too class.

Not a particularly good day of examples today, isn't it? I mean, a deflection and pot shot?

Everybody sees things differently. I also thought, that the first half today was the best we played so far. Faded a little in the 2nd but overall really good game against a pretty disappointing Spurs team.

Credit where credit is due, nothing to complain today. Lets see how much of a factor the opponent was in the next few games.
The build up for the pot shot was brilliant, from shaw, a triangle of passes and then to antony who brought it inside and then a little bit of luck and a great finish.

We score goals with great build up.

So Brentford, Brighton, City, Liverpool, Leicester, Arsenal, Sociedad, Saints, you saw this outline in these 8/13 games? I tell me what about those games resembled this?

Could throw in Newcastle also. How were these games similar to this exactly since it was MOST games and I'm willfully ignorant

Imagine watching this Tottenham match and still fuming about the manager. Must make you especially mad that he demolished your binky manager's club. Or was it Poch you wanted and not Conte?

'I will deal with that tomorrow' about Ronaldo walking off.

Has to be given the freedom to shift Ronaldo in January, the guy is poison at this point.

His interview with the pundits just now. :drool: :drool:
I fecking love this guy. A proper manager. He knows what he's doing.

Perfect answer to the Ronaldo question - who cares tonight. His antics are boring and people don’t care anymore. The media will try their best though.

Just oozes competent calm control, knowledgeable, driven, we will win the league at some point under this manager

Perfect answer to the Ronaldo question - who cares tonight. His antics are boring and people don’t care anymore. The media will try their best though.

Producers desperate for a soundbite on it despite the distaste shown by Henry and Evra. ETH not interested, good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.