Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you guys have no clue really. The away team was able to produce 20+ shots!

Not sure if you are being sarcastic.

They didn't really do much 2nd half. Partly as goals change matches, but they definitely didn't create much in 2nd half.

Imagine how desperate you must be to shit on ETH, that after winning 2 tough fixtures, you come in this thread to bring up the 7-0.
Wow.

Imaging having 670 posts here, and about 600 of them are defending Ten Hag, and calling out others who disagree with you.

Are you Ten Hag in disguise?

Our possession game is light years behind City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Brighton. Even now Spurs.

We don’t control games like the above do. We allowed West Ham too much time and space in the first half. At home. That should ever happen.

Yeah I’m still ETH out but will gladly admit that we have improved and I’m very happy with this.

Exactly. I'm not ETH out cuz I'm on the fence and waiting to see how our performances improve (not results) but there is some improvement, not necessarily from our general play, more from individuals coming back. So still remains to be seen from me regarding ETH

Ole was given three seasons, Jose was given three seasons, and we want to get rid of Erik who's presently in his second season? He won us our first bit of silverware last season after a long six year drought. He's had a whole lot of off-field antics and on-field disaster to deal with working with players that are vastly not his and have been stealing a living since the days of Van Gaal? Erik deserves one full season under the organization of INEOS. The last thing they want to do is get rid of Ten Hag while we still have shambolic players who've overstayed their welcome at the club.

So you want to make that 9 seasons of failures?? Its not chairty, we don't hand seasons out. Do you want to actually improve or simply give seasons. He doesn;t deserve a third season and hasn't proven his system works. Moyes got one. Should we have also given him 3? Then next season, if we suck, fans will have the audacity to ask why we can't move forward after spending millions? This is why? We Tom/Dick/Harry outside of Moyes, time.

You do realise this thread was bumped by few of you Ten Hag supporters calling out haters, saying where they are now, etc. :lol:

There's literally tens of posts, probably even more before someone replies that it wasn't great performance, but it was good win, etc. Please go back read the posts after the game again.
This thread is bumped far more by whingers about Ten Hag than otherwise. It was dominated by them lot after Newport, Spurs, Wolves and today they're still out chatting shit like "we parked the bus" and "we lost 7-0 last season to Liverpool".

I did check the XG, my point being Liverpool deserved the victory in a scoreline which flattered them. Today it was the same for us.

However to have whingers come out and moan every time we win a deserved victory is getting tiresome. Also we were not terrible last season in our play, that is utter bollocks. We certainly tailed down in form toward the final third of the season but the revisionism on the season as a whole is laughable.
What’s also tiresome is the posters who come in here trying to wum and prod because we have won a game. It’s so bad. We’ve been shit for a year, minus goal difference, down the table but win a game and you have posters wanting to rile others up for some reason.
Can’t people enjoy the win no matter who they would like as manager

Yeah I’m still ETH out but will gladly admit that we have improved and I’m very happy with this.
Didnt you give one of those sarcastic posts before like "oh dont worry guys we're crap because Licha and Casemiro is injured and we'll be a lot better when they return"? I remember a few of those floating around as though it wasn't an actual point, when it so clearly is.

This thread is bumped far more by whingers about Ten Hag than otherwise. It was dominated by them lot after Newport, Spurs, Wolves and today they're still out chatting shit like "we parked the bus" and "we lost 7-0 last season to Liverpool".

You lot are impossible to argue with, I will happily give up this discusssion.

What’s also tiresome is the posters who come in here trying to wum and prod because we have won a game. It’s so bad. We’ve been shit for a year, minus goal difference, down the table but win a game and you have posters wanting to rile others up for some reason.
Can’t people enjoy the win no matter who they would like as manager
I came in to quote someone who was whinging, and then question why the feck anyone would claim we "parked the bus".

Much better the last two games. Yes Wolves was a freakish game but things might improve. Win against Villa would be huge

It's crazy that after Jose/Ole, we're still at the stage of the battle of "cultists vs haters". I guess this nonsense is never going to end.

