Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're seeing the same stuff as last season then either you weren't watching then or you aren't watching now.

The setup is clearly more measured, we're not carved open by a single player breaking the press anymore.

Look both can be true. We started off with old habits but then adjusted and it clicked.

Good half and with a bit more luck could have been 3 goals ahead. Some of you are ridiculous.
Honestly I seriously worry for anyone who genuinely believes this football is even half decent.

We are one of the poorest coached sides in the league and I am not exaggerating

No control, no sustained possession. Far too gung-ho football. I'm afraid it's going to be another painful season :(

Casemiro still acting as forward in many attacks, great to see that has continued onto this season too.

Honestly I seriously worry for anyone who genuinely believes this football is even half decent.

We are one of the poorest coached sides in the league and I am not exaggerating
If we don't look like a Championship team or defend like a school club that's somehow decent. He used up all of my patience last season and he won't get it this time, if we're not in the top 4 after 5 games he can get fuked frankly.

It's a tragedy that we're wasting yet another season on this flop. Next season will also be a write off because the next manager will need ages to fix this mess.

I'm sorry lads but I've had enough. It's clear he's not suited for PL football. We need to get rid and bring someone else in asap otherwise it's another season of misery.

Fulham easily playing through our midfield. We have no control on the game.

If we don't look like a Championship team or defend like a school club that's somehow decent. He used up all of my patience last season and he won't get it this time, if we're not in the top 4 after 5 games he can get fuked frankly.
Honestly, I feel like our fanbase holds this club back at times. We are far too patient. Far too sentimental. We don't owe Ten Hag a thing. He is not Fergie or Busby.

It’s been a fairly even game, which given our injuries is not horrible. We lost to them last year, Fulham are a good team.

Honestly, I feel like our fanbase holds this club back at times. We are far too patient. Far too sentimental. We don't owe Ten Hag a thing. He is not Fergie or Busby.

At times?

There's no where to hide for the fanbase. New ownership. New "structure". Same old fanbase.

It's kinda funny how we always look poor at the start of the first half, poor at the start of the second half and poor after the managers subs.

Starting the season with subbing on two CB's with ten minutes to go. What the feck is wrong with this guy...

We were worse last year and it looks like we will be winning now.

Great to get off to a winning start - if we do - but we've been terrible. Who cares about last season, it's not a good metric to judge us by considering it was appalling.

It's clear players aren't up to speed and that can be used as an excuse. But, this hasn't been good and I'm worried where our goals will come from.

Great to get off to a winning start - if we do - but we've been terrible. Who cares about last season, it's not a good metric to judge us by considering it was appalling.

It's clear players aren't up to speed and that can be used as an excuse. But, this hasn't been good and I'm worried where our goals will come from.
We’ve literally created 3 clear goal scoring chances. What are you on about?

We are without our starting no. 9. We would have scored before half with Hojlund and would have cruised to victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.