Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people apparently can’t see any difference in our play

This is why luck in football is very important. This performance is twice than what arsenal did against spurs but they got lucky with lloris shit performance and a red card.

We have been superb and deserve to be 3 goals up. Hope we get the 3 points

This man is being handicapped without a striker. It should definitely be our number 1 focus in the summer, especially since CR7 will be gone as well.

Conte could easily end up Conte-ing us but regardless, that was our best 45min this season.

This man is being handicapped without a striker. It should definitely be our number 1 focus in the summer, especially since CR7 will be gone as well.
Agreed. Hopefully he’ll look for one in January and let Ronaldo leave in January.

Agreed. Hopefully he’ll look for one in January and let Ronaldo leave in January.
Agreed, but I don't think many clubs will be willing to sell in January. I suppose with the WC out of the way, some players may be more inclined to push for a transfer.

Once he gets a proper out and out striker we'll be absolutely golden. In only around 2 months he's completely transformed how we play on and off the ball. Mightily impressed.

Agreed, but I don't think many clubs will be willing to sell in January. I suppose with the WC out of the way, some players may be more inclined to push for a transfer.
£50mill for Toney? Probably our best option. We don't have a chance with the Haalands or Mbappes of the world.

Need a new striker and LW and we will be brilliant.

Even simple options like Toney for ST and trossard for LW would elevate us.

£50mill for Toney? Probably our best option. We don't have a chance with the Haalands or Mbappes of the world.
100m+ for whoever we go after. We're desperate and everyone knows it (just look at Antony's price).

spurs have to come out of that shell now....lets see if we can find space on the counter and end up 3v3

Some people apparently can’t see any difference in our play
To be fair, this is the first game it's been this evident. We've become more defensively solid and better organized as a team but chance-creation has been lacking until today. Today's game, if it continues like this, is arguably our best performance since Fergie.

The outline has been there for most of them though, if you can't see that then it's nothing more than wilful ignorance to be honest.
It obviously takes time to implement a style. Don't know what people expect here.

Love the fact he’s made us much more solid defensively and we’re working as a team.

Hope this man is at the club for the next decade to make up for the past one. Finally we've found a fecking manager.

The outline has been there for most of them though, if you can't see that then it's nothing more than wilful ignorance to be honest.
So Brentford, Brighton, City, Liverpool, Leicester, Arsenal, Sociedad, Saints, you saw this outline in these 8/13 games? I tell me what about those games resembled this?

Could throw in Newcastle also. How were these games similar to this exactly since it was MOST games and I'm willfully ignorant

Absolutely love this manager. Has identified problems very quickly and worked on fixing them in very methodical ways. Couldn’t ask for more at this point. Has handled big personalities and the media effortlessly too

So Brentford, Brighton, City, Liverpool, Leicester, Arsenal, Sociedad, Saints, you saw this outline in these 8/13 games? I tell me what about those games resembled this?

Could throw in Newcastle also. How were these games similar to this exactly since it was MOST games and I'm willfully ignorant
This post is a total shambles. There were outlines. That doesn’t mean to say any of the games resembled each other.

It’s like you’re wanting someone to explain how the Brentford game was identical to this Spurs game. Nobody has ever claimed such nonsense.

I can only imagine the level when he gets a few more windows under his belt or can mould our youngsters from a young age.

Credit where it’s due, this has been a superb performance with a clear identity right from the get go. Very impressive tonight.

Give him another striker instead of Ronnie this January and we will score loads of goals.

Really enjoying this, look forward to and hate missing games and playing some of the best football since Fergie

Hope fans back him and the board backs him! This is still early days and we will lose some games obviously

Reactions: Invictus

Yes.

To be fair, this is the first game it's been this evident. We've become more defensively solid and better organized as a team but chance-creation has been lacking until today. Today's game, if it continues like this, is arguably our best performance since Fergie.
Not it is not the first game its been evident.

Status
Not open for further replies.