English cricket thread

I'd that back them into the ground for the rest of the series. There isn't a result here IMO

Go hard at.the spinners so they have to bowl Naseem and Shaheen

I'd just bat on to the end of day 5 here. Zero chance we bowl them out on his pitch unless the absolutely claspe. Just setting every batting record going to make a point how bad the pitch is

You've gotta try and win it. We shouldn't bowl our seamers to exhaustion trying but we should try. There's always a chance demoralised batsmen will find ways to get out on anything.

The problem is you don’t know how bad the pitch will get so going at 5 or 6 an over on that would be difficult. In addition, the bowlers have got more of a test before they bowl again.
Didn’t say it wasn’t without risk, I said it was aggressive.

I can't believe it I turn on the cricket, thinking I'm going to watch a bit of history and the very first ball I see is Joe Root out lbw.

You're welcome Pakistan.

They should go back to not hosting games in pakistan, what even is the point of being a bowler on such pitches.

People saying we can't bowl Pakistan out are kissing a key point they've been in the field for so long and are likely going to be shattered so there is a chance of mental fatigue playing a part here
Yep that and the mental pressure of just trying to draw the game as any chance of winning has gone will add extra pressure.

People saying we can't bowl Pakistan out are kissing a key point they've been in the field for so long and are likely going to be shattered so there is a chance of mental fatigue playing a part here

Yeah they're knackered and have seen themselves get tonked for god knows how many runs after putting up a big score themselves, mentally thats tough

Disappointed to hear Root got out…when was the last time two players scored 300 in the same innings?

Would you guys please stop this and just declare? You already have enough of a lead to win by an innings. Have you no mercy and gentleman's spirit? Games gone lads, games gone.

Shame really there isnt enough time left in the day to let Brook see how far he can go if we want a shot at winning it

Shame really there isnt enough time left in the day to let Brook see how far he can go if we want a shot at winning it

You think 90 overs isn't enough to get us all out? I would give us two sessions to collapse.

Would you guys please stop this and just declare? You already have enough of a lead to win by an innings. Have you no mercy and gentleman's spirit? Games gone lads, games gone.
No chance, England even money to win test ….keep going lads