Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
And lacked the basic comprehension skills to see it was made 20 minutes ago when we'd just conceded, yeah.
What does when it was posted have to do with anything, you literally jumped at light speed to moan about Ten Hag the second something happened in the game that you felt would validate your opinion.

Thanks for the cup. Credit where it's due. You did well today! He still needs replacing.

I am convinced he will get another season. Most of players fit. He guarantees top 4 and a cup minimum. Ten baby! Love to see it

He completely out foxed Guardiola tactically and Guardiola didn't have any answers imo. The only way City were going to get back into the game was individual errors by us and the mistake from Onana almost allowed that, eventhough Onana played a very good game and compared to last season where De Gea was giving the ball away under any form of pressure from City which allowed them to regain possession cheaply time and time again.

Tactically sound today.

Worst manager post SAF... Pack it in, some managers couldn't win trophies.

Nice send off if that's his last match.

There's a bit of a vibe looking at the interactions that players and Erik are saying goodbye and thanks, or is it just me?

Just can't get too carried away with the emotions of this great win. He got it so right today though, just a shame how poorly he and the rest have done this season.

I mean look, he might still go, but you can't deny he's just totally out-coached Pep and it really wasn't the typical Ole ball sort of gameplan where we rely on counter attacking either.

When you see Varane and Licha play like that together, you can't help but think he's at least somewhat justified in his blaming of injuries.

My view on it is that he is better than he's shown at the club. He has been unlucky with injuries but his fate was sealed by our Champions League performance, assessment of players particularly around recruitment, but also throwing so many points away after making bad substitutions.

I think he'll find a good club, we'll find a manager who is the owners guy and fits the new model and hopefully part on good terms

News of his sacking brought out the best from the players. Haven't looked anywhere near the same intensity in games all season.

Thought I’d throw a message here to the doom pool and let you all know that we just won the FA Cup.

Respect to Ten Hag going out like that, didn't let all the paper talk this week get to his head.

unfortunately, he needs to go. He will turn into a stubborn mess again in pre season. Thanks for the cup, but time to go

Two season, two trophies and he got it bang on today. But the WHOLE season has been poor, performances have been terrible and the stubbornness to stick with a formation and set up that didn't work has hopefully been the end for him.

I really want an explanation from him as to why he couldn't set us up like this more often this season. His exit will be bittersweet now but it's still necessary.

Hope he stays now. Shown what this team can achieve. A good structure above who knows. Two cups in two.

Status
Not open for further replies.