So you want to make that 9 seasons of failures?? Its not chairty, we don't hand seasons out. Do you want to actually improve or simply give seasons. He doesn;t deserve a third season and hasn't proven his system works. Moyes got one. Should we have also given him 3? Then next season, if we suck, fans will have the audacity to ask why we can't move forward after spending millions? This is why? We Tom/Dick/Harry outside of Moyes, time.
ETH still needs time. He's had to deal with too much indiscipline and unprofessionalism from players. That in itself is a big hindrance to his application of his preferred style of play/philosophy. Lets be honest no manager can do anything positive with this bunch of players. It will be unfair to sack him and then get rid of the bad apples then appoint a new manager. The right way would be to give him another season, get rid of the bad apples and see what happens. This team will never do anything for a manager who insists on discipline.

Our possession game is light years behind City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Brighton. Even now Spurs.

We don’t control games like the above do. We allowed West Ham too much time and space in the first half. At home. That should ever happen.
Controlled possession to me is when we used pin teams in their own half for long periods, especially at home and not be conceding high double figure shots on our own goal. This side doesnt/can't do it (yet).

Clearly the bar is much lower for some.

It's crazy that after Jose/Ole, we're still at the stage of the battle of "cultists vs haters". I guess this nonsense is never going to end.
Villa game definitely massive. I'd argue even a draw with them keeps our momentum as long as we put Fulham and Luton away after that. City come after Luton so we shouldn't drop 3 points until then at least.

And the posts since this win show that both are as bad as each other

Good game
I did not think he could turn it around but signs of life

It's literally a carbon copy of the same shite that went on with Jose and Ole. It's just wumming and it really shouldn't be allowed.
The posters calling those defending the manager "cultists" has been going on for so many months. It's a bit weird to suddenly flag it now.

Villa game definitely massive. I'd argue even a draw with them keeps our momentum as long as we put Fulham and Luton away after that. City come after Luton so we shouldn't drop 3 points until then at least.

A draw would be fine. Very few sides in the league would get 9 points out of Wolves(a), West Ham(h) and Villa(a).

I've flagged it many a time.
To be fair I only just started a name call with "blue balls gang", because it was getting so tiresome 1) being called a cultist in debates that had feck all to do with Ten Hag :lol: and 2) hearing whingers come out here and moan even when we win on 3-4 occassions and then 3) some other poster saying I "despise Ange" because I love Ten Hag (?!) .

There is also so much posters who are trying to be reasonable can take before they give some back.

You lot are impossible to argue with, I will happily give up this discusssion.
I don't get why people like you are complaining. I mean, we saw what EtH managed to achieve last season right? When he had all the players available. Why not just see what he manages to accomplish now that he has almost everyone available again? ETH should be given at least 1 more full season with proper football people above and below him and owners who care about the club unlike the parasites, all the managers we have had since SAF retired cant all be bad, get rid of the players who think they are bigger than the club.

To be fair I only just started a name call with "blue balls gang", because it was getting so tiresome 1) being called a cultist in debates that had feck all to do with Ten Hag :lol: and 2) hearing whingers come out here and moan even when we win on 3-4 occassions and then 3) some other poster saying I "despise Ange" because I love Ten Hag (?!) .

There is also so much posters who are trying to be reasonable can take before they give some back.
Your first post since this win was on about blue ball gang. Guess you were waiting patiently to ‘give some back’.
its fine whatever you’d like to happen at the club, it’s opinions but no need to act all holier than thou with it

Your first post since this win was on about blue ball gang. Guess you were waiting patiently to ‘give some back’.
its fine whatever you’d like to happen at the club, it’s opinions but no need to act all holier than thou with it
Yep, I was.

I've been called a culstist for no reason for so many months, and I've even been told I despise Ange and other random shit. If I choose to make one post to give one back, I think I can still be holier than thou, given I've bit my tongue so many times in the past up to that point.

Two teams can’t be comfortable in possession during a game.
I learn something new every day

I mean, we saw what EtH managed to achieve last season right

Yes, I saw it and I wasn't particulary happy with the performances last season like some of you were, even if the results(against shite teams mostly) were good. That's why I am not even surprised with this season results and shite performances, because I said at end of last season that he is not good enough and that our results weren't exactly equal to our performances. But then even the results weren't that ideal either.

Great thanks. Enjoying the afterglow of a 3-0 win against good Premier League opposition. Bit disappointed about Martinez being injured but now enjoying the Arsenal Liverpool game
Same. Odd question. Some of you can't handle simple discussion though it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.