Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last 4 games being different is stackable in it's own right. It shows he didn't care about changing things when he knew he was safe and only changed it to save his own job rather than to improve the position of the club.
Jesus.

Unless pep, ancelotti or klopp want to come then there is nobody that you could guarantee to do better than ETH's track record.

3 Finals. 2 Trophies in 2 seasons.

That presser was a fecking disgrace. The media have run roughshod over us for years now. feck those journo cnts.

It's a nice cup record but you can't forget the league is more important and over way more games.
You can't come 8th at United. That's horrific.

Majority of fans do, this forum is on a level of Facebook groups nowadays. A poll of 1500 people? Actual, relevant polls, you know with 10k+ votes, indicate 70% of fans understand what’s needed for this club to change, and it’s not sacking a manager every 18 months.

Yes and obviously opposition fans on social media are respectful enough not to vote and skew the poll results.

:wenger:

The press are so tedious, if you don't want to talk about the win, ask Pep how he lost with 115 advantage.

He had ALL season to change it to this, and he didn't. He intentionally set the team up suicidally game after game and only changed it when there was a injury against Liverpool and then in the last four games when his job is on the line. I've seen it in the workplace when people who are about to get sacked suddenly become competent when they weren't before. It's self-serving.

Go and twist what he said to suit yourself, but to anyone else it's small time.

Really arrogant, just can't help himself. Enjoy the win and be dignified. The club will also win trophies without him.

:lol: :lol:

What's he meant to say? Just roll over and take it meekly? He's completely within his rights to bang his own drum a bit after winning the cup.

Have a day off mate.

He had ALL season to change it to this, and he didn't. He intentionally set the team up suicidally game after game and only changed it when there was a injury against Liverpool and then in the last four games when his job is on the line. I've seen it in the workplace when people who are about to get sacked suddenly become competent when they weren't before. It's self-serving.

Go and twist what he said to suit yourself, but to anyone else it's small time.
Enjoy the win mate instead of being bitter. We can discuss the future another day.

What's he meant to say? Just roll over and take it meekly? He's completely within his rights to bang his own drum a bit after winning the cup.

Have a day off mate.
No, I literally suggested a better way to respond but ignore that then.

I'm enjoying the win, you lot just want to use this to arrogantly proclaim he should stay.

Fair play to him, he has a point about the trophies. 5 years we had no trophies, now three finals and won two of them.

I think it's a great answer to say if he's not wanted he'll go win trophies elsewhere.

And good luck to him. I dont think he will win much elsewhere, unless Bayern feel like tearing up the agreement with Kompany.

How many Ajax managers have gone on to manage Feyenoord? Maybe that'd bank him more trophies.

Really arrogant, just can't help himself. Enjoy the win and be dignified. The club will also win trophies without him.
Nah, these bastards deserved this today. This was complete disgrace by the journos. It was like twitter fans showed and asked the questions.

Have a day off mate.
There's a few in here who are incapable of having a day off so best not to waste your time and energy on them anymore mate, just enjoy the win :D

Agents and third parties involved. If the leak came from United the usual suspects would've on it but the report that clearly stated ten Hag is gone regardless of the result came from Jacob Steinberg who's a London based journalist that mainly covers the likes of Chelsea and West Ham. The United journalists like Ducker still said last night that no final decision had been made but it's looking likely that he's going to be sacked. It's all based on us reaching out to potential places.

I listened to Andy Mitten on Talksport this morning and even he said that the leak absolutely did not come from United's end.
As much as I respect him, how would Andy Mitten know who it came from? They're hardly going to admit it.

Do we know yet who the new United hierarchy's media mole is? Somebody within that camp has potentially told Steinberg. ETH and his agent appear oblivious at this point.

Are they going off the fact we are doing our due dilligence in reaching out to available managers? Reportedly we have spoken to McKenna's camp.

We simply don't know to say either way.

Essay writer is back after one decent game. Quiet for months before that though.

Shameless stuff.
@Adnan is one of if not the best football posters this forum has and is well respected and valued by this community for his insights and contributions over many years on the CAF.

Then there are posts like yours.

Why don't you rather than doing what you always do and come in here arrogantly posturing about him when he get's his one win.
Ten Hag religion is well and alive

We've just won the FA Cup and you lot are too busy moaning about the manager to celebrate, and want to talk to the rest of us about posturing and religion. The irony is palpable, you both must be gutted!

Im not sure how you can speak for all the people on here but it's evident to me that there's some who are not happy.

And I can't understand why tbh. First of all it was an incredible win against an incredible side. It also qualified us for Europe while knocking Newcastle out who had been small timer cnuts. But that's not all. We were always lethal as a counter attacking team whether it was SAF, mou, Ole and now ETH. United's issue is that we seem to struggle to break low blocks on a consistent basis. That's been an issue since the last years of SAF's reign and something no manager was able to sort

We've just won the FA Cup and you lot are too busy moaning about the manager to celebrate, and want to talk to the rest of us about posturing and religion. The irony is palpable, you both must be gutted!
Nah, we're moaning about you

Ten Hag handles the media much better when he is angry and doesn't give a feck because he thinks he is about to get sacked. Charisma, sting, pressence - put Keano and Lineker in their place with charm. That is how you handle the English media Erik.

Fair play to him, he has a point about the trophies. 5 years we had no trophies, now three finals and won two of them.

I mean, his predecessors didn't exactly get the backing he's had in terms of outlay spent. Maybe Ole (IIRC)

They are cups, the bread and butter is the league. Which he has utterly failed in.
You can't discount the trophies anymore than other people can discount the very poor league position. You have to acknowledge both, i think. The positive side is we won nothing for five years before he came in and now we've won two trophies in two years.

Ten Hag handles the media much better when he is angry and doesn't give a feck because he thinks he is about to get sacked. Charisma, sting, pressence - put Keano and Lineker in their place with charm. That is how you handle the English media Erik.
When he told Keane he was a shit manager :lol:

Literally about five seconds of congratulations for winning a trophy in a game he was given absolutely no chance, followed be about 15 minutes of needling bullshit trying to provoke some kind of reaction.

Complete gutter dwellers.

BBC one is even worse.

shearer is a grade a cnut.

Too bad ETH didn't laugh in his face and ask him about newcastles european campaign next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.